What's new

Indian Movie Dhoom-3 breaks Waar's Box Office Opening Record in Pakistan.

At least cinema owners earned some money. People got some entertainment.

I remember when an interviewer asked an Indian director, Karan Johar, why there is so much unrealistic Indian movies than real life story based.

He said, audience already go through tough life every day, so much tension especially in our country. You just can't count the problems.When they come for three hours they want to live in a different world even for some time which relaxes them.

Pakistanis are no different from Indians when they also face similar problems every other day.

culture war?
what about whole of young India watching hollywood...?
A good portion has started watching Korean movies too. Insignificant against Hollywood but they really like it.

stop insulting yourself, your know your one of the biggest ones on this forum.
something bothering you ?:D or you watched the film ? :sarcastic:

At least cinema owners earned some money. People got some entertainment.

I remember when an interviewer asked an Indian director, Karan Johar, why there is so much unrealistic Indian movies than real life story based.

He said, audience already go through tough life every day, so much tension especially in our country. You just can't count the problems.When they come for three hours they want to live in a different world even for some time which relaxes them.

Pakistanis are no different from Indians when they also face similar problems every other day.

A good portion has started watching Korean movies too. Insignificant against Hollywood but they really like it.

In either case.. its a rotten watermelon trying to compare itself to a rotten orange to feel good about itself.

You stole my analogy didn't you.

Well my analogy is a crack addicted homeless prostiute to a one legged leper

But still....

burn hahaha Any way you are becoming westernised just like India but slower loool

What a moron... we are not inferiority ridden like u guys...

And yes salwar kameez can be fashionable ON GIRLt not guys :D

No wonder indian men wear "chudi pajamas" worn by women or those god damn lungis.. :lol:

To be fair those two movies cant be compared.
Waar budget ~ 2 million $

Dhoom 3 - 23$ million 10 times more.

OTOH big daddy Hollywood movies like X-men/harry potter on an average cost ~ 200$ million.
100 times more than Pakistani movies and 10 times more than Indian movies. :O

You know, I have noticed your posts quite a while. You sound like a reasonable gy.

So what are you doing on this goddamn hellhole :O

No wonder indian men wear "chudi pajamas" worn by women or those god damn lungis.. :lol:

You better take that back lad. The scots have no problem kicking a$$ in kilts.

As to the Indian influence by western culture.. what do you expect.. they've hammered slavery and inferiority into the region by ruling over for a 100 years directly then through Cathode ray tubes for the next 67.
As much as the "lady doth protest too much" attitude on women being frisked at the wrong places at airports... at the end the Indian will be happy to work under the western master for 1/8th of the pay a western guy would take. That is true psychological suppression... where you prefer to speak an amalgamation of a language that is more bad english mixed with Hindi than true Hindi(or Urdu) and go gaga over anything that sounds remotely western. When all a restaurant owner has to do is name his place "the Patio" in accented letters and sell you rice and lentil by calling it rissoto for Rs400 a place and you gladly dig in forgoing poor Raju's Food stall with better stuff at 1/10th of the cost.
That, is true rule.

Globalization is western/US culture. Who ever is the hyperpower will have their culture seep through globally.

I don't mix chicks with sublime pleasure, they are meant for a different purpose all together. My notion of personal space is rather complex, even my paramours have never been to my actual room for example- only the guest room or some other place- if you get my meaning. That which is mine I share with no one, not even the folks I date/go out with.

:mad: You are 22?

At this age you probably have gotten more female action than I ever will in my entire lifetime.

Wait, by making that comparison I just dug myself into a deeper hole.

@Dillinger Can I haz a hugsy :(

Google does not say so. A big symbol of westernization is the everyday use of Predator in the beautiful skies of Pakistan.

Well we are typing in the internet in English, with the internet. Western inventions

Yes Punjab is the largest and most influential province of Pakistan, it controls almost all of Pakistan's decision making matrix and its interests drive a large part of Pakistan's actions. As such Pakistan is most definitely largely controlled by Punjab in terms of the share of political and military power. BUT in terms of culture, you have got it all wrong, from the Baluch to the Pakhtuns, there is a rich culture which flourishes there. Have some respect, ask some of the members about the cultures of their native provinces and people. And trust me @Oscar is simply asserting his detached displeasure at your attitude towards this, far from a mere personal attack. If you are going to make a simple and inane state then you're going to get a simple and blunt rebuttal. Hell @Capt.Popeye could do the deed if you prefer an Indian member and have the due respect for the topic.

How could you forget Sindhi culture? Especially when Sindhi cultural festivals was promoted by the heir apparent Bilwal Bhutto :)

Last edited:

LIES lol look at the picture and tell me how many men you see wearing salwars. That is what women wear :D Real men wear Pants/jeans haha And I have never even heard of the word Churi pajama must be something Pakistani men wear. And don't worry I was just kidding :) I know Slawars is traditional Pakistani men Dress :P

Back
Top Bottom