What's new

Indian Missiles are Superior to Chinese in Quality, Says Experts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes the troll......finally your hands are on the keyboard again. Buddy agni 5 didn't fail, where was your hand after the successful launch, I could only think of one place :rofl:

First youl said Agni 5 is going to fail(meant its a crap) now we need to have some sort of parity with your indigenous(from China and North Korean) weapons. So, we have nothing else to do other then getting from somebody with a better tech then your indigenous products. Also, please don't bother asking about poverty, health etc in this thread. You don't worry about our money its not coming from your or your masters/fathers pocket. We know where we need to invest and how we invest.

suggestion as a friend/enemy(your take)

Choose your words carefully, you may have to eat them.

:sniper:

After so many times your nation has failed, damn straight your Agni should have been successful.

Pakistani weapons are more than enough for third class nations such as India.

Indians always have their heads stuck in the clouds. INCREDIBLE INDIA. ICMBS and more starving than African continent. INCREDIBLE indeed.

All of a sudden you are better than China at everything? Bwahahaha

After so many times your nation has failed, damn straight your Agni should have been successful.

Pakistani weapons are more than enough for third class nations such as India.

Indians always have their heads stuck in the clouds. INCREDIBLE INDIA. ICMBS and more starving than African continent. INCREDIBLE indeed.

All of a sudden you are better than China at everything? Bwahahaha

I know....only after firing one missile Agni 5 and Indians think their missiles are superior than China's.

I know....only after firing one missile Agni 5 and Indians think their missiles are superior than China's.

look before strike our missiles r superior but after strike they r K-BOOM Superior.....u knows that this was not a delusion but was a strong belief of peace

RazPak & Hafizz are more concerned than the chinese themselves. Cheerleader mentality perhaps ?

they have done a great research on chinese arsenal but after completion they r more concentrated bcoz of weaknesses found during a tough time of research..

Well this is China vs India thread. So we are pointing out the fallacies of India even thinking that it can match up to China. :D

In case you missed it.. Missile was the topic not India, not China, not commonwealth, not olympics, not Bollywood.

But since you had not gotten hold of it yet- here you again - The OP is about missiles.. If you have some insider knowledge about the quality of Chini missiles which sales like hot cakes in Pakistan, North Korea and few African countries then please let us know.. else take a nap to kill your time..

Just wondering did Pakistan even win a gold or a medal in Beijing or Delhi?

Why are you bringing Pakistan into this.

Create another thread in which you are comparing Pakistani missiles with Indian Missiles.

In this thread you guys are comparing India vs China. And thus I am commenting on India capabilites versus China which by the most part are non-existent. :)

Ever heard of Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) . Both Russia and Israeli are signatories to it . Nobody gives India cutting edge tech for making ICBMs.

You may have heard about it, I have read the MTCR..
Do you see the countless loopholes in it to exploit..

Also.. knowledge and items are two different things.
Education in the hows and whys..
exact blueprints.. etc.
All help in making something.

Dont get me wrong.. Indian ingenuity had a lot to play in it..
But had a lot of Russian know-how to push it along.
Where the MTCR was not violated..
You get systems like the brahmos.

In case you missed it.. Missile was the topic not India, not China, not commonwealth, not olympics, not Bollywood.

But since you had not gotten hold of it yet- here you again - The OP is about missiles.. If you have some insider knowledge about the quality of Chini missiles which sales like hot cakes in Pakistan, North Korea and few African countries then please let us know.. else take a nap to kill your time..

By bringing in Bollywood and Olympics I am making a broad point about India vs China.

If India cannot even hold a decent Commonwealth Games where as China holds the greatest Olympic Games in History, where Indian moves are cheap knockoffs of Hollywood where as Chinese Movies are rich in culture and tradition and production value.

If India lags in these two important things versus China, what makes you think it can make missiles of decent quality versus China?

Thats the broader point. If you suck in Math and Science...then odds are you are gonna suck in Physics too. :D

Total BS:(
chinese products nowadays give same realiability as japanese.. It is a myth created by people that their product is inferior:/

There is no denial.. Chinese is leading us in both quality and quantity.. And I have the fear , how in feature we, stand against them With our corrupted govt:hitwall:

Total BS:(
chinese products nowadays give same realiability as japanese.. It is a myth created by people that their product is inferior:/

There is no denial.. Chinese is leading us in both quality and quantity.. And I have the fear , how in feature we, stand with them .. With our corrupted govt:hitwall:

Our quality is inferior in the regular civilian products, because these things are running by the private sectors which most care about the profit over the quality.

While our military defence is running by our government, it is not about to make money, but to enhance our national security.

Anyone who plays the fire with this will immediately get received a bullet if he/she got caught. :coffee:

But you got for what you have paid, you can get the quality products made in China as well, but it gotta be expensive.

Our quality is inferior in the regular civilian products, because these things are running by the private sectors which most care about the profit over the quality.

While our military defence is running by our government, it is not about to make money, but to enhance our national security.

Anyone who plays the fire with this will immediately get received a bullet if he/she got caught. :coffee:

But you got for what you have paid, you can get the quality products made in China as well, but it gotta be expensive.
surprised to see a open comment by a chinese member in this thread:)

agree with the article. :tup: :smitten:

also, not just missiles, Indian nukes are more advanced than chinese. soon, more info will be revealed on Operation Shakti when time is right. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom