What's new

Indian Irony at its best.Crocodiles are Guarding Indian Border from Pakistan: Indian Media

Expected From Pakistani PDF Fanboys zero research before posting Stuff
The video Edited And by seeing video I clear that They are Talking here of
Creek Crocodile Commando are the elite commando force of BSF. It is Rann of Kutch (an extensive salt marsh of western India and southeast Pakistan between the Gulf of Kutch and the Indus River delta. It was the scene of major border disputes in 1965 and 1971). Creek (Gujarat): In order to thwart landing of terrorists through the sea route, BSF has formed its first commando unit—Creek Crocodiles—to man the hostile creek area where India shares a border with Pakistan.

Creeks are a very hostile terrain, constituting numerous raised grounds having mangroves and a network of water channels which are quite shallow where all movements are tide dependent.

Creek Crocodiles are trained to thwart any evil designs from across the border, BSF commandant Pushpendra Singh Rathore, who had created and trained the commando unit at Koteshwar outpost of BSF, said.
Puppy,
Go through the comment before acting like idiot.
The ''crocodile Commandos of BSF'' are discussed in comments ...........

Zero Search ka mama :p:

At least the Crocodiles living in Saline water are Patriotic unlike those living in the Kashmir Valley :lol::rofl:

Put hand in their mouth, they will show you how patriotic they are.
May be Leopards are also ''patriotic''? who keep on picking kids in East India? :azn:

Dude I'm not interested in bashing any culture, the reality is there is basic injustice on ground. That is why things have gone to where they are now. I just watched a video in which your security men raped women of a village and I would like to tell you, if such events become a fashion for your state, you are ending up nowhere in this war, then this is what you could deserve.
Lol

An Arabic culture of desert fighting for independence in Himalayas!!!

Thats called real irony :-)

Are indian fanboys really defending this NEWS article?
God you guys are really pathetic.

Yes we ARE defending this news article.. You see, naming military units after ferocious beasts isn't exactly a new phenomenon.. If India names one of her SF units “crocodile", it doesn't mean they actually become literal crocodiles.. The Americans named their top fighter jet as “Raptor". Did it convert the aircraft into a dinosaur?

On the other hand, let's say India put actual crocodiles in water bodies near Pak border. Even then it's a perfectly logical move to stop any infiltrators from crossing. This isn't some new out-of-the-box method. Medieval rulers used to fill the moats around their castle with crocs and snakes to dissuade any invading force.

You see, any way you interpret the news, it would still make sense. You can question the jingoism of Indian media (Even Indians laugh at their media), but you cant deny that putting crocs in a border creek or river is a smart cost-effective idea. What's so absurd in it?

INDIANS ARE THE TRUE DUMBASS NATION OF THE WORLD. BUT THEY NEED TO PROTECT THEIR *** FIRST WITH THE 'JANBAAZ MAGARMACH'. BUT IT LOOK LIKE THE JANBAAZ MAGARMACH HAVE ALREADY DONE THEIR JOB :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

LOOK LIKE THAT ALL THE ASSES OF THE INDIAN PARA HAS BEEN KNOCK OUT IN IOK. SO THEY'VE COME WITH THE JANBAAZ MAGARMACH.:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::sniper:
That Font size, Colour, Use of Emoji, Grammar and logic gave me cancer.

Now killed all the forces of india and keep rely on JANBAAZ MAGARMACH. Magarmach vs Altaf Mochi

That Font size, Colour, Use of Emoji, Grammar and logic gave me cancer.

Now you should also die with all the butt hurt indians

And when there are whole bunch of stupids, the story loses all it's charm.
Your frivolous media is not talking about some crocks swimming in the water, it's referring to your coastal guards as ''Janbaz Magar mach.'' :lol:. We have heard of such units being referred to as Sharks, Dolphins, Sea Eagles etc, but Indians are trying to sound fearful with such a term. I guess it's catching on with Indians.

03c4939be912ab13ff21b5d927f0804b.jpg
Atleast we don't name them with the names of traitors and looters...

Wait is it the Mugger or the Saltwater crocodile?
If it's a Saltwater croc, India has some of the most fiercest in the world. Many experts also claim the biggest alive is Sundarban National Park, he is said to be 27 feet in length, a true monster.
Anyway, this is just silly reporting. Pakistan and India share a land border, with little in the way of waterways. Those that are there cannot support a population of Salties.

INDIANS ARE THE TRUE DUMBASS NATION OF THE WORLD. BUT THEY NEED TO PROTECT THEIR *** FIRST WITH THE 'JANBAAZ MAGARMACH'. BUT IT LOOK LIKE THE JANBAAZ MAGARMACH HAVE ALREADY DONE THEIR JOB :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

LOOK LIKE THAT ALL THE ASSES OF THE INDIAN PARA HAS BEEN KNOCK OUT IN IOK. SO THEY'VE COME WITH THE JANBAAZ MAGARMACH.:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::sniper:
Ok i see you dint get its not about real croc.

Just to reply your post in your wavelength.

There could be another point of view,which could be out BSF dsnt consider your forces worthy for a fight and consider crocs are enough to take care of them.

Hungry crocs don't have loyalty :woot:

Would you dare to cross a river full of crocos ??!
This might be stupid,but admitting someone would want to enter illegally India,he'll think twice if he has hordes of crocodiles in front of him.

Celaa ne veut pas ce qu ils pretendentt dans cette video

According to them these crocs will prey on Pakistanis only.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom