What's new

Indian Media to be banned from showing file footage of Babri Mosque demolition

yes credibility of your country and your media is world famous (now including your cricket) , so we dont need that kind of credibility

Dont cling to straws by bringing Pakistani cricket here in this thread for your facepalm.

It is proven that Indians are playing hypocritically because you can not control your Hindu radical groups so you are putting ban on Media coverage what a pathetic state of affairs.

The more sad thing is that You are supporting it.

And Please look at the behaviour of the two Medias over these restrictions that of Indian Media and that of Pakistani Media.

Pakistani Media had always been walking with Head High as it has stand up to these restrictions by dictators and politicians alike whereas Indian Media is groupie of those who are putting restrictions.

The India media had lost it on moral, ethical grounds:tdown:

And such a sorry state that Indians are supporting the curbs.

One question please.

Didn't your media comply with Pakistan government when they were asked not to show footages of shoe being thrown on Mr. Zardari ?

Indian media is mostly owned by Hindus so no wonder they dont have a problem.

jana.. that's rediculous statement to make. even if the media is owned by hindu's, the order comes from the govt. india is sensible towards the feelings of every relegion.
remember the ban on 'satanic verses'? if india is that biased towards other relegions why would they ban that book?? there was also ban on 'da vinchi code'. it's only lifted after the court intervened. if people have a problem, they can approach the court..

Pakistani Media had always been walking with Head High as it has stand up to these restrictions by dictators and politicians alike

What about the media restrictions when Zardari was hit by a shoe ?

:rofl:

So if most media channels are owned by Hindus....Wouldnt u think that they would be opposing the ban...since for all intents and purposes, you consider the Babri Masjid Destruction a mark of hindu dominance?

Wasnt it when thousands of radical Hindus climbed and destroyed it whereas Your Govt did nothing at that time to stop them.

Is Indian Media orange: Mouthpiece of Indian Govt bad mouthing our neighbors....
BUT
Now India media is NOT secular and favors Hindus over Muslims in their reports?

Its the same thing being orange and being on side of majority Hindu groups whats the difference ??

And Peshwa one more thing one of Your judges are also afraid that he is favouring settling the issue OUT OF COURT by two parties NOW tell me if it could have been solved by them what was the need to bring it to the Court ??

And how can a weak party that is Muslims get a fair deal in an OUT OF COURT settlement ??

@ Jana from the original thread starting article.

MUMBAI: Maharashtra government will write to the Centre for a ban on telecast of file footage and pictures of demolition of Babri Masjid as a part of security measures ahead of the verdict scheduled on September 24.

Its simple English.. It is not as if Indian government has banned it . A state government has asked center to do it prevent unwanted law and order problem.

Please suggest me an alternate word for "hypocrisy" for making it look like the Central government unanimously made a decision in the early morning to ban the footage all of a sudden.

:hitwall: wasted my time on arguing a hollow case. should have watched " Mr bean " instead for more comedy.

One question please.

Didn't your media comply with Pakistan government when they were asked not to show footages of shoe being thrown on Mr. Zardari ?

NO my dear our Media had just banged Zardari more and highlighted his dictator type order for banning the news from airing on media.

Nobody had the footage even in UK where Zardari. But still our Media had played this incident so much that Zardari had no choice but a sheepish retrieve

Jana reminds me of "Jhansi Ki Rani"

One lady fighting single handedly against so many ppl (in this thread that is).

f694e96316power.jpg.jpg

Well fantastic decision.....but if media people are think that affects their freedom...then they can very well protest....and apppeal in the court of law......well thats how it goes in our country.....:smitten:

Religious violence has to be stopped......no more time for stupid ideologies......:pop:

@ Jana from the original thread starting article.

Its simple English.. It is not as if Indian government has banned it . A state government has asked center to do it prevent unwanted law and order problem.

Please suggest me an alternate word for "hypocrisy" for making it look like the Central government unanimously made a decision in the early morning to ban the footage all of a sudden.

wasted my time on arguing a hollow case. should have watched " Mr bean " instead for more comedy.

I have posted the original news with original content. If you have a problem with reading thats NOT my issue.

@BENNY

Its simple English.. It is not as if Indian government has banned it yet. A state government has asked center to do it prevent unwanted law and order problem.
my my

sensationalist !
yellow journalism !

bad media, bad media!

I have posted the original news with original content. If you have a problem with reading thats NOT my issue.

Then put your arguments on the basis of the action by Maharastra government which is apt and sensible .

Dont cling to straws by bringing Pakistani cricket here in this thread for your facepalm.

It is proven that Indians are playing hypocritically because you can not control your Hindu radical groups so you are putting ban on Media coverage what a pathetic state of affairs.

The more sad thing is that You are supporting it.

what do you know about India and indian media , atleast our media dont make money showing conspiracy theories hindu radicalism that why we have minority prime-minister for last 6 years with no problem and there are no radical hindu group in india for sure

your saying is like pcb chairman saying england cricketer were fixed . but world now the truth, we can just laugh at you .and it really look foolish

Back
Top Bottom