What's new

Indian Missiles are Superior to Chinese in Quality, Says Experts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not happiness. Its about putting you guys in your place. India is a 3rd world country, with 3rd world infrastructure, and makes 3rd class Missiles.

Indians think because of Out sourcing and Bollywood they have some how reached the stratosphere when infact they are still below sea level. :D

So, what about your class? Does it exist?

Indian missiles could be superior simply because India is not under arms and technological embargoes like China. Thus India get massive help, technology transfer etc from the US, EU and Israel. Moreover India purchases anti-missiles form Israel.

Indian missiles could be superior simply because India is not under arms and technological embargoes like China. Thus India get massive help, technology transfer etc from the US, EU and Israel. Moreover India purchases anti-missiles form Israel.
Mate, isn't that a praiseworthy achievement... We somehow managed to do, what the big brother of Pakistan inspite of its huge non-3rd world traits could not manage and we, with our pidly, penury full existence (pun defintely intended), somehow have been ploughing on...?

BTW, on solid fuel propellants... I know one 'solid fuel' scientist from my family circle and you'd be surprised how advanced India's Solid Fuel & supporting cryogenics technology (required to manage some ultra cooled fuels and to maintain the afterburners related damage) is... Wish I could elaborate more... alas!

Actually indian space/weapon making R&D organizations like DRDO and ISRO were under US sanctions facing denials on duel use technology since 1998. The sanctions were lifted just two years ago after President Obama's India Tour.

That "expert" does not know what he's talking about.

No wonder they are sophisticated..
they have all the knowledge from Russian systems to learn from.
russian_icbms-30424.jpg

Knowledge imparted from co-operation sessions provided the impetus for the development of good weapon systems.

Here's the funny thing..
Look at the CSS-3 & 4
icbm%20comparison%20chart%20small%20labeled%20%20%20mda.jpg

And here is the Agni-V
Agni_V_Launch.jpg

Look how compact the Agni-V is.. and resembles the CCS-3.. and the SS-24.

Actually indian space/weapon making R&D organizations like DRDO and ISRO were under US sanctions facing denials on duel use technology since 1998. The sanctions were lifted just two years ago after President Obama's India Tour.

But not under Russian or Israeli sanctions.

People won't sell any technology that is relevant to the strategic weapons, regardless you got embargoed or not.

I wonder what missile technology that India is superior to China's. :coffee:

People won't sell any technology that is relevant to the strategic weapons, regardless you got embargoed or not.

I wonder what missile technology that India is superior to China's. :coffee:

Even if India knows will it ever disclose ? ;) and also if it's the other way, why should we accept it ? ofc it's a deterrent and if it is able to instill fear into the minds of opponent, it's job is done. It doesn't even have to take off :lol:

But not under Russian or Israeli sanctions.

Ever heard of Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) . Both Russia and Israeli are signatories to it . Nobody gives India cutting edge tech for making ICBMs.

Even if India knows will it ever disclose ? ;) and also if it's the other way, why should we accept it ? ofc it's a deterrent and if it is able to instill fear into the minds of opponent, it's job is done. It doesn't even have to take off :lol:

Well, China has just tested its SLBM JL-2A (up to 11000-13000km) 16 months ago with 6 missiles being successfully fired simultaneously.

Even the Pentagon did acknowledge it.

US-China hype waves II nuclear missiles, 094 submarine test-fired « Military of China, force comment.

It took China 20 years to accomplish this task, i hope India can achieve this as soon as possible. :coffee:

Well, China has just tested its SLBM JL-2A (up to 11000-13000km) 16 months ago with 6 missiles being successfully fired simultaneously.

Even the Pentagon did acknowledge it.

http://www.9abc.net/index.php/archives/72095

It took China 20 years to accomplish this task, i hope India can achieve this as soon as possible. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom