What's new

Indian media--Hurriyat chief Mirwaiz Umar Farooq invited to China

we are thinking of inviting Rubiya Alqadeer to a muslim NGO function.Dalai
wants to shift his base to Tawang

good idea. pls feel free to go ahead to do it. it's even better to hold a meeting where Rubiya and Dalai lama can sit together face to face to discuss their achievements or mostly their frustrations.

on the other side, CPC can hold a 'red corridors' summit in red China to share their very successful experiences with the Indian comrades. :rofl:

it's a wonderful world. :victory:

Azad Kashmir has own passport for Kashmiris. So he doesnt need Pakistani passport

And oh BTW he is not living in India but his own country Kashmir which is occupied by India.

SO he will go back to own country not your bharat

Sorry for your misunderstanding we treat kashmir as our integral part and we will issue single passport to our citizens unlike Pak which offers separate passports to its occupied territory. :cheers:

Azad Kashmir has own passport for Kashmiris. So he doesnt need Pakistani passport

And oh BTW he is not living in India but his own country Kashmir which is occupied by India.

SO he will go back to own country not your bharat

Someone informed me that you are a reporter. Please do correct me if I am wrong.

All the people of Jammu and Kashmir use Indian Passport for travelling abroad. If you don’t believe me than please do check the passport of any huriyat leader, when they visit Pakistan next time. As you are a reporter I hope it will not be that difficult to you.

regards

Sorry for your misunderstanding we treat kashmir as our integral part and we will issue single passport to our citizens unlike Pak which offers separate passports to its occupied territory. :cheers:

Well you are nobody so who cares what is your misperception.

Kashmir is occupied by India and it is not part of India.

Kashmir, Batlistan, Northern Areas is occupied by Pakistan and it is not part of Pakistan. Also to include fact of Aksai Chin and Shaksgam Valley occupied by China.

First of all you dont have even power to stand with Kashmiri. Why you gave away Shaksgam Valley and announce Aksai Chin a part of China. You have just awarded 30% of Kashmir to China who is no way related to J&K. Your BS argument are now understandable by Kashmiris.

Someone informed me that you are a reporter. Please do correct me if I am wrong.

All the people of Jammu and Kashmir use Indian Passport for travelling abroad. If you don’t believe me than please do check the passport of any huriyat leader, when they visit Pakistan next time. As you are a reporter I hope it will not be that difficult to you.

regards

Let me tell you something which might open your eyes.

Last month a journalist from Held Kashmir was with me in Japan. we were just doing a light chit chat and there a Nepali fellow said "If Pakistani cricket team defeated Indian team, the kashmiri fellow would be happy". And you know what did that Kashmir Journalist said ? He imediatly said "The whole Kashmir will be happy".

Flying abroad on Indian passport because otherwise your occupied forces do not let them go out of Kashmir at gun point.

Last month a journalist from Held Kashmir was with me in Japan. we were just doing a light chit chat and there a Nepali fellow said "If Pakistani cricket team defeated Indian team, the kashmiri fellow would be happy". And you know what did that Kashmir Journalist said ? He imediatly said "The whole Kashmir will be happy".

Flying abroad on Indian passport because otherwise your occupied forces do not let them go out of Kashmir at gun point.

It didn't open your eyes. I was with one Kashmiri who came to Ahmedabad for treatment related neurology. People were talking about internal matters of Pakistan with him. Suddenly question of taliban and terrorism came. He replied, it would have been better to live in Indian Kashmir than Pakistan where we are force to agree on Pakistan stand on Kashmir. He also talked that his region is under threat from Talibanis which are even worst than what we can terrorist in India or Pakistan.

Don't know if this opens you eyes.

Well you are nobody so who cares what is your misperception.

Kashmir which is under control of India is never a part of pakistan in the past then how come a pakistani can give a statement like that.

You are stating like it is a birth right to Pakistan to wage a terror war with India. :cheers:

It didn't open your eyes. I was with one Kashmiri who came to Ahmedabad for treatment related neurology. People were talking about internal matters of Pakistan with him. Suddenly question of taliban and terrorism came. He replied, it would have been better to live in Indian Kashmir than Pakistan where we are force to agree on Pakistan stand on Kashmir. He also talked that his region is under threat from Talibanis which are even worst than what we can terrorist in India or Pakistan.

Don't know if this opens you eyes.

Thanks for your reply mate. It saved my time.

Good going China :rofl: talking about digging own grave ...Lets wait and watch what kind of Visa are they gonna give him :D

I remember the day when I too wished Pakistan should win. It was match against Australia (Fixed) where I whole-heartedly wished that Pak should win the game. No offense, are you offering citizenship to Gujaratis too ?

originally posted by jana

it definitely did open my eyes tat we should send these type of people to pakistan so tat he can cheer for pakistani team in pakistan so bad for him

Kashmir which is under control of India is never a part of pakistan in the past then how come a pakistani can give a statement like that.

You are stating like it is a birth right to Pakistan to wage a terror war with India. :cheers:

We consider Kashmir as country for the Kashmiris. Its not part of India neither Pakistan.

Kashmir is under Indian occupation and not control.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom