What's new

Indian Movie Dhoom-3 breaks Waar's Box Office Opening Record in Pakistan.

Yes Punjab is the largest and most influential province of Pakistan, it controls almost all of Pakistan's decision making matrix and its interests drive a large part of Pakistan's actions. As such Pakistan is most definitely largely controlled by Punjab in terms of the share of political and military power. BUT in terms of culture, you have got it all wrong, from the Baluch to the Pakhtuns, there is a rich culture which flourishes there. Have some respect, ask some of the members about the cultures of their native provinces and people.
Along with Oscar you're another forum member that I respect for their knowledge/Posts.

But you got it wrong this time and jumped to conclusions.

Yes Punjab is the largest and most influential province of Pakistan, it controls almost all of Pakistan's decision making matrix and its interests drive a large part of Pakistan's actions. As such Pakistan is most definitely largely controlled by Punjab in terms of the share of political and military power.

Agreed, that’s what I was referring to in my post.

(BUT in terms of culture, you have got it all wrong)

Jumped to conclusions.

(from the Baluch to the Pakhtuns, there is a rich culture which flourishes there)

Yes Agreed. That’s when Oscar made a personal attack (I replied you hardly know me), because I didn't want to go about my life story just to prove him wrong.

Even though I have been brought up in this country, I am a typical pakhtun it’s just in the blood/genes/strong culture/ and know more about my race than a normal pakhtun in Pakistan.

& the manners I have been taught in this country certainly helps.

We should leave it there.

(Have some respect)

Easy there.

Anyways I do learn a lot from you guys so keep contributing to the forum and cheers!

Last edited:
Why are so many guys wearing salwar kammez? Fashion is lacking in Pakistan :haha:

It's called National Dress, 2 can troll but then what would be the point... So please show some respect.

POST REPORTED!

It's called National Dress, 2 can troll but then what would be the point... So please show some respect.

POST REPORTED!

how the hell can you report @liall

Look at his last post, he was just kidding around. His comments were meant to be in jest. A joke.

And look at his posting history as well.

@RescueRanger I know that you are also a sane guy too :-)

He is much nicer and saner than a lot of the froth at the mouth extremists here.

Leave him alone bro :)

Did you just report me for troll post? Kids get offended so easily SMH

If you come here and mock our national dress, then there is nothing to be taken lightly. You expect a shahbas?

Look at his last post, he was just kidding around.

And look at his posting history as well.

He is much nicer and saner than a lot of the froth at the mouth extremists here.

Leave him alone bro :)

Taking digs at our National Dress, will not be tolerated. Too much trolling going on every side, I don't tolerate anyone mocking Indian traditions here, they get reported. If someone mocks our traditions, they will GET REPORTED.

Thank you!

If you come here and mock our national dress, then there is nothing to be taken lightly. You expect a shahbas?

Taking digs at our National Dress, will not be tolerated. Too much trolling going on every side, I don't tolerate anyone mocking Indian traditions here, they get reported. If someone mocks our traditions, they will GET REPORTED.

Thank you!

That's too bad I guess :(

That's too bad I guess :(
There is nothing bad about it....There is something called "tact", there are images I know many Pakistanis here will find funny, phrases too, but I refrain from using them... Such cheap kicks are not necessary..

The polite thing to do is to know "when to speak" and "when to keep silent".

I thought Lahore High Court had banned screening of Indian Movies

It is k some people get offended too easily lol. Apologies to the ppl who got hurt.

But Dat national dress doe :P

In all seriousness.. Pakistanis have already lost the cultural war to two fronts. One to India, the other to Arabia.

You may as well admit that two nation theory was flawed from the beginning... LOL.

Problem is Pakistan could never shape its narrative when you see contradictions galore.

I thought Lahore High Court had banned screening of Indian Movies

This one escaped the ax. :butcher:

Problem is Pakistan could never shape its narrative when you see contradictions galore.

Chestnut_zps5f1c4a4c.jpg

And yet here we are 66 years later about to step into the year 2014... There is a difference between cultural affinity and national identity....

Why are you spreading Islamist/Hindutva $hit in a thread that directly opposes your drivel?

Why r u so gung ho on me in every thread like ''Don't spread Rumours'', ''Why are you spreading Islamist/Hindutva $hit''???

Does Pak Law = Islamist $hit or Bollywood = Hindutva $hit in ur opinion?

Where did i bring religion is my post bro???

U r among the few Pak members i consider as sane members here but what did i do? :undecided:

Why r u so gung ho on me in every thread like ''Don't spread Rumours'', ''Why are you spreading Islamist/Hindutva $hit''???

Does Pak Law = Islamist $hit or Bollywood = Hindutva $hit in ur opinion?

Where did i bring religion is my post bro???

U r among the few Pak members i consider as sane members here but what did i do? :undecided:

Because in your totally inaccurate post you stated this:

Indian movies r banned in ur country as per ur country law, even ur supreme court has banned them n yet Indian movies r biggest blockbusters in Pak. How such things r happening u need to ask urself...

PS : there is no Ban on Pakistani movies in India, some Pakistani movies like Bol have been released in India, its only TV channels we don't allow.

While clearly the thread is about an Indian movie doing well in Pakistan.

hahahahaha

I dont spend money and time for bollywood movies like this.But I love movies like 3-idiots,lakshya and saw it several times.I also like old bollywood films.

Back
Top Bottom