What's new

Indian mangoes losing American market to Pakistan

BTW. Where is the data of pakistan's export? The artcle says about only indian export. They have any number whom pakistan can proud of? Without number comparision is waste of time?

mango selling on pdf..lol.

That also in winter season :P

I did not know that mango is the national fruit of India, Pakistan, and the Philippines and national tree of Bangladesh..

I think no one can beat the taste of ripe Sindhri mangoes from sindh..

USA foreign minster Hillary
and their ambassador in Pakistan are great fan of Pakistani mangoes
in Multan
6021420676_57b7f8245e.jpg

2_22379.JPG

hillaryinpakistan.jpg

Had heard so much about Indian Alphonso variety hence i was keen to try some, but I must say, I was a little disappointed.
If you guys get a chance, try the Anwar Ratol variety, after that come the Maldha, Chounsa and Langra.
Albeit, Sindhri is very popular, I prefer that in a milk shake.

in Multan

Here he appears more interested in Kairees (mangolings) than the ripe ones

Or is it the green ripe variety ?

Let the Pakistanis have their mango adventure, far as I know it's the only thing they export:lol: (just joking guys!)
I sometimes see Pakistani mangoes here in Copenhagen, but it's mostly Pakistani citizens who buys them because of the high price. I also give a little extra for a taste from home when I've been a long time abroad.

and most funniest thing is that in Seattle, there is a restaurant owned by a Lahori / Pakistani family and the name of the restaurant is
"Taste of India"
haha

Although the food is very delicious though

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

in Multan

2_22379.JPG

hillaryinpakistan.jpg

Holy crap this mother fuckin mango is as big as the dudes head ROFL!

God Bless Pakistani Mangoes!

No disrespect meant, but tell me what else export Pakistan to my little country?

Let the Pakistanis have their mango adventure, far as I know it's the only thing they export:lol: (just joking guys!)

May be your little country has little information about Pakistan :D

About 80% of association footballs are made in Pakistan. 75% of these (60% of all world production)are made in the city of Sialkot, punjab, Pakistan. according to my information the official football used in all games of the 2006 FIFA Football world cup made in Pakistan.

Pakistan is one of the world's largest producers of the following commodities according to FAOSTAT, the statistical arm of the Food and Agriculture Organization of The United Nations, given here with the 2008 ranking:
Apricot (3rd)
Buffalo Milk (2nd)
Chickpea (3rd)
Cotton, lint (4th)
Cotton, Seed (3rd)
Dates (5th)
Mango (6th)
Onion, dry (4th)
Oranges (11th)
Rice,paddy (11th)
Sugarcane (5th)
Tangerines, mandarin orange, clementine (9th)
Wheat (10th)

Pakistan's exports increased more than 100% from $7.5 billion in 1999 to stand at $18 billion in the financial year 2007–2008.

Pakistan exports rice, kinnows, mangoes, furniture, cotton fiber, cement, tiles, marble, textiles, clothing, leather goods, sports goods (renowned for footballs/soccer balls), Cutlery, surgical instruments, electrical appliances, software, carpets, rugs, ice cream, livestock meat, chicken, powdered milk, wheat, seafood (especially shrimp/prawns), vegetables, processed food items, Pakistani-assembled Suzukis (to Afghanistan and other countries), defense equipment (submarines, tanks, radars), salt, onyx, engineering goods, and many other items.

Pakistan produces and exports cements to Asia and the Middle East. In August 2007, Pakistan started exporting cement to India to fill in the shortage there caused by the building boom.[95] Russia is a growing market for Pakistani exporters. In 2009/2010 the export target of Pakistan was US $20 billion. As of April 2011,Pakistans exports stand at US $25 billion.

Economy of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom