What's new

Indian mangoes losing American market to Pakistan

I never buy any pakistan products. I encourage all my friends to avoid pak products in USA.

BTW Indian mango is too expensive. so quality must be good.

I live in the U.S. and I never buy Indian products. Once someone bought me a shirt that had a Made In India tag on it. I returned it and my friend exchanged the shirt for a Made in Pakistan shirt.

I urge all Pakistanis everywhere in the world to avoid buying any indian products.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

The mango is native to India from where it spread all over the world. It is one of the most cultivated fruits of the tropical world[citation needed]. While other Mangifera species (e.g. horse mango, M. foetida) are also grown on a more localized basis, Mangifera indica – the common mango or Indian mango – is the only mango tree commonly cultivated in many tropical and subtropical regions, and its fruit is distributed essentially worldwide.

The English word "mango" originated from the Tamil word māṅgai or mankay[1][2][3][4](Tamil: மாங்காய்) or Malayalam māṅṅa[5][6] (Malayalam: മാങ്ങ; from the Dravidian root word for the same), via Portuguese (also manga).[7][8] The word's first recorded attestation in a European language was a text by Ludovico di Varthema in Italian in 1510, as manga; the first recorded occurrences in languages such as French and post-classical Latin appear to be translations from this Italian text. The origin of the "-o" ending in English is unclear.[9]

The mango is now cultivated in most frost-free tropical and warmer subtropical climates; more than a third of the world's mangoes are cultivated in India alone, with the second being China.

sorry about the source,

Mango - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mangoes are grown in almost every tropical country. There is nothing special about india.

I buy products based on brand and availability( except fish which is usually from bangladeshi shop)

I live in the U.S. and I never buy Indian products. Once someone bought me a shirt that had a Made In India tag on it. I returned it and my friend exchanged the shirt with a Made in Pakistan shirt.

I urge all Pakistanis everywhere in the world to avoid buying any indian products.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Mangoes are grown in almost every tropical country. There is nothing special about india.
Man man man, this much hatred..:disagree:
Did you know one big product you r using currently is Made in India ???
Guess ... U'll get the answer..:azn:

My house has 18 mango trees i just love them the one which we buy from the market are keept aside in one bucket and the home grown ones in the other

Would give up a weeks wages to have one of these in my garden.

22117728.jpg

hahaha we used to have a mango tree in our backyard! =D
unfortunately we had to cut it down because of construction....

^^^^

And we used to steel mangoes from garden while returning from school, there is no adventure like this :lol:

I live in the U.S. and I never buy Indian products. Once someone bought me a shirt that had a Made In India tag on it. I returned it and my friend exchanged the shirt for a Made in Pakistan shirt.

I will do the opposite from now onwards. And the list in the bin is Pakistani sports gears, pickles, towels and bed sheets. Should I ? no I wouldn't .

India might be losing the share of mangoes, but Pakistan still cant afford to buy oil from SA and Kuwait.

Tells a whole different story.

Back
Top Bottom