What's new

Indian man visiting Pakistan blown away by country wide motorway services

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL Karachi!:rofl:

Its the only place which reminds one that Pakistan was part of India once, its crowed, dirty, smelly and full of Ugly people.

Its the worst place to live in Pakistan.
Karachi is pakistans only mega city, full of different culutures, languages, food etc. no different to NY, London etc

Also as a businessman Karachi is the first spot to do business in due to sheer number of karachi population compared to other bug pak cities

hahaha and u know thats not quit true right? specially with the making of Gwadar port.....Eventually, the business community of Karachi arnt sincere nor loyal to Pakistan, they still follow their hindu banya mentality......which is sabse barra rupaiya......hence forth they r like a burden on us then any real beneficial economically

this is their mentality.

Why would you single out only one community while completely overlooking what happens in other places? I smell ethnic bias there.

hahaha and u know thats not quit true right? specially with the making of Gwadar port.....Eventually, the business community of Karachi arnt sincere nor loyal to Pakistan, they still follow their hindu banya mentality......which is sabse barra rupaiya......hence forth they r like a burden on us then any real beneficial economically

this is their mentality.
mate i really dont want to be involved in karachi bashing. every city in pakistan should be loved.
economically gawadar has the potential to bring in more $$$ then karachi, but that is quiet a distance away as its will need population growth to give competition to Karachi.

Also karachi was ruined by MQM, PPP and ANP not the people of karachi

:rofl:
Rubbish! have u ever been to Lahore and Islamabad?
Karachi is a dump, which is more of a burden on Pakistan then any real benefit giving place.
Thali ka Chaad. Looting and make your home and consider your self Mr. Clean. Shame on you. What you guys invested by looting whole Pakistan didn't make you well respected. Eventually you will have to pay back. I bit what amount you guys invest in Lahore will easily uplift not only Karachi but also Peshawar and Quatta as well.

They are indian

If indians cant live together then divide and partition india

Not our business or responsibility
Reported. Accept your own citizens and stop trolling.

What is two nation theory ? Please take your stuff back & fill them in your beautiful cities , i myself will praise your excellent growth. Jinnah also wanted this. We will be more than happy to facilitate their travel.

this is their mentality.
I expected better from you. You have a racist attitude. I hope most Pakistani don’t think like you.

What is two nation theory ? Please take your stuff back & fill them in your beautiful cities , i myself will praise your excellent growth. Jinnah also wanted this. We will be more than happy to facilitate their travel.

Two nation theory was for 1947

Its now 2019, today Pakistan is for PAKISTANIS ONLY

We dont accept indians of any faith

If indians have trouble and division's amongst indians then that is a indian problem

If indians cant live together the divide india, dont come to us with your problems

Create a new thread, stop polluting this one with your hate.

I expected better from you. You have a racist attitude. I hope most Pakistani don’t think like you.

We don’t.

But I heard that some town in KPK/NWFP has higher density of population.

Karachi has been mismanaged immensely by MQM, PPP, and ANP mafias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom