Not open for further replies.
If we compare Agni V to original DF-31.

Agni V weights 50ton.
DF-31 weights 42ton.

Agni V Lenght 17.5m
DF-31 13m (DF-31A is bigger)

Agni V diameter 2m
DF-31 diameter 2.25m

Agni V payload 1000-1500kg (depending on source)
DF-31 payload 1000kg

Agni V range 5000km
DF-31 range 7000-8000km

Biggest difrence is that Chinese have tested miniaturized warheads in 90's. Indians never tested any kinda warhead designs in their tests, and that is the reason why Agni V's (untested) 150-300kt warhead is so large.

Almost all international sources say that new Chinese warheads have CEP of under 300m.

Agni V weights 50ton.
DF-31 weights 42ton.

Agni V Lenght 17.5m

Agni V diameter 2m
DF-31 diameter 2.25m

DF-31 payload 1000kg

Agni V range 5000km
DF-31 range 7000-8000km

Biggest difrence is that Chinese have tested miniaturized warheads in 90's. Indians never tested any kinda warhead designs in their tests, and that is the reason why Agni V's (untested) 150-300kt warhead is so large.

Almost all international sources say that new Chinese warheads have CEP of under 300m.

DF-31A has a range of 12000-14000km, and a payload between 1050-1750kg.

It is smaller than Topol M, but having a similar payload and a longer range. :coffee:

MissileThreat :: CSS-9 (DF-31/DF-31A)

No wonder they are sophisticated..
they have all the knowledge from Russian systems to learn from.

Knowledge imparted from co-operation sessions provided the impetus for the development of good weapon systems.

Here's the funny thing..
Look at the CSS-3 & 4
icbm%20comparison%20chart%20small%20labeled%20%20%20mda.jpg

And here is the Agni-V
Agni_V_Launch.jpg

Look how compact the Agni-V is.. and resembles the CCS-3.. and the SS-24.

I can instantly point out two differences

1. Agni V has 3 stages while CSS-3 has 2 stages

2. CSS3 is liquid fueled while Agni V is solid fueled.

#and a missile developed way back in 70s obviously won't have that kind of tech which Agni V will be carrying..

Agni V weights 50ton.
DF-31 weights 42ton.

Agni V Lenght 17.5m

Agni V diameter 2m
DF-31 diameter 2.25m

DF-31 payload 1000kg

Agni V range 5000km
DF-31 range 7000-8000km

And China has something similar to W88 of the USA.

And China has something similar to W88 of the USA.

We got the similar miniaturization technology to W88 since the early 1990s.

Since China's very first H-bomb back in 1967 was not bad in miniaturization, it is 1/12 the mass of the H-bomb Mike, while it can yield 1/3 of Mike.

Agni V weights 50ton.
DF-31 weights 42ton.

Agni V Lenght 17.5m

Agni V diameter 2m
DF-31 diameter 2.25m

DF-31 payload 1000kg

Agni V range 5000km
DF-31 range 7000-8000km

LOL look my friend this so called expert his experty is international relations and chinese studies he is not a defence millitary expert dont be so hard on him.

Well my approach to all these have always being different.
a) I do not blindly believe anything that is published.
b) I feel what you can do in defense is directly related to industrilisation, you cannot say I can develop best defense equipment but my country does not produce basic stuff.
c) economy of country matters.
d) Test matters, I do not belive in hearsay, you have to prove it. We have it but not testing it fo so an so reason is all crap. No country can make cutting edge techlonolgy without testing it. Some people think that ICBM's can be made without doing a single test and they can be sure it will work.

Given all the above, I feel China will be ahead of India because.
a) They have big industrial base.
b) They have more time to have mature technology

However it does not matter who is better, it matter if both sides has the ability to harm each other and the answer is yes.

LOL look my friend this so called expert his experty is international relations and chinese studies he is not a defence millitary expert dont be so hard on him.

Man, i did not take seriously the opinion from those so-called experts long time ago. :coffee:

Well my approach to all these have always being different.
a) I do not blindly believe anything that is published.
b) I feel what you can do in defense is directly related to industrilisation, you cannot say I can develop best defense equipment but my country does not produce basic stuff.
c) economy of country matters.
d) Test matters, I do not belive in hearsay, you have to prove it. We have it but not testing it fo so an so reason is all crap. No country can make cutting edge techlonolgy without testing it. Some people think that ICBM's can be made without doing a single test and they can be sure it will work.

Given all the above, I feel China will be ahead of India because.
a) They have big industrial base.
b) They have more time to have mature technology

However it does not matter who is better, it matter if both sides has the ability to harm each other and the answer is yes.

Well, every mature individual should know it is too premature to call India ahead of China in the missile technology.

We are the 3rd nation in the world who has independently developed the 3 dimensional nuclear arsenal after USA/USSR, and we have more than 30 years of history with the ICBM.

We do appreciate the hard work, but not the big mouth.

Bharti masturbation thread.

Only Indians will criticize Chinese products and continue exporting over 40 billions worth of goods.

LoL

Here comes the troll......finally your hands are on the keyboard again. Buddy agni 5 didn't fail, where was your hand after the successful launch, I could only think of one place :rofl:

First youl said Agni 5 is going to fail(meant its a crap) now we need to have some sort of parity with your indigenous(from China and North Korean) weapons. So, we have nothing else to do other then getting from somebody with a better tech then your indigenous products. Also, please don't bother asking about poverty, health etc in this thread. You don't worry about our money its not coming from your or your masters/fathers pocket. We know where we need to invest and how we invest.

suggestion as a friend/enemy(your take)

Choose your words carefully, you may have to eat them.

:sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom