What's new

Indian minister calls for refrendum in pakistan to merge with india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes lol they will come wandering about like rats to cheese..

Ok i'll go take it up with them, i'll also take some food along..

Remember. before you goes ,dont forget to give a good bye to your family. It would be a one way ticket.

Remember. before you goes ,dont forget to give a good bye to your family. It would be a one way ticket.
don't worry, he'll 20 of them down before he goes down. Hope those 20 starving poor excuses of soldiers have kissed their families good bye cuz they be goin' bye bye real soon. :lol:

don't worry, he'll 20 of them down before he goes down. Hope those 20 starving poor excuses of soldiers have kissed their families good bye cuz they be goin' bye bye real soon. :lol:

Oh mard i momins .:sarcastic:
We have seen a lots of them ,93000 of them :sarcastic:

A one way ticket is not a big deal for me given that i take some filthy indians cunts with me, to us life is not as important as golddigger banyas and by the way i even have a game plan to come out alive, i will just throw food about and the mighty army will go on its knees eating right of the floor, they sure look that hungry..

He should just take a Leave & get himself Checked, He surely is living in a Fools Paradise!

Quite A Nerve Using The Word Referendum Without First Drowning Himself In A Handful Of Mud.....

Oh well.We knows that Life is not that much important in Pakistan. No wonder in the loss thousands due to terrorism.
Oh yes .
Our forces are scared because of some mard i momin arm chair general from Pdf :D
Acha, khush raha karo bacha, kyun khoon jalaty ho apna?, pehle he kam hoga due to shortage of food...

Funny to hear an Indian minister talking about REFERENDUM!!
why is it funny? when you ppl ask for it why dont you give one. It simply shows double standards when you dont follow ur own rules.
you ppl harp on kashmir and he inturns harps on pakistan, that makes it even. Both are non-starters while being utter time wasting rhetoric's.

kahaan kahaan se joker aa jaatey hai

Yeah, I agree with Rajnath singh..
>There should be referendum in Pakistan to be an autonomous state of India. All the majority areas where through voting they want to join Bharat should be acceded to India by passing law in motion with defence, foreign and finance related issues by central govt. of India.

Declaring the free regions as ASINS ( Autonomous states of Indian Subcontinent) the inhabitants can travel to India with special permit and limited stay.

Yeah, I agree with Rajnath singh..
>There should be referendum in Pakistan to be an autonomous state of India. All the majority areas where through voting they want to join Bharat should be acceded to India by passing law in motion with defence, foreign and finance related issues by central govt. of India.

Declaring the free regions as ASINS ( Autonomous states of Indian Subcontinent) the inhabitants can travel to India with special permit and limited stay.

Not surprised you agree with Rajnath. Judging by your posts, it is clear you both are idiots with no intellect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom