What's new

Indian Media Epic fail, claimed F-16b pilot shahaz ud din alive and well lol

I was flabbergasted by these Indian media claims. I know Waseem Uddin and I know his sons.....none of them ever joined the air force.

How the heck does the Indian media come up with such delusions. This media war is beyond me that I can't even comprehend the level of fanatic fantasy news stories that populate on their channels....

I mean how bad would the IAF families feel about the other 2 fighter pilots who have either been killed or still missing. Their country has abandoned them the way it looks like.

And for the record no F-16s shot down for PAF. All came back safely.

I was flabbergasted by these Indian media claims. I know Waseem Uddin and I know his sons.....none of them ever joined the air force.

How the heck does the Indian media come up with such delusions. This media war is beyond me that I can't even comprehend the level of fanatic fantasy news stories that populate on their channels....

I mean how bad would the IAF families feel about the other 2 fighter pilots who have either been killed or still missing. Their country has abandoned them the way it looks like.

And for the record no F-16s shot down for PAF. All came back safely.
sir why not Pakistan answering to indian prapagenda?

What does 'Abhinandan' mean?
Just did an image search and found pictures of sarees. I am sure they will be doing roaring business after this incident.

Pakistan: We didn't use F-16s.
india: yes you did, we shot it down.
Pakistan: prove it. gun cam? radar records? ground video? anything?
india: well, none of those. but we still have proof!
Pakistan: okay, fine. Let's see it.
india: here...
pti2-28-2019-000131b-1551366827.jpg

Pakistan: dude, that's part of a missile, and its fake...
india: no no, its not its real. see? serial number, it matches what is on the web. only F16 can fire it.
Pakistan: okay whatever rocks your boat but that means our F-16 shot you down with this missile.
india: oh no but we shot down your F-16.
Pakistan: uhm, that is...not how it works. ok tell ya what, we'll dumb it down for you...you showing that missile piece is just like a rape victim showing the rapist's used condom, kinda like her.
WhatsApp Image 2019-03-01 at 7.12.18 PM.jpeg

india: but no we shot you down.
Pakistan: then where is the wreckage???
india: on your side.
Pakistan: oh but the missile part is on your side? seriously???
india: yeah.
Pakistan: -_- really? -_-
india: yeah, really, we even know the rank and name of your pilot.
Pakistan:
is-that-right.jpg

well let's hear it.
india: oh, uhm.
Pakistan: well?
india: ok yes, we'll tell you.
Pakistan: ok what is it.
india:
Pakistan:
india: :close_tema:
Pakistan: :drag:
india:
Pakistan: BAY BUK BHI DAY! :hitwall:
india: haan yeah ok ji, he's uhm, squad squa squardron commander shah shahazaa shahza ul..um..ul did...din din, yeah.
Pakistan: kia bay? what?
india: yeah squadron...commander shah zaz ul din
Pakistan: uhm, squadron commander?
india: oh oh, no, we mean, uhm, wing commander, yeah. wing commander shahzaz ul din.
Pakistan: Hmmm, I see...uhm, does our "wing commander shahzaz ul din" have a last name?
india: yeah, yeah he does...
Pakistan: and...
india: oh, wind I mean wing commander shahzaz ul din...khanna...KHAN KHAN, wing commander shahzaz ul din khan, yeah. that, that's it. :undecided:
Pakistan:
Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 10.00.32 PM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom