What's new

INDIAN MARS MISSION BY SEPTEMBER,2013

ok main chala office tum log jhak maro mars per subah subah saly dimagh ki maan bhen kerty hain :wave:

working-on-sunday1.jpg

i am king not worker :P

its muslim country Friday off bachy :D

what you know about the ISRO. BTW. I am preity sure you don't know the single bit.

ab kya mars per ja ker kheeti kerni hai ? no water no oxygen no damn even a single tree on it i know it since nasa take pics so i am failed whats the benefit abut mars mission ?

If the US also have F-16s then what the hell doing in PAF?

ok go to mars i thing mars don't belong to my father waste money on it but cant on farmers ? i am poor and think like poor simply :wave:

Even if we save money, pakistan is not going to get a penny out of it. BTW when we reach there don't make claims that it belongs to you and aliens there are your own people.

ok main chala office tum log jhak maro mars per subah subah saly dimagh ki maan bhen kerty hain :wave:

ha haa...kya huwa imran bhai..sounds so frustrated...i hope its not bcoz of Mars. :no:..raat ki utri nahi...ya subhah subhas chada daali....must be frustration of working on Sunday :wave:

yes i know it thats the problem you guys think out of border more then inside :lol:

heeey idiot my front burning come make it cool

Just check who is thinking about out of border more

Front still burning ...what happen Drones did not come today

u will know it hundreds of years before because India will also declare that:toast_sign:

I'm unable to understand what you're trying to say....whatever it is, assuming that it is against my post, I would like to say that....
Irrational patriotism is actually detrimental to a country's progress......If you see my posts, you'll find that I praise where its due AND I also criticize where I think it is needed......

Other countries declare projects when they are completed, Indians declares them as soon as the idea of any project comes into their mind....

I'm not unnecessarily criticizing India....I think ISRO is the only organization in India that has given India something........still I want them to declare dates NOT years/decades in advance but weeks/days in advance like the Chinese do....

ok go to mars i thing mars don't belong to my father waste money on it but cant on farmers ? i am poor and think like poor simply :wave:

Go tell to your army who is spending millions on dead nuclear bomb...

Go tell to your army who is spending millions on dead nuclear bomb...
Mate he is one of the respected member of this forum....and a good person...he is just pulling your leg just for fun....the people who knows him take his word lightly. Also he blatantly criticize his country too. So take a chill pill.....his word were first directed to people who know him, but you came in crossfire....

Cheers

abe sale chutia hai kya be ... madarchod tere baap ka paisa jaa rha hai kya... sale chutiye pakistani... bahanchodon ne puri dunia me mahaul khraab kar rakha hai ... haramzade ... apni gaand marvake america china europe se bheeg maangkar apna dana pani chlaate hain.. maa k foode.. haram k pile.. sooar saale haramkhor
:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom