What's new

Indian money talks: Afridi, Tanvir want to forgive and forget

Any dumb will believe that Shahid Afridi, Tanvir, Umer Akmal loosing in a bid in front of low profile players without any conspiracy in back ground. All were part of World Champion Team.

Obviously after their insult in IPL, he deserve to be harsh and angry.

IPL should also formally apologize from all Pakistani players.

but not as big a success than first IPL.
And also, most money ever generated from any one IPL match is still the one in which Shoaib Akhtar participated.

The reason why Pak lpayers were not chosen is only because of 26/11/2008. And the auctions wer held in feb i think.
altho they say its business decision, i believe its under pressure from indian govt (NOT rss, dal, SS as some members claim) to not let Pak players, and that I think is fair.
Maybe as they claims it maybe business decisino, because what if they are auctioned and then india refuse visa OR what if other elements damage property (this the Shiv Sena is perfectly capable of) and create danger to lives.
I think its good that pak players were not taken. BUT I think they should have been personally told rather than not choosing them in an auction.

It really does not matter if he mis spoke...you and me know that he will never again be picked to play in the IPL.It would be suicide for any team to choose him.

I expect the other Pakistani players like Afridi to be back playing very soon.But Tanvir is a different case.With the advent of the internet you have be very careful what you say as it is recorded for perpetuity now.Tanvir just lost himself millions of dollars of earnings for blowing his top for a minute.

trust them to bring religion into everything. even now he said , since he is a muslim he is forgiving ipl for not taking him. He has never apologized about hindu-bashing. He should be perpetually banned and that should be told to him via various channels.
also equally digusting was shoaib malik apologizing to the 'muslims of the world' after the 2007 t20 final. why bring god into sport.

Personally, PCB shouldn't allow its players to play in the IPL. Pakistani players have too much excitement in them. A league like IPL doesn't deserve them after they failed to pick them when they surely could.

PCB is also in negotiations with UAE authorities to launch a competing series like the EPL (Emirati). If the UAE funds it, they might out do India in terms of money and not to mention the fraud issues IPL is facing.

Plenty of options for Pakistani cricket - and I hope some T20 action comes to Dubai, my way.

If its Dubai, its not going to happen, the sheikh has to beg abu dhabi for even his toilet sheets. LOL !!
Abu Dhabi , i dont know. they are rich, but they still have to spend potential $60billions to bail out dubai. Sharjah, i dont know again, now the original cricket stadium is in ruins and i wonder if the sheikh will fund any more for cricket. So i think its a no starter.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Personally, PCB shouldn't allow its players to play in the IPL. Pakistani players have too much excitement in them. A league like IPL doesn't deserve them after they failed to pick them when they surely could.

i believe they were not picked due to political reasons (aftermath of 26/11)

If you hit stones at someone, then what do you expect they will do, throw flowers back at you, Every action have a reaction, you guys yourself say that

Newton's laws of motion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yea,i know you have learned Newton's Laws..
But every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction.:lol:
No one brought religion into the discussion.
But Sohail Tanvir did,that was opposite but not equal.
Sorry,Newton's Law doesn't apply here.
newton2.jpeg

Well some people and their media learns to show some respect..end of the day everyone wants to advance their career goals and for a sportsman its game before politics however the indians and their communal mentality never seems to grow it seems!

Kakay Rajhistan ko bhi isse nay jitwaya tha ...

vo to uski job thi na jani usko pese mile the
:))
hinduo ki zeniyat hi esi hoti hai ye baat khene ke baat kis muh se ayega
dubara india
kitni sharamnaak baat khi isne

Tanvir did said harsh words which was after IPL rejected Pakistani players,

So tell me Indians, Rejecting specifically Pakistani Players isn't Racism??? So who is being racist first??

Duh you are goin to deny that aswel, nways, he later apologized, but why will those hypocrites accept such apology, they have a good excuse for rejecting Pakistani player now

Well some people and their media learns to show some respect..end of the day everyone wants to advance their career goals and for a sportsman its game before politics however the indians and their communal mentality never seems to grow it seems!

Please learn the meaning of Communalism. Then come back and check how many different religions, including muslims, were represented in IPL.

So tell me Indians, Rejecting specifically Pakistani Players isn't Racism??? So who is being racist first??

Duh you are goin to deny that aswel, nways, he later apologized, but why will those hypocrites accept such apology, they have a good excuse for rejecting Pakistani player now

Please learn the meaning of Racism.

Tell me smarty pants, what's racism again? You need to go back and check the definition of the term before blaming anybody.

Once a bigot, always a bigot.He made those comments on national TV, untill he apologizes in the same show I would rather not believe him.

And I wonder how he will be able too look into the eyes of his Hindu team-mates if he ever plays with them. Oh but then again, money can make us do all kinds of things. Even the money from saffron colored Hindu hands delivered with a dagger in the back. Right?

Please learn the meaning of Racism.

Oh so I need to learn the meaning of racism, to talk to you :lol:

there are many meanings for racism

It also means "refusal to recognize the rights, needs, dignity, or value of people of particular races or geographical origin"

Oh so I need to learn the meaning of rasim, to talk to you han

there are many meanings for racism

It also means "refusal to recognize the rights, needs, dignity, or value of people of particular races or geographical origin"

So what were Rameez raja and Wasim akram doing in IPL. He was even coaching a team here.

Back
Top Bottom