What's new

Indian Maoists facing ammunition shortages

You can bet your property on it dude...! Maoists are restricted to only remote villages where development and education has not reached. There were having considerable presence in urban areas but it is fast dwindling. And the areas which were considered as maoist bastions are now wanting change. Eg: West bengal elections. buddhadeb chatterjee ruled for 30 years. And eventually mamta took it off.

Yeah,but your dear Didi is in reality more leftist than Budhyadeb Bhattacharya (not chatterjee) and co.Budhyadeb in reality is not a true communist,he was more in line of the present Chinese communists (in name only).And the way your Didi is acting,retun of Bubhya babu doesn't seem to be too impossible.

Yeah,but your dear Didi is in reality more leftist than Budhyadeb Bhattacharya (not chatterjee) and co.

Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee
It was a typo man..now dont kill me for that!!

Budhyadeb in reality is not a true communist,he was more in line of the present Chinese communists (in name only).And the way your Didi is acting,retun of Bubhya babu doesn't seem to be too impossible.
The person who was towing the line of chinese coummunists is out. That's all what i'm concerned about. And dunno about Didi being more leftist..but i'm happy that TMC workers killed scores of CPM scums and kicked that old fella out of his office. :lol:

So tht means your father and fore father were also terrorists?
Dont forget tht it was the maoists who saved you from american imperialism, who saved u from poverty and while gave you rights..
and now you are calling thm terrorists?
Instead of helping maoist brothers around the world,u are hiding behind your national border ,you are such a coward/

think of it again, from eastern europe to seoul to india and then the rest of world tht should have been your vision,
but you are a lost cause, and yes we will bomb you for betraying the ideal for which China was made for.
mate the chinese govt. is not like our govt. which has been tolerating all those maoist b.s. for the past few decades.they know how to deal with terrorists!and forget about china your "so called" maoists are facing an extinction in India itself and you are threatening to bomb them:rofl:!its not a good idea to mess with the 2nd largest economy in the world.they will hunt every last of your "so called" maoist down mercilessly:no:!imagine if China and India join together to fight CPI(Maoist),it would mean the end of the world for those maoist terrorists!and btw don't express too much sympathy for those terrorists in an International forum like this,if our security agencies see your comments then you will be in some serious trouble:wave:

but you are a lost cause, and yes we will bomb you for betraying the ideal for which China was made for.
you just admit that you are terrorist.

I am also a communism supporter. but I will never support terrorist like you.

and "even if" your "communism idea" is right. there are many things which is more important over ideology and religion.

So tht means your father and fore father were also terrorists?
Dont forget tht it was the maoists who saved you from american imperialism, who saved u from poverty and while gave you rights..
and now you are calling thm terrorists?
Instead of helping maoist brothers around the world,u are hiding behind your national border ,you are such a coward/

think of it again, from eastern europe to seoul to india and then the rest of world tht should have been your vision,
but you are a lost cause, and yes we will bomb you for betraying the ideal for which China was made for
Bring it and see how long you'll last in China.

Bring it and see how long you'll last in China.

These Indian Maoists are usually tribals from the jungles of eastern India.

They'll stick out like a sore thumb, they literally have zero chance of going unnoticed in China.

They'll stick out like a sore thumb, they literally have zero chance of going unnoticed in China.

Central India, actually. Jharkand, odissa, northern Andhra, northern Maharashtra etc.

Not only eastern India but jungles from south as well. Andhra Pradesh used to be hub for these maoists. But they have been hunted down and maoists in AP as of now is a rare breed.

attacking the terrorist and let general rich

I suggest you need to check out the story of why the people have turned themselves into rebels against the indian government before you have this comment!

it is indian's internal business. why should you meddle into theirs as if you would like them to meddle into ours!

If only you followed your own advice and never commented about Indian affairs!

Why this selective application of that principle, is it because he happened to side with the Indian govt and its people?

If only you followed your own advice and never commented about Indian affairs!

Why this selective application of that principle, is it because he happened to side with the Indian govt and its people?

It appears xuxu1457 doesnt know the background of why the rebels are formed and getting so widespread over india before he comments

he can do what he wants on a public forum but I am equally qualified to voice out!

It appears xuxu1457 doesnt know the background of why the rebels are formed and getting so widespread over india before he comments

he can do what he wants on a public forum but I am equally qualified to voice out!

Of course you can voice out on India's affairs, as you always do. But why advice him not to talk about India's internal affairs, when that's what you do practically all day long here, and is what you are doing now on this thread? Whatever happened to consistency?

It just seemed funny, you talking about India's maoist problem, and then telling another person not to talk about it because it is India's internal affair. That makes you sound ridiculously hollow. Maybe you didn't realize the irony when you dished out that advice right after doing what you were advising against.

Back
Top Bottom