What's new

Indian Media to be banned from showing file footage of Babri Mosque demolition

You are supporting curbs against Media that is biased and weak stand.

If everyone there is tired of this issue then Indians should not be afraid of showing the footage which is a reality.

i wonder if US had banned footage of 9/11 on the same pretext ???

The restrictions on media are temporary since the court order is expected

There is a valid reason behind the restrictions and we support it because we want to continue with our normal lives.

@jana........ nobody has any problem including hindu, muslim, press, goi and people of india.. why are you worry so much. take a rest.

:) No one from India might not have BUT The civilized World does have a problem with it

Your media will remain in Orange gutter if it kept on accepting such curbs :)

So better stand up
so your international green media have an oppurtunity;);),btw it is better decision.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

:) No one from India might not have BUT The civilized World does have a problem with it

which civilized world you are talking about???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If everyone there is tired of this issue then Indians should not be afraid of showing the footage which is a reality.

Dont need to hype the incident.

Indian Government says to have restriction on a footage(which was shown numerous times) during the court verdict times.

Indian channels have no problem. Indians have no problem.

Only hypocrites have problems. I think they want to see some violence in the name of religion for sure..

Thats why they come up with media curbs , why restricting, its not bad, hey u are afraid blah blah blaahhhsssss..

Let me laugh for a while now.:lol:

yup, u got it 100% rite, now we are saving our muslims population against any anti social elements. thats good.

you have to first save our Muslim people from Jana.. If she works in our india media, for sure she will take all our people to her country by creating harmony disorders....:D.. she is trying to guide our people in wrong direction correctly

The restrictions on media are temporary since the court order is expected

There is a valid reason behind the restrictions and we support it because we want to continue with our normal lives.

No reason is valid. Despite many radical groups here in Pakistan our media did NOT ban showing attack on Ahmadi worship place.

SO NO reason is Valid to put curbs on Media simple as that specially in case of Social Issues.

Let the truth be out

hey.. if this prevents public from resorting to violence then i'm all for it. good move. it's all good to talk about politically correct terms like 'media freedom' or 'freedom of expression', all that malaki. nothing is more important than maintaining public order to make sure that nothing untoward takes place. There no harm done if the footages are not shown. You can never predict what might happen if one does show this??

Dont need to hype the incident.

Indian Government says to have restriction on a footage(which was shown numerous times) during the court verdict times.

Indian channels have no problem. Indians have no problem.

Only hypocrites have problems. I think they want to see some violence in the name of religion for sure..

Thats why they come up with media curbs , why restricting, its not bad, hey u are afraid blah blah blaahhhsssss..

:

Indian media is mostly owned by Hindus so no wonder they dont have a problem.

@farzana
you should spread the articles and videos through tour website. as they are banned in india.:smokin::smokin:

No reason is valid. Despite many radical groups here in Pakistan our media did NOT ban showing attack on Ahmadi worship place.

SO NO reason is Valid to put curbs on Media simple as that specially in case of Social Issues.

Let the truth be out

The event that you are mentioning has no resemblance with Ayodhya which is a very big issue capable of dividing ppl on a large scale.

Not a single Indian is complaining (not even Muslims) then my dear lady, why are you (Pakistani) is so hell bent after this.

I think India is well aware of steps it needs to maintain to prevent foreign and non-state elements from taking advantage of this situation and verdict to rile up fanatical masses....

We assess our own security situation based on past expiriences and prevention of bloodshed and rioting well exceeds freedom of the press as a priority....in this particular case....

I stand by the govt. decision....

Thanks for your concern nevertheless.....Freedom of speech and press yellow, orange or green is important.

Back
Top Bottom