What's new

Indian Movie Dhoom-3 breaks Waar's Box Office Opening Record in Pakistan.

I cant be a communist.. I still want my Billions.
I am not a total capitalist either.. since I dont like exploitation for the heck of exploitation.

You ask a brown person if he wants Rs10 a day to work a week or Rs100 at the end of the week. Thats basic exploitation. I have no problem exploiting a population who is too busy thinking of ways to scam me while I continue to find ways to feed their family.

Small correction The 796k km square doesnt include 82k squarekm AJK and GB.

while in indian case they included the whole of kashmir region

In either case.. its a rotten watermelon trying to compare itself to a rotten orange to feel good about itself.

Yes, but the most important factor is that we have an effective war machine here.

By making Pakistanis watch mind numbingly stupid bollywood movies we will defeat them Muahahahaa!

it only means one thing, pakistanis are not as racist as Indian
we are the most open minded country
look at what bangalis are doing, look at pakistani public dont even take notice of it

Perhaps I should log on to PDF for the instant review of any Bollywood flicks before buying a ticket :P

Just to put things in perspective to show that this perspective is pointless to demonstrate anything.

Size of India.
3,287,590 sq km

Size of Pakistan
796,095 sq km (24.21% of India)

Population of India
1.237 Billion

Population of Pakistan
179.2 million (14.4% of India)

Number of major population centres(pop > 500000)..

India: 62

Pakistan: 9

And somehow its okay to compare movie market size of the two...Seriously??!!:blink:

To be fair those two movies cant be compared.
Waar budget ~ 2 million $

Dhoom 3 - 23$ million 10 times more.

OTOH big daddy Hollywood movies like X-men/harry potter on an average cost ~ 200$ million.
100 times more than Pakistani movies and 10 times more than Indian movies. :O

I thought only we Indians suck! But now Pakistanis too? :woot: Looks like we're deficient of brain cells to even think of going out to see a Bollywood crapbuster! !

South Asians! :cuckoo:Jeeez!

bhai mai nahi ja raha madam aur bachoo ko bhej raha hoon unke school ke winter carnival se to kam hi paise lage :yahoo:
AjitKhan.jpg

Smart Boy !!!

Are you insane, my amazing and BEAUTIFUL room, the plush and just the right amount of bounce bed...hell I don't let my parents into my room when they're over and you think I'd let my gf in? Its special for me yaara, I am just 22 and I have my own place- not on rent, not a pg but a place of my own..I am possessive about it.
kuch zyada bol gaya.....:p:

chod na yar kya ek movie ko lekar ww 3 karne chale ho ...movie achi to achi ...though I am Indian muslim but i still want to see your....super duper record breaking Waar.... If i can watch mokey movies (chinese movie)which are headache to us then urs are lot better than monkey movies at least they can be identified and names are also understandable ...their frikrn name cant even be pronounce..
WTF????:mad:

kuch zyada bol gaya.....:p:

WTF????:mad:

Nah, as I said my notion of personal space is complex, places are important and so are possession- secrets on the other hand I do not keep- I am an open book. Besides Kbd ne kaunsa meri ID dhoondke bahar nikalni hai, all of us are anonymous here anyway and the folks here know me well for Dilli Baba never hides his greatness...now come bow in front of the Great Dilli- its a PDF tradition.

@ranjeet Regale young Halu here with the Greatness of Dilli the Wise Lemur.

Back
Top Bottom