What's new

Indian Media to be banned from showing file footage of Babri Mosque demolition

yes lets revolt against this government and put another one. :tup:

And bring saffron brigade which was responsible for Babri Mosque destruction and Gujrat massacre and Orissa maracas :disagree:

Dont put so much effort just take a little bit pain by siding with the truth NOT by siding with forces of lies by supporting Media curbs

And bring saffron brigade which was responsible for Babri Mosque destruction and Gujrat massacre and Orissa maracas :disagree:

Dont put so much effort just take a little bit pain by siding with the truth NOT by siding with forces of lies by supporting Media curbs

I was actually thinking someone like lalu pradas yadav or the great mayavatiji... :lol:

Btwn.. youtube is free on that day for people to see the footage of "killers" doing their job.. damn terrorists..

If Hindu majority nation had to build the temple by force, they wouldnt have waited for 60 long years for the decision of the Indian court, after hearing both the prtes for so long..this itself speaks about how the weak is treated....and abouttrust on Indian judiciary..as long as the Muslims in India hav the trust on India judiciary...we dont care who trusts it and who doesnt.

They did destroyed it and its not about 60 years, if it was a hindu temple what was you waiting for then ?? You could have destroyed and built the temple before independence when you were not in much media limelight.

It also shows your stance is weak.

They did destroyed it and its not about 60 years, if it was a hindu temple what was you waiting for then ?? You could have destroyed and built the temple before independence when you were not in much media limelight.

so you mean we should do things only when we dont have the media limelight..in other words hide and do stuff ?? lol.

on topic...

they detroyed it and the whole India was annoyed against them..ask 10 Hindu indian members seperately what they think about the incident and tell me if one say that was not regrettable.and by saying your stance..if you mean Hindus stance (since am not Hindu),then I think lets wait for the court verdict to prove who's stance is strong

It is a good move they should not show the footage.

DEMOLITION OF BABRI MASJID

horrible fanatics

Last edited by a moderator:

Out of almost hundreds of thousands of mosques all over India can u recollect any other mosque being demolished other than this one in 60 years of rule of ur so called fanatics?

know where is freedom of speech of india is it got out of window for Muslims or what when ever they insult pakistan you say this is freeedom of speech know why you stop them for this job showing real video what happened on that day when hindus crossed the boundries of humanity

so you mean we should do things only when we dont have the media limelight..in oher words hide and do stuff ?? lol.

on topic...

they detroyed it and the whole India was annoyed against them..ask 10 Hindu indian members seperately what they think about the incident and tell me if one say that was not regrettable.and by saying your stance..you mean Hindus stance (since am not),then I think lets wait for the court verdict.

That was SHAME a BIG shame as was Gujrat and Orissa So you could not just do away with other than condemning it BUT supporting the ban on Media for showing that reality is condoning with the crime took place.

Simple Media is NOT at all responsible for law maintenance.

In Pakistan we had got media restrictions from Military dictators and still we protested untill these are lifted whereas India is claimed to be Democracy so such dictatorship type tactics doesnt suite you.

Out of almost hundreds of thousands of mosques all over India can u recollect any other mosque being demolished other than this one in 60 years of rule of ur so called fanatics?

Quite a good number of Mosques had been demolished in Pakistan for widening roads so if you demolish as many as you want for real justified reason under the LAW OF INDIA then NO Issue Neither we have any objection.

So the issue is not of demolishing of a mosque but a Historic Mosque that TOO BY HINDU Fanatics criminally against the LAW OF THE LAND OF Your country INDIA.

You do NOT Have any legitimate reason to support taking up law in your hands here

That was SHAME a BIG shame as was Gujrat and Orissa So you could not just do away with other than condemning it BUT supporting the ban on Media for showing that reality is condoning with the crime took place.

In Pakistan we had got media restrictions from Military dictators and still we protested untill these are lifted whereas India is claimed to be Democracy so such dictatorship type tactics doesnt suite you.

Media has already shown the "truth" so many times. why cant u understand a simple fact that the restriction is temporary.

Lol.. dictatorship... that was a nice one... try another one.. i am really having a funnier day today.

Ohh dear.. How badly Pakistanis want a communal riot to happen - This is the basic tactic of terrorists to propagate provocative material to entice emotional response.

Some points missed so far:

1. Indian govt has not issued any order banning the telecase
2. News Broadcasters' Association have decided to self regulate themselves
The News Broadcasters' Association (NBA) issued specific guidelines to its member-channels on their coverage of the Allahabad High Court's judgment in the Ayodhya title suit, expected on September 24. In view of the “ultra-sensitive nature of the case…The telecast of any news relating to it should not be sensational, inflammatory or be provocative,” said the statement issued on Friday.

3. Footage of mosque demolition has nothing to do with the case which was registered 50 years ago.

Some people have a habit of putting foot in the mouth while head is in...

before you say that was a shame..I have heard millions of Indians saying that it was a shame.a big shame..so I hope this sends you a message.

apart from that what do you want Indian hindus to do to show that they were sorry..are you saying they should have destroyed a temple of theirs to neutralise the loss ?? :rolleyes:

yes, media is not responsible for law mentainance, but it can be effectively used as a tool to improve the society..I hope you remember this chapter from your journalism classes.

about pakistan media..if thats true..then good job :tup:, but india there is nothin like that, media is never stopped by force, they are requested, and they happily oblige for the good cause.:D

It shows your Indian court is afraid of making decisions based on justice thats why your judge want it settle down out of court.

very sad if Muslims could have got justice from majority Hindu fanatic groups then what was the need to bring it to the Court.

This is sheer mockery of Justice by asking the weaker party to GO and get your issue resolve with the bully :tdown:

sorry to say once i believe in Indian judiciary but i am feeling iw as wrong

i dont know about the news channel but i will make sure that this website is banned in india. you are talking against hinduism . it is prohibited in india (hurting any religious sentiments). talking against our court. which is obeyed by all indian it contempt of court this is enough to ban this website in india . i will file PIL(public interest litigation) with in 15 days in Bangalore high court take my word.

Quite a good number of Mosques had been demolished in Pakistan for widening roads so if you demolish as many as you want for real justified reason under the LAW OF INDIA then NO Issue Neither we have any objection.

So the issue is not of demolishing of a mosque but a Historic Mosque that TOO BY HINDU Fanatics criminally against the LAW OF THE LAND OF Your country INDIA.

You do NOT Have any legitimate reason to support taking up law in your hands here

Did anybody say it was lawful in this country -No
Was there a trial against people who did it- yes.
Did a government fell because of that - yes.
Was criminal cases registered against each participating parties -Yes
Was the act of a few fanatics condemned by the whole population -yes
Was any undue favors were passed to any particular religion -No
Was media ever restricted in sensitive matters -Yes *

I remember a few weeks back there was a media curb on showing quran burning incident in India and everybody agreed that such incidents should never made to the viewing of the public due to its sensitivities and everybody agreed to it icluding many of them who are saying things otherwise now.

Jana, seriosly. I had my share of BS from you today and i am leaving this thread coz i cant laugh more at you.

You please continue your support for upholding the freedom of "Indian" media .. you will get some easy preys..

Im off from here.:wave:

Back
Top Bottom