What's new

Indian involvement with anti-state elements in Pakistan

‘RAW, Mossad had a hand in killing of three Chinese’

Extraordinary that the CIA was not also mentioned to make the story complete.

After all, it does appear plausible since China is the prime challenger of US influence in Pakistan and the US is not at all delighted with the Chinese presence in Gwadar as a part of its string of pearls strategy!

‘RAW, Mossad had a hand in killing of three Chinese’

Extraordinary that the CIA was not also mentioned to make the story complete.

After all, it does appear plausible since China is the prime challenger of US influence in Pakistan and the US is not at all delighted with the Chinese presence in Gwadar as a part of its string of pearls strategy!

Mossad is working on behalf of the USA.

And ISI working on behalf of Chinese intelligence?

Let stereotypes not be the base for discussions.

Why should one issue alone, where there seems to be no answer, wreck up the whole lot of common ground?

I agree with you Mr. Salim that one issue alone should not wreck things up, but there isnt this issue alone, but other issues as well which are harden to break and the thing comes back to the original point of dispute "Kashmir" For instance, now you may or may not aggree with me here but, we have credible evidence that india is involved in supporting terrorist activities within pakistan specially the supporting of BLA. Every Bomb blast in india is called pakistan sponspered on the first hour without proof. Where does these things stand only on one point that we go back on to blaming of things on eachother. Perhaps like you mentioned we can gain alot from eachother and if Japan and US could get together or even perhaps germany can include herself with the rest of the europe, why cant India and Pakistan. Would you deny the fact that if IPI project would have moved on with India in, it would have started a new dawn between the two nations, besides the IPI project would have made the planners on the indian side to think that destabilizing pakistan is not in there interest but a more properous one where as it would had been our responsibility to not only keep the pipeline safe but also to make sure that no matter what happens, the undisturbed supply will carry on to india. These projects dont posses dangers like few indian members suggested it could upheld india, is india so small or so dependent on it that it could upheld india and pakistan would blackmail. For every occurance there is a need, what need is there for pakistan to disrupt it when otherwise pakistan is gaining out of it, as its not only providing pakistan with the energy needed but also with the money that india is paying for the transit rule. Some one said why is pakistan so keen to include india in it, well the only idea was to start for a better relationship otherwise we have gone for it even alone.

Salim,

The list of "benefits" you detailed, that Pakistan could offer India, is one reason why I am against trade normalization with India - there is a reason the Indians wish for a thaw in trade while every thing else "hangs fire". The overwhelming benefit would be derived by India in such a situation.

On the other hand, in an economic project that provides an "overwhelming benefit" to Pakistan (transit fees etc.) from the IPI deal, perhaps Indian pussy footing over the project is due to not wanting to facilitate the Pakistani economy.

Salim,

The list of "benefits" you detailed, that Pakistan could offer India, is one reason why I am against trade normalization with India - there is a reason the Indians wish for a thaw in trade while every thing else "hangs fire". The overwhelming benefit would be derived by India in such a situation.

On the other hand, in an economic project that provides an "overwhelming benefit" to Pakistan (transit fees etc.) from the IPI deal, perhaps Indian pussy footing over the project is due to not wanting to facilitate the Pakistani economy.

IPI hanging fire is not because India does not want Pakistan to progress.

It is geopolitics that is prompting the issue!

Unfortunate, but true!

Also, it is not that India will benefit but also Pakistan if there is a thaw in all departments.

India has much to give too. A balance of trade could be organised so that it is not one way!

There has to be PEACE and I am totally against all this talk of war. I have seen too many of them and I know it is all useless. It is only those who have not seen the ravages of war, who are the most belligerent of the people and yet they don't come forward to join the forces and instead act as armchair cyber warriors!

IPI hanging fire is not because India does not want Pakistan to progress.

It is geopolitics that is prompting the issue!!

Yeh when india does something under pressure from US its geopolitcs when we do its becoming US stoog :undecided:

India has much to give too. A balance of trade could be organised so that it is not one way!!
India is not doing Sir that is the problem nor she would go for balance of trade. Bangaldesh is already crying this how can india does with Pakistan.

There has to be PEACE and I am totally against all this talk of war. I have seen too many of them and I know it is all useless. It is only those who have not seen the ravages of war, who are the most belligerent of the people and yet they don't come forward to join the forces and instead act as armchair cyber warriors!

:tup: agreed sir i dont think so the two governments will go for any war in future.
Even during Kargil stand off the two countries must have realised how costly it was just to feed the two armies camped against each other so you can imagine what an actual war will cost the two nations .

Yeh when india does something under pressure from US its geopolitcs when we do its becoming US stoog :undecided:.

We dont have USn troops crossing across to target our civilians, we dont have US fighter jets bombing our civilian areas, we dont have CIA bases in our country, we dont have our PM running to Washington for a face saving treaty, we dont have foreign parties brokering a deal to save a ousted Prime Minister's life.....

And ISI working on behalf of Chinese intelligence?

If you mean ISI shares intelligence with china then i totally agree.
The same way Mossad shares intelligence about pakistan with the CIA and RAW.

We dont have foreign troops crossing across to target our civilians, we dont have foriegn fighterjets bombing our civilian areas, we dont have CIA bases in our country, we dont have our PM running to Washington for a face saving treaty, we dont have foreign parties broekring to save a osted Prime Ministers life.....

I agree with you for once.

I agree with you for once.

Its embrassing but true, our leaders BB and NS have indeed brought shame on us on number of occasions. And that is the reason i expect this government of Musharraf not to conduct deal with BB, she's just after one thing that is to get on the hold of the office for the third time. Listen to all of her pressconferences, she just say onething, we have one dispute with the government that is on the clause B something i dont know the no that prohibs her to stand for the primeminister for the third time. Musharraf shouldnt do it , he must have faith in his own people and public and not the assurances given by the US and by god if we survive this, it would be a new start for the pakistani politics to get rid of the american grip once and for all. I sincerely pray for it to happen. :pakistan:

Its embrassing but true, our leaders BB and NS have indeed brought shame on us on number of occasions. And that is the reason i expect this government of Musharraf not to conduct deal with BB, she's just after one thing that is to get on the hold of the office for the third time. Listen to all of her pressconferences, she just say onething, we have one dispute with the government that is on the clause B something i dont know the no that prohibs her to stand for the primeminister for the third time. Musharraf shouldnt do it , he must have faith in his own people and public and not the assurances given by the US and by god if we survive this, it would be a new start for the pakistani politics to get rid of the american grip once and for all. I sincerely pray for it to happen. :pakistan:

Mushraff is no different than BB and NS when it comes to dealing with US. Its a proven fact that all leaders whether it be BB, NS or PM have ruled under US blessing.

We dont have USn troops crossing across to target our civilians, we dont have US fighter jets bombing our civilian areas, we dont have CIA bases in our country, we dont have our PM running to Washington for a face saving treaty, we dont have foreign parties brokering a deal to save a ousted Prime Minister's life.....

India does stab Its trusted friend Iran in the back Under US pressur.

India does bow to US perssure when it warns India not to cross trade from 40 million US dollors with Iran when your Mukharjee was on visit to Iran in Feb.
India does back off from IPI beacuse she is basking in love of US :P

India does stab Its trusted friend Iran in the back Under US pressure.

How? Ir Navy was in COchin for training for your kind information.

India does bow to US perssure when it warns India not to cross trade from 40 million US dollors with Iran when your Mukharjee was on visit to Iran in Feb.

What? Quote the news here.

India does back off from IPI beacuse she is basking in love of US :P

Go figure out the pricing issue with Iran.
Go figure out the risk with getting gas thru Baluch, and when baluch gets freedom from Pakistan then we might have to go and negotiate with them too. We dont want to take that risk.

How? Ir Navy was in COchin for training for your kind information..

How? aha you forgot indian vote against Iran in SC.
indeed you guys have scant memory no wonder.

What? Quote the news here..

Go check some of your own writers, specially Praful Bidwai
now dont tell me hez anti-India

Go figure out the pricing issue with Iran..

We did its you indians who are just too much under pressur not coming to the table on the issue.

Go figure out the risk with getting gas thru Baluch,.

haha your own terrorist wont blow the gasline so dont worry and that is the reason if India agrees to this pipline she would be forced to ask Indian-backed terrorist outfit BLA to halt the attacks in Balochistan how can she than sleep well.

and when baluch gets freedom from Pakistan then we might have to go and negotiate with them too. We dont want to take that risk.

keep on dreaming Bull rather concenrate on ULFA/ Assam/ Nagaland/Bodoland

Start an operatiob Blue Star against them ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom