What's new

Indian mangoes losing American market to Pakistan

i never ate indian/pstanis mangoes( expensive) here, but when season comes i have mexican mango crate at my home!!

That's what I am having here in Michigan, I have never seen mangoes from Asia, mostly they are from Mexico or some South American country.

They sell mangoes in the Indian store, but they are usually not ripe.

Well, normally when someone buys something from someone else, ie. pays money in exchange for whatever it is that they're buying, it become their's.

When you buy a custom made chopper by orange country choppers inc... do you cell it claiming it to be your own creation? na... thts fraud.

Would give up a weeks wages to have one of these in my garden.

22117728.jpg

Have two mango trees at my home, people usually steal them at night, just three years back some idiot tried to climb up the tree at night, he fell and broke his legs, and heck we had to pay for his treatment.

I have eat Pakistani, Indian & Mexican mangoes & if you ask ratings i will give 16stars to Pakistani mangoes, 1star to Indian & -8 stars to Mexican mangoes. I don't think any mango in the world can beat Pakistani mangoes. Eat to believe, just as i did.

World's best Mangoes at world famous department stores.

Pakistan Mangoes to go on display at world famous department store in UK
'Pakistan Times' Business & Commerce Desk
LONDON (UK): A two-week Pakistan Mangoes show will go display at the world famous departmental store in Central London from June 7 which will provide a unique opportunity for the shoppers to tickle their taste buds.

The show at Harrods has been jointly organised by Pakistan High Commission and the Pakistan Horticulture Development and Export Company.Pakistan is the fifth largest producer and the third largest exporter of mango in the world and exports 80% of its produce every year. Many varieties of mangoes are exported from late April to late August.

Last year, Pakistan exported 130,000 ton mangoes to various parts of the world and the United Kingdom remained among its main markets.nt. Pakistani mango is famous for its varieties with distinct flavours, aroma and colours. To name few Anwar Retol, Dasehri, Langra, Chaunsa and Sindhri are popular world wide.

The country’s rich, fertile soils and perfect climatic conditions enable production of good quality, fresh mango over a period of about seven months. Different varieties span over summer season beginning as early as late April.

For instance Sindhri is available from June to August, with its lemon-yellow skin tone, an oblong oval shape Sindhri is known for sweetness and smooth-textured flesh and a pleasantly aromatic taste.

Mango fruit contains 10 to 20% sugar and is a good source of vitamin C and B. Proteins and minerals such as Iron, Calcium and Phosphorous.

This is the first time Pakistan’s mango is being commercially exported to the U.K market at Harrods. The store has recently changed hands with its previous owner Egyptian tycoon Muhammad Al-Fayed selling it for 1.5 billion pounds sterling to a Qatari company.

Dude...publlic never spend money by looking at the nationality of the product....They just look for quality and value for money...
This is a bare truth...Leave aside US...If Pakistan can export quality goods with value for money like a populous country like India...every one will buy it...no one will bother if this came from Pakistan or from Zambia...

So bottom line is quality...

When you buy a custom made chopper by orange country choppers inc... do you cell it claiming it to be your own creation? na... thts fraud.

Buying in bulk and then branding them and reselling them. For example the Staple Store in US buys Note Books in bulk, marks it with their own mark and sells them. Plus aren't we paying for the Rice or mangoes so after the sail they are our property.

Quality comes at a price and Indian mangoes are the best in the world and in fact Mango is the native fruit of India.

The pakistani mangoes are cheap and that's why they are affordable to all.

I have personally grown 20 mango trees in my life.

How do you store the mangoes, my family method is putting them in a basket stuffed with leaves. Do you have any better solution to this?

Back
Top Bottom