What's new

Indian Missiles are Superior to Chinese in Quality, Says Experts

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised to see a open comment by a chinese member in this thread:)

possibly he's a liar.

china doesn't have "tigers" !!

obviously he isn't good at faking it out. perhaps ChineseRat1986 would have looked more realistic.

see Indian missiles are 100% better then the Chinese ones... only thing is India got to produce them in larger number to have equal number or more then China.

possibly he's a liar.

china doesn't have "tigers" !!

obviously he isn't good at faking it out. perhaps ChineseRat1986 would have looked more realistic.

Gosh, you are full of ignorance, tiger did originate in China, even though we did not treat them well.

But China is the original homeland of the first tiger population if you learn a bit of prehistory. :coffee:

Both Siberian tigers and Indian tigers did evolve from the South Chinese tigers in China.

On the contrary, Chinese authorities claim the recent Agni-5 has a range of 8,000 kilometres and it is Europe-specific. This is clearly to divert global attention from the real issue and trying to isolate India from other nations, according to Kondapalli.
They are right about this....India doesn't need more than 5k km range missile and thats why GOI decided to cap the range to 5000km as it would also cause unnecessary attention and might lead upto the talks of banning India again.
Just look at Agni 3.....It has two stages and has a range of 3500-5000 km. Now DRDO adds a whole new stage and a ICBM is ready...common guys, a whole new stage will add alot more range...I would say the range can be very easily around 6500km. Also don't forget about that DRDO's special nose technology which they say would increase the speed of the missile from 35-45 % by reducing the atmospheric drag at high speed.

see Indian missiles are 100% better then the Chinese ones... only thing is India got to produce them in larger number to have equal number or more then China.

That "expert opinion" was nothing more than a bad case of nationalism.

Agni V is much larger when compared to (original) DF-31 but still has less range, and it's carrying huge warhead what has yield (small for it's size) of 150-300kt. Not to mention that it's not canistered and there is no TEL.

How exactly is Agni V better delivery system?

That "expert opinion" was nothing more than a bad case of nationalism.

Agni V is much larger when compared to (original) DF-31 but still has less range, and it's carrying huge warhead what has yield (small for it's size) of 150-300kt. Not to mention that it's not canistered and there is no TEL.

How exactly is Agni V better delivery system?

genius.. it was the first test. The next test will be from TEL ... look at the width and size of agniV. It is much compact and can be easily canisterized.

CEP of Indian missiles is better compared to Chinese missiles thus making them more accurate.

the only difference between India and China in terms of defense is the Infrastructure to build weapons in mass.
This doesn't mean we do not possess technology. India has all technology but only industrial mass production is slow due to many non technical reasons.

If there's an Olympics game of Bulls@#$ing, Indian Mouthologiests will sweep all the medals.

As I said so many times, indians missile are over-rated, so much of foreign components that it's a shame for India to take all the credit for Agni-5 sucess for themself.

This Srikanth Kondapalli, as so call an expert on India-China relations and a professor in Chinese studies at the Jawaharlal Nehru University, must be pissed with my comments in this forum...so He desperately need to write an article to boost Indian's moral.

The reason that India chose China centric specifc as 5K range...because they need foreign components for Agni-5...if they dare to design an 8K range ...then they will face embargo.

I bet 2$ that India wont dare to increase Agni-x range in future....let see if my assessement is right.

As I said so many times, indians missile are over-rated, so much of foreign components that it's a shame to take all the credit for Agni-5 sucess.

This Srikanth Kondapalli, as so call an expert on India-China relations and a professor in Chinese studies at the Jawaharlal Nehru University, must be pissed with my comments in this forum...so He desperately need to write an article to boost Indian's moral.

The reason that India chose China centric specifc as 5K range...because they need foreign components for Agni-5...if they dare to design an 8K range ...then they will face embargo.

I bet 2$ that India wont dare to increase Agni-x range in future....let see if my assessement is right.

Chinese missiles are based on Russian technology in the past and as for a embargo that will not happen with the US fully on board supporting our program.

Agni 3 missile has a more sophisticated guidance system that allows complete autonomy once in flight. This new technology has been reported to have an incredible accuracy of 40m CEP this is better to Chinese missiles.

Chinese missiles are based on Russian technology in the past and as for a embargo that will not happen with the US fully on board supporting our program.

Agni 3 missile has a more sophisticated guidance system that allows complete autonomy once in flight. This new technology has been reported to have an incredible accuracy of 40m CEP this is better to Chinese missiles.

could be much lower than 40m. But will not be reveled I guess.

could be much lower than 40m. But will not be reveled I guess.

Let's bare in mind also we had sanctions in place for dual-use technology yet we still achieved ICBM status now the next gen missiles DRDO will design will be alot diffrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom