What's new

Indian Media Epic fail, claimed F-16b pilot shahaz ud din alive and well lol

Wasn’t this guy a fictional character according to many here.
Now it seems he is real.
Oops..!

Shahzaz is a fictional character guy

After that your countrymen came up with another lie and shared a picture of a paf officer claiming he is shahzaz and he is dead

Now since shahzaz doesn't exist so wajahat saeed Khan talked to the guy whose picture is being circulated by your countrymen. He talked to him. And it turns out that name of that guy isn't shahzaz as expected. His name is something else and he is alive

Got it??

If got it then feel any kind of shame at blatant lies of your countrymen?

Arre bhaiya aa pahunche maidan-i-jung pe? Just think what a bad time you have with the others! Aren't you happy to get a few low-IQ professionals to boot around? Without serving a day, or ever hearing a shot fired in anger?

Just expected better from you guys because of your background.

Turned out you are low IQ douchebag as any random bharati

Shahzaz is a fictional character guy

After that your countrymen came up with another lie and shared a picture of a paf claiming he is shahzaz and he is dead

Now since shahzaz doesn't exist so wajahat saeed Khan talked to the whose picture is being circulated by your countrymen. He talked to him. And it turnes that name of that guy isn't shahzaz as expected. His name is something else and he is alive

Got it??

If got it then feel any kind of shame at blatant lies of your countrymen?

Just expected better from you guys because of your background.

Turned out you are low IQ douchebag as any random bharati

....says the connoisseur of douchebags from all over the world.

Now this show how much messed up Indians and their media is. Their lies knows no boundaries. They have claimed that legend of PAF shahaz ud din was shot down and killed in yesterday dog fight while flying F-16b . It turns out that the dude is alive and well lol

@Areesh @Rafi @Joe Shearer @PaklovesTurkiye

Grt proof you got there
Screenshot_20190301-170752_Chrome.jpeg

Says the nation whose airforce claims shooting down enemy aircraft by showing wreckage of not the aircraft itself but a piece of enemy missile that was fired at them

Douchebags. Billion plus of them

...and what a tired connoisseur you must be.

Check condition of this guy. And he is supposed to be a former military professional

With this one can guess IQ level of those bharatis on the road that are celebrating f16 shot doene
Epic :cheesy: , Sahzaz. Btw he is right, Sahzaz is a common household name in Pakistan. I have two neighbours by the same name. :D

Shahzaz is not even a real name I'm pretty sure. Its Shahbaz or sometimes spelled Shehbaz, Indian media is stupid and millions of Indians are being played by their media.

Don't worry western media has tuned out of Indian media. Only so much BS till credibility is lost.

Shahzaz is not even a real name I'm pretty sure. Its Shahbaz or sometimes spelled Shehbaz, Indian media is stupid and millions of Indians are being played by their media.

They have nawaz uddin in bollywood

So obviously we know from where they got the idea for this fake name

They have nawaz uddin in bollywood

So obviously we know from where they got the idea for this fake name

I'm no longer watching any news, I watched some of the youtube clips of Indian news channel for fun but it gave me a headache, just a bunch of veggie eaters shouting at the top of their voice how they defeated Pakistan. I have met people from over 50 countries and I have come to the conclusion that large percentage of Indians take the prize for the most delusional and chutiyya people in the world.

I'm no longer watching any news, I watched some of the youtube clips of Indian news channel for fun but it gave me a headache, just a bunch of veggie eaters shouting at the top of their voice how they defeated Pakistan. I have met people from over 50 countries and I have come to the conclusion that large percentage of Indians take the prize for the most delusional and chutiyya people in the world.

Bollywood has brought their IQ as a nation collectively down

Back
Top Bottom