What's new

Indian Maoists facing ammunition shortages

Of course you can voice out on India's affairs, as you always do. But why advice him not to talk about India's internal affairs, when that's what you do practically all day long here, and is what you are doing now on this thread? Whatever happened to consistency?

It just seemed funny, you talking about India's maoist problem, and then telling another person not to talk about it because it is India's internal affair. That makes you sound ridiculously hollow. Maybe you didn't realize the irony when you dished out that advice right after doing what you were advising against.

where have I expessed a single word on your own issue? how have I spent "all day long" here! I have only posted simple statements in my posts and didnt say who is right or wrong!

Actually the problem is that Indian Maoists started there campaign with the communist ideology of Mao as this was a fight about the tribal land/agricultural land, but they didn't have got the news over the years that the country they were looking upto as an ideal in there fight has itself abandon Mao's ideology & become one of the most capitalist economies in the world, Pls someone tell this Breaking News to the Maoists.

They know it

mate the chinese govt. is not like our govt. which has been tolerating all those maoist b.s. for the past few decades.they know how to deal with terrorists!and forget about china your "so called" maoists are facing an extinction in India itself and you are threatening to bomb them:rofl:!its not a good idea to mess with the 2nd largest economy in the world.they will hunt every last of your "so called" maoist down mercilessly:no:!imagine if China and India join together to fight CPI(Maoist),it would mean the end of the world for those maoist terrorists!and btw don't express too much sympathy for those terrorists in an International forum like this,if our security agencies see your comments then you will be in some serious trouble:wave:

Lol, i am not even a maoist, i am more of a Marxist-Leninist guy.
So you are right, this is the true face of our democracy, when we cant even say what we feel? thts what you call democracy? freedom?where is our bills of right?
And i don't know of any law when you support someone by posting a comment and get jailed...
It's not like i am supporting thm with financial and other material means?(lol becoz i dont have any)

Back
Top Bottom