What's new

Indian Media Epic fail, claimed F-16b pilot shahaz ud din alive and well lol

Claims you made in other thread about Amraam being Taiwanese fell shot ministery of defense Taiwan rejected your claims and said same batch of missile were procured by pAf also

Source, please.

Claims you made in other thread about Amraam being Taiwanese fell shot ministery of defense Taiwan rejected your claims and said same batch of missile were procured by pAf also

I suppose you are trying to be sarcastic and ironic, suit yourself if you think this guy is lying.

Wasn’t this guy a fictional character according to many here.
Now it seems he is real.
Oops..!
His name is something else. His rank is also not wing commander but he is a Group captain.
Indians just took a random picture and made a claim.

Last edited:
Check condition of this guy. And he is supposed to be a former military professional

With this one can guess IQ level of those bharatis on the road that are celebrating f16 shot down
And your iq level is highest in the world, Sure.

My country has often looked stupid. We are a trusting lot, and get taken in quite often.

We have never looked treacherous, and we have never looked like terrorists.

I think I'll settle for looking stupid, thank you very much for asking.
You can settle for anything you want.

But after the recent episode, you better keep quiet, there is not much to talk or chose from.

You can settle for anything you want.

But after the recent episode, you better keep quiet, there is not much to talk or chose from.

True, that. There is not much left to talk about, since you are talking enough for us and for the Chinese as well. All by yourselves.

But as rapist

It is still not your business, unless you are offering your personal services in the administrative services of India.

If so, put in a resume and a covering letter explaining why you should be considered. Do not forget to add your sterling record in the administration of this forum, and the special care you have taken of Indian members, to the exclusion of other, trivial distractions.

It is still not your business, unless you are offering your personal services in the administrative services of India.
Good to know you are OK with it ....

If so, put in a resume and a covering letter explaining why you should be considered. Do not forget to add your sterling record in the administration of this forum, and the special care you have taken of Indian members, to the exclusion of other, trivial distractions.
hahahahahahaha ..... first sign frustration

There is no down F-16 , get a life India and Indians .

India is continuing its habit of lying very well.

1) First they said, we killed 300-400 militants in Pakistan. (counted them one by one in such dark when you can't even see your own hands).

A man of nearby side interviewed, he said :

"When it's dark, its even impossible for us to find a fallen lighter, how do they claim to have seen 300 bodies"

2) The funniest of all..... Shahzaz ul din.

India has shown the wreckage of a small AMRAAM , but not a single picture of giant f-16.

look at this beauty :-

Even, they read the name of pilot of F-16 from his patch in dogfight through advanced MIG-21. Wao !!!!!!!!

I need their pilot Helmet, what's great inside that ?

Back
Top Bottom