What's new

Indian mangoes losing American market to Pakistan

I guess we should not fight on the issue of Mangoes.. they are simply yummy whether Indian, pakistani or somali.

You also beat us in the call centre menace....btw, PDF does pretty well in exporting some Indians but like unwanted goods they keep returning to be deported another day. :D

If i make a list of things we beat you in , my post will become the longest in history of defence.pk .:lol:

About the second part , what is PDF ?:coffee:

Yes you can count on the mods here to ban all indians who respond to pakistani troll posts in the same tone. There i agree with your confidence.

that is a diff forum . this is the one and only show some pride in the name

Scroll to top. It will say Pakistan Defence. Then you click on forum tab to get where you are.

When you buy a custom made chopper by orange country choppers inc... do you cell it claiming it to be your own creation? na... thts fraud.

A chopper or a car or a motorbike for example are protected by something called copyright. The manufacturers require you to hold a license in order for you to modify/resell/reproduce/rename them. Is that the case with Pakistani rice?

yes no doubt Pakistan offer best mangoes , Kernal Basmati Rice

shaan spices and masala are also best ...

yes no doubt Pakistan offer best mangoes , Kernal Basmati Rice

shaan spices and masala are also best ...

I agree. Many Indian restaurants in NYC, import Masala from Lahore.

Your mangoes will be stopped if u dont stopped pi$$ing America... They consume ur half of total exports...

I have not had a chance to eat Indian mangoes. I can definitely say that Pakistani mangoes are far better that the Mexican ones. When the Pakistani mangoes come to Canada, there is a mad dash to the stores to pick up the mango boxes before they are gone. In Montreal, where I live, we have an established hotline to spread the news of Pakistani mangoes availability. :meeting:

I never buy any pakistan products. I encourage all my friends to avoid pak products in USA.

BTW Indian mango is too expensive. so quality must be good.

Back
Top Bottom