What's new

Indian Maoists facing ammunition shortages

Soon they will meet their end. We know where the will be sent too. :D

I would like to add that Ideas cannot be killed, even if you kill all Maoists but what about the future? there will be more, can you kill everyone?
And Chinese here, i think there are many maoists supporter in your country tooo.....
correct me if i am wrong.

Is there any other way to "solve" terrorists?

:sniper:

So tht means your father and fore father were also terrorists?
Dont forget tht it was the maoists who saved you from american imperialism, who saved u from poverty and while gave you rights..
and now you are calling thm terrorists?
Instead of helping maoist brothers around the world,u are hiding behind your national border ,you are such a coward/

think of it again, from eastern europe to seoul to india and then the rest of world tht should have been your vision,
but you are a lost cause, and yes we will bomb you for betraying the ideal for which China was made for.

Development is key word..............

Develop the deep interiors of India and eliminate the terrorist and bring back common people into mainstream...........

now is the time to eliminate those rats!they have caused enough harrasement to our law enforcement agencies,but it seems they are really fighting a lost battle!i pray that the CAPFs attack the rebel headquarter of Abujhmadh very soon and liberate those 6,000 sq. kms land under maoist domination!:cheers:

And how much you know about the real Moist problem ??? I know whatever they are doing is wrong, but do they have any other option ? I do not support them. I'm also waiting to see the end this problem.

CRPF can eliminate these moist but in last this is government job to do developments in these area and government is not interested a bit to do so.

Development is key word..............

Develop the deep interiors of India and eliminate the terrorist and bring back common people into mainstream...........

But development is almost zero, so even if we solve this problem. After some years we ll face such problem again.

1 poor person, police is not listening him, law is not helping him, politicians are looting him. He is not only facing economical problem but also harassment, mental. How long we can expect from these people to sit quite and face all these things. 100% he'll join moist..

There were also many way to fix this problem, like use force to control moist problem and use development to change these thinking.

I would like to add that Ideas cannot be killed, even if you kill all Maoists but what about the future? there will be more, can you kill everyone?
And Chinese here, i think there are many maoists supporter in your country tooo.....
correct me if i am wrong.
Maoists will be dealt with bullets. Ideas will be dealt with development.

but you are a lost cause, and yes we will bomb you for betraying the ideal for which China was made for.
You are having shortage of ammunition and now you are talking about bombing China? Ridiculous!!

So tht means your father and fore father were also terrorists?
Dont forget tht it was the maoists who saved you from american imperialism, who saved u from poverty and while gave you rights..
and now you are calling thm terrorists?
Instead of helping maoist brothers around the world,u are hiding behind your national border ,you are such a coward/

think of it again, from eastern europe to seoul to india and then the rest of world tht should have been your vision,

This poster smells fishy. Like another poster who uses the Indian and Pakistani flags :D

You are having shortage of ammunition and now you are talking about bombing China? Ridiculous!!

What did I tell you? :lol:

If we help Indian Maoists, the first thing they will do is turn around and try to bomb us too. For "betraying communism".

The only reason they have not done so yet, is because they cannot assimilate into Chinese society. So even if they survive crossing the border, they will be hunted down and killed very quickly.

They can assimilate into Indian society though, so you guys should watch out for this guy and others like him. He has already expressed his intentions to "bomb" anyone who opposes his communist ideals.

Time to wipe out this menace once and for all.

A genuine, dedicated government would use this development to clear the Army for combat in a full-blown combat operation. But we can only dream of such things right now.

Time to wipe out this menace once and for all.

A genuine, dedicated government would use this development to clear the Army for combat in a full-blown combat operation. But we can only dream of such things right now.

That would be penny-wise and pound-foolish. Short term victory over this current maoist movement, but in the long term, it will harm India's institutional character. We don't want a situation where a future govt will use the army to put down any movement or opposition it feels threatened by, like middle eastern dictators. That is why this government and all previous ones have been wary about using the armed forces for internal rebellions, and haven't used them for a long time. Remember how the likes of Saddam then or Assad now who use the armed forces to quell even legitimate opposition? Armed forces should only be used for waging war against foreign nations or foreign backed terrorists. The police forces should deal with the red menace, and happily by now the CRPF and other police forces have begun doing a good job. It looks very possible that they will end the maoist movement, so we should just let them keep going until the end.

They can assimilate into Indian society though, so you guys should watch out for this guy and others like him. He has already expressed his intentions to "bomb" anyone who opposes his communist ideals.
You can bet your property on it dude...! Maoists are restricted to only remote villages where development and education has not reached. There were having considerable presence in urban areas but it is fast dwindling. And the areas which were considered as maoist bastions are now wanting change. Eg: West bengal elections. buddhadeb chatterjee ruled for 30 years. And eventually mamta took it off. Maoist ideology IMO, is as on today, of no significant effect to change national direction. It was very influential in 60's and 70's. But today...well..it's not worth anymore.

Back
Top Bottom