What's new

Indian Maoists facing ammunition shortages

Why would we help those terrorist groups? So they can come back and bomb us too?

Much of the anger against China comes from outside communists who think that we have betrayed the communist ideology with our market reforms.

I am not saying you are :D but they they think you should ;)
I have no involment :rofl:

we are not fans of your terrorist group.

That's good news to you and us :tup:

And I am not saying you are terrorist fan too.

OMG, Indian maoists facing ammo. shortage, where is the savior of Indian Maoists - ajtr??? c'mon the maoists needs u & some of ur AK-47s :D

actually we are not fans of any terrorist group.
india maoist is a terrorist group which profane the name of "Mao".

Actually the problem is that Indian Maoists started there campaign with the communist ideology of Mao as this was a fight about the tribal land/agricultural land, but they didn't have got the news over the years that the country they were looking upto as an ideal in there fight has itself abandon Mao's ideology & become one of the most capitalist economies in the world, Pls someone tell this Breaking News to the Maoists.

OMG, Indian maoists facing ammo. shortage, where is the savior of Indian Maoists - ajtr??? c'mon the maoists needs u & some of ur AK-47s :D

ammo shortage means they have serious financial problem.
if they have enough money , there are enough small arms dealer or smuggler which can sell them weapons and ammo.
without ideology supporter and without money, no one can really help them..

thats bad... We should supply them.

It's really funny thing :rofl:
Chineses member here try to distance them from this and a Pakistani member is trying to pull it on :rofl:
So our moist are in luck ??? Supply them as much as you can. We will raid it and hand it over to IA for further use ;)

Every and each people from north east and east know China helping them through Nepal.
I can tell 1000 reson why China is doing such thing.

Economic growth in Bihar has been outstanding .... and Orissa isn't doing bad.

I think, for the lack of an alternative, Congress is the best for Bengal.... It'd do much better if Mamata and CPM are out.

It is the increasing economic activities, coupled with NREGA which leading to the collapse of maoists.

CRPF also did a great job.... and PC aptly supported them.

Good show overall. :tup:

thats bad... We should supply them.

Better look deep into your own territory first. Hate to see those videos of pak soldiers being beheaded surfacing the web again ;)

On topic: It's only a matter of time till these pests die off. Assam has been relatively peaceful than before which had a great influx of Maoists these past few years.

Back
Top Bottom