What's new

Indian Movie Dhoom-3 breaks Waar's Box Office Opening Record in Pakistan.

I saw the film but did not like it much...one time watch, a film without much surprises.

How much do you find Turkish culture closer to your Pakistani culture.

Please bro.

Don't jump up and down with "What's closer and not closer"

IN Pakistan we are truly a bridge between huge amount of different cultures.

Turkish dramas have established themselves in the TV industry here.

Must be some cultural affinity there, why else would they be popular.

peace

Indian movies r banned in ur country as per ur country law, even ur supreme court has banned them n yet Indian movies r biggest blockbusters in Pak. How such things r happening u need to ask urself... :omghaha:

PS : there is no Ban on Pakistani movies in India, some Pakistani movies like Bol have been released in India, its only TV channels we don't allow.:)

Why are you spreading Islamist/Hindutva $hit in a thread that directly opposes your drivel?

dhoominpak2.jpg

dhoominpak3.jpg

Saare ke saare male ... ek bhi ladki cinema mein nehi aaya kya??:tsk:

19 million to 11 million, that's a huge difference considering there is no inflation factor here.

Looks like an unquestionable indisputable comprehensive defeat for Waar!!! :D

I was a lot confused seeing Pakistanis opening so many threads on Waar and discussing it for pages, I mean it was just a movie, right? :what:

Why are so many guys wearing salwar kammez? Fashion is lacking in Pakistan :haha:

Personal attack from a senior member like you? Not surprised... but a little disappointed.

Pakistan is Punjab...! And the majority of people from Punjab belong to...!?

Drop the personal attacks because you hardly know me.

I based my talk on logic and facts.

Yes Punjab is the largest and most influential province of Pakistan, it controls almost all of Pakistan's decision making matrix and its interests drive a large part of Pakistan's actions. As such Pakistan is most definitely largely controlled by Punjab in terms of the share of political and military power. BUT in terms of culture, you have got it all wrong, from the Baluch to the Pakhtuns, there is a rich culture which flourishes there. Have some respect, ask some of the members about the cultures of their native provinces and people. And trust me @Oscar is simply asserting his detached displeasure at your attitude towards this, far from a mere personal attack. If you are going to make a simple and inane state then you're going to get a simple and blunt rebuttal. Hell @Capt.Popeye could do the deed if you prefer an Indian member and have the due respect for the topic.

Why are so many guys wearing salwar kammez? Fashion is lacking in Pakistan :haha:

We don't suffer from an inferiority complex like you guys. We have no intention in becoming westernised in our attire.

& salwar kameez can always be fashionable. It looks a lot better than some scruffy jeans & a shirt/tshirt

We don't suffer from an inferiority complex like you guys. We have no intention in becoming westernised in our attire.

& salwar kameez can always be fashionable. It looks a lot better than some scruffy jeans & a shirt/tshirt

burn hahaha Any way you are becoming westernised just like India but slower loool

And yes salwar kameez can be fashionable ON GIRLS not guys :D

chod na yar kya ek movie ko lekar ww 3 karne chale ho ...movie achi to achi ...though I am Indian muslim but i still want to see your....super duper record breaking Waar.... If i can watch mokey movies (chinese movie)which are headache to us then urs are lot better than monkey movies at least they can be identified and names are also understandable ...their frikrn name cant even be pronounce..
yara most chinese movies we watched are made in hong kong .. plz dont be racial about it..

Back
Top Bottom