What's new

Indian minister calls for refrendum in pakistan to merge with india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we want india, would u agree to move out of there, what if i say please!!!

You want India .So be it. But first of all you should deal with the world fourth largest Armed Forces in our border .Their dealings are very easy

You want India .So be it. But first of all you should deal with the world fourth largest Armed Forces in our border .Their dealings are very easy
But i said please!!!

Mr Rajnath Singh should do his job first as Home Minister and hold a referendum in all parts of India to see if they want to be a part of this artificial union. Ask Jammu and Kashmir, Nagaland, Mizoram, East Punjab, Tamil Nadu first and then resign after the outcome because you will have ho authority over them after the referendum.

:omghaha:
looks like rajnith singh finally ate some of haldiram's daal from the other end!
:omghaha:

Last edited:
So I am also saying 'please' go for a deal with our Armed Forces.

But i said please!!!

Just give some food to this fourth largest army, they will surrender :-) Luring them is not too difficult :sarcastic:

NEW DELHI: Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh said on Sunday that a referendum must be conducted in Pakistan to check whether its citizens wanted to remain there or wanted to merge with India.

Indians are tripping, they are high on some heavy shit. :drag:

C3_qjIZW8AANFhW.jpg

New mughal empire??

well..it was clearly a sarcasm to please the audience as PK had demanded referendum in Kashimir.....no big deal...politicians do make such funny things...If I quote few statements of your PM in last 2 yrs...they are just dreams and made just to please PK awam..

Mr. Rajnath Singh did say something embarrassingly stupid!
Why should we Pakistanis want to be part of India.

If anything there might be a merger of Afghanistan and Pakistan in the future.

now thats trolling with a bit T!

Just give some food to this fourth largest army, they will surrender :-) Luring them is not too difficult :sarcastic:

Indians are tripping, they are high on some heavy shit. :drag:
Yes lol they will come wandering about like rats to cheese..

I am serious
Ok i'll go take it up with them, i'll also take some food along..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom