What's new

Indian Irony at its best.Crocodiles are Guarding Indian Border from Pakistan: Indian Media

No matter how much Pakistanis hate Indians , we have to agree , whenever we're down we can look at Indian media for a good laugh , and I means seriously ! Indians try to give justification even after their media does something so stupid that a blind and deaf man could know this is BS , grow up Indians , if you have a little bit common sense , you will not reply here anymore , but then again when do you listen , and secondly , to the guys saying that these are BSF commandoes , tell me do they really look like the " crocodiles " shown in the Show ? .

Who new crocs could chew on tanks , and that they aren't scared of gunfire , and also , why would Pakistan even go through a moat ? I mean wtf India

come on guys, many Indian members on this forum have mentioned that even they find these news channels to be a joke.

There is nothing wrong in using crocodiles. The very thought of crocodiles in waters will deter many people from crossing the rivers, where majority of infiltration happens.

I am for much freer visa regime for Pakistani artists/actors, students, intellectuals or patients, but every efforts be made to stop the terror groups and drug traders from entering India from across the IB/LOC

20131130025947788.jpg

Wait is it the Mugger or the Saltwater crocodile?
If it's a Saltwater croc, India has some of the most fiercest in the world. Many experts also claim the biggest alive is Sundarban National Park, he is said to be 27 feet in length, a true monster.
Anyway, this is just silly reporting. Pakistan and India share a land border, with little in the way of waterways. Those that are there cannot support a population of Salties.
27 feet really? :what: u have a video or something??

can someone explain why crocs have to do with this?
"Crocodile" is the commando unit in BSF who mainly operate in Sir Creek and other swampy border areas. Like coast guards, they have a patrol vessel fleet of themselves.

Wait is it the Mugger or the Saltwater crocodile?
If it's a Saltwater croc, India has some of the most fiercest in the world. Many experts also claim the biggest alive is Sundarban National Park, he is said to be 27 feet in length, a true monster.
Anyway, this is just silly reporting. Pakistan and India share a land border, with little in the way of waterways. Those that are there cannot support a population of Salties.

Its just an over the top dramatic reporting by some third grade news channel. The news report is about the BSF unit operating in the Sir creek, Rann of Kutch region, they go by the name of Crocodile Commandos.

The video in the OP has been purposely cut short for point scoring and some laughs.

This is the full report, watch from 3:30 onwards (might make you cringe :lol:)

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong in using crocodiles. The very thought of crocodiles in waters will deter many people from crossing the rivers, where majority of infiltration happens.

I am for much freer visa regime for Pakistani artists/actors, students, intellectuals or patients, but every efforts be made to stop the terror groups and drug traders from entering India from across the IB/LOC
Few KG of meat laced with poison and result you know.

A dead Croc is happy Croc.

At least our video was satire, you practice in real life

the sad part is even if these westerners spent their life working for china its next to impossible for them to get citizenship.

Thank God, it's just crocs

Wonder why the monkey army is yet under covers ? maybe waiting for Elephant cavalry units ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom