What's new

Indian Irony at its best.Crocodiles are Guarding Indian Border from Pakistan: Indian Media

Well seriously, there is limit of obsession

Moment when you realise that common sense is not so common. Apparently Pak - India conflict is now spread to entire Animal Kingdom. May be its answer to ISI trained spy Pigeon? :rofl:

Any way, Crocs are not happy about it :lol:

View attachment 320548

@Areesh @Zarvan @Windjammer
Dude.. you guys take India TV seriously... God have mercy on your soul.... Even our Chaggan Paanwala ignores this channel....

Wait is it the Mugger or the Saltwater crocodile?
If it's a Saltwater croc, India has some of the most fiercest in the world. Many experts also claim the biggest alive is Sundarban National Park, he is said to be 27 feet in length, a true monster.
Anyway, this is just silly reporting. Pakistan and India share a land border, with little in the way of waterways. Those that are there cannot support a population of Salties.
its not sunderban but Bhitarkanika National Park in orissa & yes they were able to identify more than 3 adult males a decade ago which were more than 20 ft but number could be higher...they were also able to preserve a skull of 19.8 ft salty few years ago
Dr Kar said the Dangmal Interpretation Centre located inside the Bhitarkanika park has preserved the full skeleton of a 19 feet 8 inch long crocodile which was found dead last year
the largest croc found in park was 25 feet which was shot back in 1926 & his skull is still preserved by Kanika Royal family..it is also the largest recorded saltwater croc which can be verified as one can measure the length of the croc by measuring the skull

I don't know much about their movies. Thank Godness I got rid of this filth long ago.
But their media reports beat top humor shows around the globe .........
Hope we show these buckle heads in UN give them something to laugh

its not sunderban but Bhitarkanika National Park in orissa & yes they were able to identify more than 3 adult males a decade ago which were more than 20 ft but number could be higher...they were also able to preserve a skull of 19.8 ft salty few years ago the largest croc found in park was 25 feet which was shot back in 1926 & his skull is still preserved by Kanika Royal family..it is also the largest recorded saltwater croc which can be verified as one can measure the length of the croc by measuring the skull

Oh that's right. I got mixed up with the Sunderban, but that park also has very large Salties.

He's been seen by locals and the descriptions were given to Indian wildlife experts who estimate him to be 27 feet. The largest captured was Lolong in the Philippines, and he came in at 20 feet 3 inches.
i think you are talking about mahishsur he is big & already killed many mostly children , he is 27to 28 feet according to some sources but most researchers put him between 21 & 24 ft at max

i think you are talking about mahishsur he is big & already killed many mostly children , he is 27to 28 feet according to some sources but most researchers put him between 21 & 24 ft at max

Oh man he killed kids? What's the state government's stand on this? I know they are protected, but the Aussies do shoot known maneaters.
By the I'm facinated by India's wildlife, it is the most exotic and diverse around, bar Africa. It's a shame Pakistan doesn't share that heritage anymore.

Oh man he killed kids? What's the state government's stand on this? I know they are protected, but the Aussies do shoot known maneaters.
By the I'm facinated by India's wildlife, it is the most exotic and diverse around, bar Africa. It's a shame Pakistan doesn't share that heritage anymore.
well man eaters are usually shot or captured but its to difficult to capture him..he is like gustav from africa & terrain make it almost impossible & there is also a thinking that killing him will affect geene pool & we may not see big crocs in future

well man eaters are usually shot or captured but its to difficult to capture him..he is like gustav from africa & terrain make it almost impossible & there is also a thinking that killing him will affect geene pool & we may not see big crocs in future

Interesting, an Indian channel should do a documentary on him, meanwhile state authorities should warn people about the dangers he poses.

Interesting, an Indian channel should do a documentary on him, meanwhile state authorities should warn people about the dangers he poses.
actually i think net geo did once few years back, it was a final part of a bigger documantry on finding the biggest croc but they were unable to find him but here a true story i heard that a group of people from wildlife department were crossing a narrow stretch of river no more than 25 ft wide in park & he was blocking the whole stretch of it by laying comfortabley in between

actually i think net geo did once few years back, it was a final part of a bigger documantry on finding the biggest croc but they were unable to find him but here a true story i heard that a group of people from wildlife department were crossing a narrow stretch of river no more than 25 ft wide in park & he was blocking the whole stretch of it by laying comfortabley in between

Fascinating. I'd love to go searching for this croc. But then again it sounds like the making of a horror movie!

I love Indians. People would be surprised to hear but Indian movies which I love to watch most are those made against us ( Pakistan ) Not only they are great entertainers but most importantly they show wet dreams of delusional neighbors of ours and their frustration
Actually Pakistanis movies are the funniest movies that I have watched so far.
The following movie is the most hilarious Pakistani movie which shows the Arab conquest of
Pakistan in the 8th century. I laughed my *** off because of this Pakistani movie.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom