What's new

Indian Media to be banned from showing file footage of Babri Mosque demolition

This is nothing to do with media freedom... we have a fairly free media in our country evident from the numerous TV news channels these days.. so much so that we are really short of capable reporters... most look like they just joined from a drama school.

Besides that... sometimes Media restrictions need to be put in order to protect lives... do you really want another round of religious riots in India (of course you might inside your heart... but we definitely don't).

i dont know about the news channel but i will make sure that this website is banned in india. you are talking against hinduism . it is prohibited in india (hurting any religious sentiments). talking against our court. which is obeyed by all indian it contempt of court this is enough to ban this website in india . i will file PIL(public interest litigation) with in 15 days in Bangalore high court take my word.

Surely you have the right to ban this forum site in India lets see how much you succeed ;)

And dont tell me your court will not summon ToI for all those dir.ty comments against Indian courts posted by Indians on Kasab trial ;)

do let me know i will help you recall those comments.

But wait why dont you leave this website in respect for your laws?? easy way.

last but no the least STOP sending me your abusive emails as these only shame your entire community not affecting my health.

And i dont want to think alike for your entire community because i still have faith in SOME Indians.:angry:

GUYS GUYS GUTS THere has been no govt. ban on footage.

Government has requested channels to practise restrain and avoid inflamatory content.
News channel association has decided some measures which include but not limited to:

1) not showing footage of demolition of the structure
2) No speculation of the verdict
3) Reading the decision verbatim.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article697041.ece

Did anybody say it was lawful in this country -No
Was there a trial against people who did it- yes.
Did a government fell because of that - yes.
Was criminal cases registered against each participating parties -Yes
Was the act of a few fanatics condemned by the whole population -yes
Was any undue favors were passed to any particular religion -No
Was media ever restricted in sensitive matters -Yes *

I remember a few weeks back there was a media curb on showing quran burning incident in India and everybody agreed that such incidents should never made to the viewing of the public due to its sensitivities and everybody agreed to it icluding many of them who are saying things otherwise now.

Jana, seriosly. I had my share of BS from you today and i am leaving this thread coz i cant laugh more at you.

You please continue your support for upholding the freedom of "Indian" media .. you will get some easy preys..

Im off from here.:wave:

:no: Benny accept it whenever you Indians come up with phrase like oh i got a good laugh it means you are out of argument.

Media curbs in this case is unjustified and proves incompetence of your security apparatus to control saffron brigade's violent nature.

PERIOD.

i dont know about the news channel but i will make sure that this website is banned in india. you are talking against hinduism . it is prohibited in india (hurting any religious sentiments). talking against our court. which is obeyed by all indian it contempt of court this is enough to ban this website in india . i will file PIL(public interest litigation) with in 15 days in Bangalore high court take my word.

Relax man, there are thousands of website on the net which spews hatred against India and Hinduism. If people start filing PIL's for all of them, the courts will be inundated.

Besides what is the point of banning this or other websites. Not many Indians read such websites, and those that do should be sensible enough to differentiate Hate Mongers from those who argue with logic and rationality.

On Ayodhya verdict, Muslim body calls for calm, no celebrations or protests

After Darul Uloom Deoband, a host of prominent Islamic outfits under the aegis of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) on Sunday appealed to the community to exercise restraint and maintain calm after the September 24 verdict on the Babri Masjid-Ramjanmabhoomi title suit.

The Board’s committee on Babri Masjid met here and has also decided to ask the Union government to send out a clear and stern message that it will not tolerate any attempt to disturb law and order. Leaders of the AIMPLB — which is a party to the title suit — said the Muslim outfits would come out with a joint statement on Monday.

The message to the Muslim community was clear —maintain calm and refrain from celebrations or protests after the verdict is delivered. “We want to reiterate that the AIMPLB would respect the court verdict and abide by it. If it is not in favour of us, the option of appeal is always there,” convenor of the committee, S Q R Ilyas told The Indian Express

News channel association has decided some measures which include but not limited to:

1) not showing footage of demolition of the structure

Unjustified.

2) No speculation of the verdict

Justified and i support it

3) Reading the decision verbatim.

Highly Unjustified and an attempt to hide the truth what was/were the reasons given by the court for the verdict.

No Media In HC On Babri Judgement Day

Lucknow, Sept 19: The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court will be completely out of bounds for media persons and members of the public on September 24 when the verdict on the Babri mosque title suit is pronounced.
The lawyer members of the Oudh Bar Association (OBA) will be issued special passes and identity cards to enable their entry into the court premises on Friday.
It has further been decided that lawyers and litigants whose cases are listed in the court on September 23 and 24 will also be issued separate passes for gaining entry.
According to sources, the High Court judges have taken strong exception to slogan-shouting by a group of lawyers before TV cameras outside the court premises on Friday when the court dismissed the plea for deferment of the September 24 verdict.

“The media persons will not even be allowed to venture near the boundary wall of the High Court and can set up their TV cameras in the Begum Hazrat Mahal Park or the Globe Park that is about 100 metres away from the court premises. Lawyers who wish to give their statement to the media can go there,” said a senior official of the court.
A heavy deployment of CRPF, PAC and civil police in large numbers are already been sanctioned inside and outside the court premises on the day of judgment.
Security has also been beefed up for the three judges in the Lucknow Bench of the Allahabad High Court who will be pronouncing the judgment.
The security for the three judges --Justices SU Khan, Sudhir Agarwal and DV Sharma -- has also been almost doubled and force deployment at their residences has also been increased keeping in view the sensitive nature of the case, according to a government spokesman.

No media in HC on Babri judgement day | The Asian Age

Lets join hands with jana and shout against this injustice. :smokin:

Surely you have the right to ban this forum site in India lets see how much you succeed ;)

And dont tell me your court will not summon ToI for all those dir.ty comments against Indian courts posted by Indians on Kasab trial ;)

do let me know i will help you recall those comments.

But wait why dont you leave this website in respect for your laws?? easy way.

last but no the least STOP sending me your abusive emails as these only shame your entire community not affecting my health.

And i dont want to think alike for your entire community because i still have faith in SOME Indians.:angry:

let see what will happen, i want to tell you same thing dont post non-sense about India it will not effect the health of India . you like it or not its not my problem

After Darul Uloom Deoband, a host of prominent Islamic outfits under the aegis of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) on Sunday appealed to the community to exercise restraint and maintain calm after the September 24 verdict on the Babri Masjid-Ramjanmabhoomi title suit.

The Board’s committee on Babri Masjid met here and has also decided to ask the Union government to send out a clear and stern message that it will not tolerate any attempt to disturb law and order. Leaders of the AIMPLB — which is a party to the title suit — said the Muslim outfits would come out with a joint statement on Monday.

The message to the Muslim community was clear —maintain calm and refrain from celebrations or protests after the verdict is delivered. “We want to reiterate that the AIMPLB would respect the court verdict and abide by it. If it is not in favour of us, the option of appeal is always there,” convenor of the committee, S Q R Ilyas told The Indian Express

:tup: that is the Muslim character.

Now Please ask Saffron Brigade to assure the Govt of the same so that You never need Media Curbs out of fear of attacks from Hindus

Highly Unjustified and an attempt to hide the truth what was/were the reasons given by the court for the verdict.

Verbatim means copy word to word, so when the court does give the verdict, it will give the reasons for the decision, which can be repeated by the media. What is so wrong with that? Are you just trying to grasp at straws to find something to incite flame?

ANJAANA ANJAANI POSTPONED UNTIL OCTOBER 1ST
During one of the promotions late last week for his upcoming, flick Anjaana Anjaani, Ranbir Kapoor had voiced his discomfort with the release of the film on 24th September as it was coinciding with the hearing of the sensational 'Babri Masjid' case. This was echoed and agreed with by co-star Priyanka Chopra.

"It is an important day for the country. I hope there is no dispute and the decision is favourable to all. Audiences may not be able to go watch the film on that day. With security being deployed in many places it will be practical to postpone the film's release by a week or so as some may not be able to go watch it," Ranbir had said in a press conference.
read more.

Anjaana Anjaani Postponed until October 1st » Bollywood Spice | Bollywood News

I condemn this act by ranbhir kapoor and i strongly protest. After media its film makers who are on restrictive mode.

Come on people, lets focus and protest against film people now.
:flame::flame::flame::flame:

:tup: that is the Muslim character..

we know thats a muslim character....cause we live with them..and this was expected of them.

Now Please ask Saffron Brigade to assure the Govt of the same so that You never need Media Curbs out of fear of attacks from Hindus

i would say calling hindus saffron brigade is an insulting phrase..is that a muslim character ? :pop:

:tup: that is the Muslim character.

Asked. They are also saying the same. :hitwall:

BJP says will respect Ayodhya court verdict

Allahabad: Treading a cautious path, the BJP today said it will "respect" the court verdict on Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title suit to be pronounced later this month but cryptically added that there could be no doubts regarding existence of a temple at the disputed site. "Our party's stand has always

Indianexpress.com : comments : BJP says will respect Ayodhya court verdict

What will we do now. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom