What's new

Indian Media Epic fail, claimed F-16b pilot shahaz ud din alive and well lol

Pakistan: We didn't use F-16s.
india: yes you did, we shot it down.
Pakistan: prove it. gun cam? radar records? ground video? anything?
india: well, none of those. but we still have proof!
Pakistan: okay, fine. Let's see it.
india: here...
View attachment 543593
Pakistan: dude, that's part of a missile, and its fake...
india: no no, its not its real. see? serial number, it matches what is on the web. only F16 can fire it.
Pakistan: okay whatever rocks your boat but that means our F-16 shot you down with this missile.
india: oh no but we shot down your F-16.
Pakistan: uhm, that is...not how it works. ok tell ya what, we'll dumb it down for you...you showing that missile piece is just like a rape victim showing the rapist's used condom, kinda like her.
View attachment 543594
india: but no we shot you down.
Pakistan: then where is the wreckage???
india: on your side.
Pakistan: oh but the missile part is on your side? seriously???
india: yeah.
Pakistan: -_- really? -_-
india: yeah, really, we even know the rank and name of your pilot.
Pakistan:
View attachment 543597
well let's hear it.
india: oh, uhm.
Pakistan: well?
india: ok yes, we'll tell you.
Pakistan: ok what is it.
india:
Pakistan:
india: :close_tema:
Pakistan: :drag:
india:
Pakistan: BAY BUK BHI DAY! :hitwall:
india: haan yeah ok ji, he's uhm, squad squa squardron commander shah shahazaa shahza ul..um..ul did...din din, yeah.
Pakistan: kia bay? what?
india: yeah squadron...commander shah zaz ul din
Pakistan: uhm, squadron commander?
india: oh oh, no, we mean, uhm, wing commander, yeah. wing commander shahzaz ul din.
Pakistan: Hmmm, I see...uhm, does our "wing commander shahzaz ul din" have a last name?
india: yeah, yeah he does...
Pakistan: and...
india: oh, wind I mean wing commander shahzaz ul din...khanna...KHAN KHAN, wing commander shahzaz ul din khan, yeah. that, that's it. :undecided:
Pakistan:
View attachment 543599

Bottomline: The missile was sale to Taiwan and Shahzaz (means prince) so according to this Shahzaz ul din means Prince of the religion(which is by any means is not correct according to Islam and we are forbid to use these name)

Options: India please make it ShahBaz ul din to sale your story and i know due to idea come from Salahuddin you can't use this same name. ShahBaz is good for that:cheers:

Pakistan: We didn't use F-16s.
india: yes you did, we shot it down.
Pakistan: prove it. gun cam? radar records? ground video? anything?
india: well, none of those. but we still have proof!
Pakistan: okay, fine. Let's see it.
india: here...
View attachment 543593
Pakistan: dude, that's part of a missile, and its fake...
india: no no, its not its real. see? serial number, it matches what is on the web. only F16 can fire it.
Pakistan: okay whatever rocks your boat but that means our F-16 shot you down with this missile.
india: oh no but we shot down your F-16.
Pakistan: uhm, that is...not how it works. ok tell ya what, we'll dumb it down for you...you showing that missile piece is just like a rape victim showing the rapist's used condom, kinda like her.
View attachment 543594
india: but no we shot you down.
Pakistan: then where is the wreckage???
india: on your side.
Pakistan: oh but the missile part is on your side? seriously???
india: yeah.
Pakistan: -_- really? -_-
india: yeah, really, we even know the rank and name of your pilot.
Pakistan:
View attachment 543597
well let's hear it.
india: oh, uhm.
Pakistan: well?
india: ok yes, we'll tell you.
Pakistan: ok what is it.
india:
Pakistan:
india: :close_tema:
Pakistan: :drag:
india:
Pakistan: BAY BUK BHI DAY! :hitwall:
india: haan yeah ok ji, he's uhm, squad squa squardron commander shah shahazaa shahza ul..um..ul did...din din, yeah.
Pakistan: kia bay? what?
india: yeah squadron...commander shah zaz ul din
Pakistan: uhm, squadron commander?
india: oh oh, no, we mean, uhm, wing commander, yeah. wing commander shahzaz ul din.
Pakistan: Hmmm, I see...uhm, does our "wing commander shahzaz ul din" have a last name?
india: yeah, yeah he does...
Pakistan: and...
india: oh, wind I mean wing commander shahzaz ul din...khanna...KHAN KHAN, wing commander shahzaz ul din khan, yeah. that, that's it. :undecided:
Pakistan:
View attachment 543599

Thanks for laugh. Lol good stuff

Bottomline: The missile was sale to Taiwan and Shahzaz (means prince) so according to this Shahzaz ul din means Prince of the religion(which is by any means is not correct according to Islam and we are forbid to use these name)

Options: India please make it ShahBaz ul din to sale your story and i know due to idea come from Salahuddin you can't use this same name. ShahBaz is good for that:cheers:

So many easy to find names and they messed up that little thing.

It’s the second time. The first was Ajmal Kasab, who was a Marathi speaker. Lol.

Pakistan Simply has no answer

First of all. There is no such name as ''Shahzaz''.
Secondly, all your claims of box number and serial number have been shot down.
Thirdly, that missile if it shows anything is that F-16 fired a shot, and we don't even know when, it doesn't show that you guys downed and F-16.

Want to iterate exactly what kind of proof you guys even have?

upload_2019-3-2_11-27-44.png

No wonder Hindustanis can't coin proper Pakistani name.

This is the guy Indian media keeps quoting for their claims on Shahzaz. Khalid Umar has an obsessive hatred against the military and always attacks them at every given opportunity, most of his other claims are fabricated.

Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 3.11.11 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 3.11.35 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-03-02 at 3.11.43 AM.png

44244091_10156667915450967_5824335455671287808_o.jpg

Last edited:
Dude but something is definitely weird here.My own two eyes and two ears heard DG ispr saying that we arrested two pilots and the other one is getting treatment in the hospital.Later to this day there is no sign of that other indian pilot.Why did he lie?

Dude but something is definitely weird here.My own two eyes and two ears heard DG ispr saying that we arrested two pilots and the other one is getting treatment in the hospital.Later to this day there is no sign of that other indian pilot.Why did he lie?
What if he is no more?

or perhaps he may have defected.

if our f16 was downed by abhinandan we would never released him next day

Firstly , even I think that this is an unlikely name and nobody even knows where this information came from.

The simplest solution to this mystery is for some TV channel to interview Air Marshal Waseem and his sons.

What is disturbing is that not one TV channel or news outlet in Pakistan has done that. Say what you will about Indian Media , by now there would have been 50 cameras outside Air Marshall Waseem's home .

This is what shows the black spots in the Lentil Soup, as they say in Swahili.
@Knuckles

Back
Top Bottom