What's new

Indian mangoes losing American market to Pakistan

Quality comes at a price and Indian mangoes are the best in the world and in fact Mango is the native fruit of India.

The pakistani mangoes are cheap and that's why they are affordable to all.
Lmao, funniest joke I've ever heard
Pakistani mangoes sweet smell comes from 20miles away in any store and the tase is heavenly, while indian mangoes are tasteless
I've had both :P

In Norway all shops want Pakistani mango despite its cost more but ppl want it. No one wants Indian mango. Indian mango is important by a norwegain who sells to big stores but ppl goes to foreginers shop just to buy Pakistan mango. I know that since my father has been importing mango since 1970s

Can't seem to grow them in the city, we just have to settle for Guavas, Plums and Apricots.

You know they used to say the Sun never sets on the british empire, but now the Sun doesn't even rise in Britain. I'm surprised you can grow anything there at all.

Whenever I see pictures of England it looks dark, cloudy, and gloomy.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

How do you store the mangoes, my family method is putting them in a basket stuffed with leaves. Do you have any better solution to this?

Same, except we used newspaper.

In Norway all shops want Pakistani mango despite its cost more but ppl want it. No one wants Indian mango. Indian mango is important by a norwegain who sells to big stores but ppl goes to foreginers shop just to buy Pakistan mango. I know that since my father has been importing mango since 1970s

How is the gang situation in Norway these days?

In the U.S. you can find many Pakistani products. Surgical supplies, soccer (football) balls, mangoes, mango drinks, zebra basmati rice, carpets and rugs, jackets, coats, and t-shirts (especially in Old Navy). You'll find many t-shirts and shirts with "Made in Pakistan" tag on them in the U.S.

My family and I always buy Pakistani products to help our Pakistani industry :pakistan:

I eat more mangoes in Pak than anything else.. They are truly something Pak soil is amazing at growing! :pakistan:

You know they used to say the Sun never sets on the british empire, but now the Sun doesn't even rise in Britain. I'm surprised you can grow anything there at all.

Whenever I see pictures of England it looks dark, cloudy, and gloomy.

Oh yaar, I am talking about back home in Pindi/Islamabad......and you be surprised what people grow in their green houses here.

Oh yaar, I am talking about back home in Pindi/Islamabad......and you be surprised what people grow in their green houses here.

Oh in that case, yeah you have to go South a little bit more. I heard it snowed for the first time, after a long time in Islamabad yesterday.

Pakistanis are so happy that they beat our mangoes in US . :lol: that too because of higher taxes on indian mangoes and not because of quality.

Okay guys you can take this . Party all night . We are happy leading in software , automobiles and other 'little' things.:D

Pakistanis are so happy that they beat our mangoes in US . :lol: that too because of higher taxes on indian mangoes and not because of quality.

Okay guys you can take this . Party all night . We are happy leading in software , automobiles and other 'little' things.:D

You also beat us in the call centre menace....btw, PDF does pretty well in exporting some Indians but like unwanted goods they keep returning to be deported another day. :D

Back
Top Bottom