What's new

Indian Movie Dhoom-3 breaks Waar's Box Office Opening Record in Pakistan.

Lots of culture.. but it takes cultured people to identify it. You dont seem to be one... so no bother.

Personal attack from a senior member like you? Not surprised... but a little disappointed.

Pakistan is Punjab...! And the majority of people from Punjab belong to...!?

Drop the personal attacks because you hardly know me.

I based my talk on logic and facts.

I past have seen many Indians telling on this forum that indian movies are banned in Pakistan!!

What is truth than?

Why Indian govt. do not allow Pakistani movies?

Indian movies r banned in ur country as per ur country law, even ur supreme court has banned them n yet Indian movies r biggest blockbusters in Pak. How such things r happening u need to ask urself... :omghaha:

PS : there is no Ban on Pakistani movies in India, some Pakistani movies like Bol have been released in India, its only TV channels we don't allow.:)

As to the Indian influence by western culture.. what do you expect.. they've hammered slavery and inferiority into the region by ruling over for a 100 years directly then through Cathode ray tubes for the next 67.
As much as the "lady doth protest too much" attitude on women being frisked at the wrong places at airports... at the end the Indian will be happy to work under the western master for 1/8th of the pay a western guy would take. That is true psychological suppression... where you prefer to speak an amalgamation of a language that is more bad english mixed with Hindi than true Hindi(or Urdu) and go gaga over anything that sounds remotely western. When all a restaurant owner has to do is name his place "the Patio" in accented letters and sell you rice and lentil by calling it rissoto for Rs400 a place and you gladly dig in forgoing poor Raju's Food stall with better stuff at 1/10th of the cost.
That, is true rule.

Although you mean this post to show low to Indian....But you know...I donot mind ....It is a fact...This provides us a scope to improve in these mentioned areas to improve ourselves further....

and also break record of "MOST HATED MOVIE AFTER WATCH" ye koon batayega ?????

Kat :azn:

dhoominpak2.jpg

Though Bollywood films in Pakistan have always drawn the audience to theatres in droves, the scene was quite amusing in Multan, Pakistan. Not surprisingly people flocked to the theatre crowding at the booking window to be among the first to watch the film.

dhoominpak3.jpg

Unbelievable Cine Star in Lahore that features a late night show (3 AM) and early morning (8 AM) have reported houseful sales for the weekend. While Atrium in Karachi has recorded the highest ever advance booking [44 lacs] for first two days, with shows starting as early as 2.45 am.

LOL....Check out: Dhoom 3 creates mass hysteria in Pakistan | Latest bollywood Hindi Movie Features - Bollywood Hungama

Last edited:
In all seriousness.. Pakistanis have already lost the cultural war to two fronts. One to India, the other to Arabia.

There is no ARabian movie/drama in Pakistan.

OTOH Turkey? Yes

Pakistanis have shown time and again, they will watch other stuff and in few years produce top level cultural things.

So no need to be flustered or dejected.

Peace

Bhens ki eyes, they don't watch Indian movies as claim by pdf Pakistanis. :laugh:

PDF posts should not be used to judge Pakistan nor India

peace

Its a clear SLAPPP on the faces of PAKISTANI's by Indians that they even give s***** about this movie DHOOM3 and even in my friend list many my Indian friends status like "WE HATE THIS CRAPPPY D3" ad here in Pakistan .... ITS A FACT that people standing more thn 1 kilometer in RAWALPINDI JInnah PArk same situation in LAhore .... for this CRAPPY movie D3.... its SLAPPPP on the faces of Pakistani's and Pakistani MEDIA

Its a clear SLAPPP on the faces of PAKISTANI's by Indians that they even give s***** about this movie DHOOM3 and even in my friend list many my Indian friends status like "WE HATE THIS CRAPPPY D3" ad here in Pakistan .... ITS A FACT that people standing more thn 1 kilometer in RAWALPINDI JInnah PArk same situation in LAhore .... for this CRAPPY movie D3.... its SLAPPPP on the faces of Pakistani's and Pakistani MEDIA

i think it is the muslim factor i've noticed Khans are superstars in Pakistan also

is there any hype in pakistan when a ranbir kapoor or akshay kumar movie is released?

Actually this should encourage Pakistani movie industry. They made a blockbuster called 'WAAR' which broke all the records... & now an Indian movie (no matter how good or bad it is) comes in & breaks previous record set by WAAR. They can go one step further & make another quality movie which can make a new record.

See.. competition is good guys. It brings out the best...:tup:

Don't worry brother, the day you and your people will stop hating India and it's people+culture it won't be even a thing worth discussing. Even if current pakistan is not able to understand then future will surely do.That's why these movies and indian soaps are important in pakistan. NOT FOR CULTURAL INVASION BUT TO REMOVE HATE . :-)

There is no ARabian movie/drama in Pakistan.

OTOH Turkey? Yes

Pakistanis have shown time and again, they will watch other stuff and in few years produce top level cultural things.

So no need to be flustered or dejected.

Peace

Who is referring to Arabic Dramas?
:undecided:

Although you mean this post to show low to Indian....But you know...I donot mind ....It is a fact...This provides us a scope to improve in these mentioned areas to improve ourselves further....

I mean this post to show low to desis.. all subcontinent folk.. Dont give yourself too much importance.

Back
Top Bottom