What's new

Indian minister calls for refrendum in pakistan to merge with india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us indian home minister ko koi gandi heavy c gali dena allow ha is forum per?

This guy looks like a retired tranny. I won't add more to it.

As of now NO, because both nations are not mature enough for even a common trade deal.
But if the Europeans who were at each other's necks for thousands of years can create a union why can't we?
There is always a possibility.

Great. Same survey should be conducted on both sides. Atleast 50% of India will join Pakistan.

who the F*** is he by the way and who cares

I dont mind full N. Indian integration. Get rid of Dravir south and have a country from Beluchistan to Assam. We can call that Mogulistan.

Sure no problem give us our throne back, make Lahore the capital of new Muslim Empire

It's not a bad idea.. let's do it country name will be united states of Islamic republic ofPakistan. It will have islam constitution. . No non Muslims will be governed as PM and president 100 years non Pakistani resident won't be able to buy land in existing Pakistan. Flag will be as we have.
Are they ready?

UN asking referendum in Kashmir, and now they want referendum in Pakistan.

As of now NO, because both nations are not mature enough for even a common trade deal.
But if the Europeans who were at each other's necks for thousands of years can create a union why can't we?
There is always a possibility.
we will after 1000 years,.. abhi toh party shuru hoye 70 saal b nai hue...

I dont mind full N. Indian integration. Get rid of Dravir south and have a country from Beluchistan to Assam. We can call that Mogulistan.
and capital should be in bhopal... the home of mowgli... :)

and who said Indians are un-original they make killer joke.
FYI talking about refrendum how about we do couple in nagaland and your part of punjab.

Ludicrous. The rajnath singh guy is a joker.

Nobody in Pakistan would want to be part of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom