What's new

Indian involvement with anti-state elements in Pakistan

malay in the end. The world must wonder why there is terrorism at all.

Why there is terrorism in Kashmir.

Why there is terrorism in India.

Innocent.. not at all.

There is also "terrorism" in sri lanka by ltte. They dont go about blowing trains in london. They blew up the former Indian PM but didnt blow up a market place in India. (the ltte are actually ruing the fact that they have done this, they know that without India's support -eelam is not going to happen. and becoz they have done this, India is not going to support them)
The Irish bombers didnt do it in USA or blow up the WTC in 9/11.

If you dont see any difference between the two, ..... I cant help you. Do you disagree that there is a qualitative difference between the terrorism in hyderabad and "terrorism" in sri lanka.

bombers in WTC, bombers in london, bombers in madrid, bombers in hyderabad - why do they all links to Pakistan? - a question which Pakistan has to answer and solve before the world itself decides on a solution.

and yes it is all jewish/hindu/kafir/us/western propaganda- right

P.S: If you wish to discuss this specific point, please create a thread and shift it to them.

Police claim arresting killers of Chinese nationals

PESHAWAR: Police claimed to have busted the gang of alleged hired assassins involved in the murder of three Chinese citizens in Khazana on July 8.

"We have arrested the ringleader of the hired assassins, Jehangir, along with his two accomplices identified as Ali Gohar and Sameen Khan. One member of the gang Burhanuddin is being interrogated while raids are being conducted to arrest the fourth one, Niaz Mohammad," Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Abdul Majeed Marwat, flanked by SSP Operations Mohammad Tahir and SP Investigation Ghulam Hussain, told journalists here Tuesday.

He said involvement of foreign hands in the tragedy cannot be ruled out adding there were reports that the gang was paid Rs6.5 million by spy agency of a neighbouring country for the purpose.

Unidentified terrorists had shot dead three Chinese citizens, Fung Fan Jin Zhi, Zhao Yi Li and Li Zhi Fei inside their house-cum-workplace in Khazana village on Charsadda Road at around 9 p.m. on July 8. The terrorists also injured the head of the family, Zhao Jianguo, and managed their escape after taking clips of the bodies and the injured with their video camera.

President Pervez Musharraf and his Chinese counterpart took strong notice of the incident and the government had directed the city police to work out the case in shortest possible time.

The four Chinese had been using the building for the past two years.

They used to repair three-wheel scooters in the facility but later switched over to the business of importing hides of turtles to China. They enjoyed good relations with the local populace.

The city police revealed that they got a tip off after recovering the two vehicles bearing registration number Peshawar B-5386 and Mardan B-1755, allegedly used in the triple murder incident.

The CCPO on the occasion declared that foreign elements were involved in almost all the major sabotage incidents taking place in the city. NWFP Governor Ali Muhammad Jan Aurakzai has also hinted at involvement of India in terrorist attacks in the province and tribal areas.

Marwat said the payment was made to the gangsters in dollars by the foreign elements and added that the killers handed over the video clips of the dead bodies, taken soon after the shoot out, to the architects of the plan to confirm accomplishment of their mission.

Police claim arresting killers of Chinese nationals

More allegations of "foreign involvement" - at least, in this case, after a proper investigation unlike, as our Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman (Tasneem Aslam) so succinctly put it, "the supernatural abilities of the Indians to identify the type of explosive used in a terrorist attack, and its perpetrators, along with their "foreign sponsors", within hours of the attack occurring".

There is also "terrorism" in sri lanka by ltte. They dont go about blowing trains in london. They blew up the former Indian PM but didnt blow up a market place in India. (the ltte are actually ruing the fact that they have done this, they know that without India's support -eelam is not going to happen. and becoz they have done this, India is not going to support them)
The Irish bombers didnt do it in USA or blow up the WTC in 9/11.

If you dont see any difference between the two, ..... I cant help you. Do you disagree that there is a qualitative difference between the terrorism in hyderabad and "terrorism" in sri lanka.

bombers in WTC, bombers in london, bombers in madrid, bombers in hyderabad - why do they all links to Pakistan? - a question which Pakistan has to answer and solve before the world itself decides on a solution.

and yes it is all jewish/hindu/kafir/us/western propaganda- right

P.S: If you wish to discuss this specific point, please create a thread and shift it to them.

What difference is there to be seen in the killing of innocents? Are those killed in Sri Lanka, Hyderabad, Waziristan, Europe, Ireland not all humans whose lives have been brought to an abrupt and untimely end? We may quibble over the peculiar geo-politcal dynamics that serve as motivation and setting for such dastardly deeds, but surely you do not suggest that one act of unnaturally extinguishing one innocent life is more or less condemnable than any other?

If there is no pakistani involvement, then why did your president agreed to stop supporting the terrorist and closing the training camps? Why do the European countries and US condemn the cross border terrorism? Why do the US ask Pakistan to stop supporting terrorists in Kashmir and your president promised to do so?

Still you are welcome.

First your cousin and now your friends mom..! Why don't you come up with some neutral source that everyone can verify?

Are you making up stuff to support your chaotic mindset again? What are you talking about? He promised to do what?

My freinds mom???? Where did that come from? I was talking about my freinds. Whose mom are you talking about? Is your mom about to tuck you in bed or what?

In the end the world does wonder why almost all terrorists have links to Pakistan. Then again, it must be hindu/jewish/american propaganda and conspiracy!

Yeah, yeah what ever pleases you! Since you are the guests here we'll just agree with you... no matter how stupid the theories that you suggest! Oh, they have links to us, but tell me what will you do if this is true? Fine, I admit we have links with them and we send them to India! What will India do about it? :D

I dunno how you guys manage to believe all this moaning about how Pakistan is involved in Kashmir and stuff. Even an absolute fool would be able to see how stupid it is... anyway you are entitled to have your views no matter how baseless and stupid they are...

Yeah, yeah what ever pleases you! Since you are the guests here we'll just agree with you... no matter how stupid the theories that you suggest! Oh, they have links to us, but tell me what will you do if this is true? Fine, I admit we have links with them and we send them to India! What will India do about it? :D

I dunno how you guys manage to believe all this moaning about how Pakistan is involved in Kashmir and stuff. Even an absolute fool would be able to see how stupid it is... anyway you are entitled to have your views no matter how baseless and stupid they are...

Even the pakistani govt has admitted its involvement in Kashmir terrorism. It was part of Zia-ul-Haq's policy of 'bleeding India with a 1000 cuts'. Kashmir had no insurgency problem before that policy came out.

Even the pakistani govt has admitted its involvement in Kashmir terrorism. It was part of Zia-ul-Haq's policy of 'bleeding India with a 1000 cuts'. Kashmir had no insurgency problem before that policy came out.

But that policy did not continue as the governments of BB and NS seriously damage this cause, as for musharraf i think he isnt bother at all about kashmir, seriously i dont like his attitiude towards kashmir issue, hes completely turned the kashmir policy upside down. If we had been following Zia's policy, we would have gained results by now, we got results in afghanistan against russia who was a power then, india didnt even counted then.

"Terrorism" or support for an indigenous movement for freedom, backed by the majority of the local population, in a region whose status is "disputed"? Even the UN grants a people the right to do the latter. Kashmir is not even officially "Indian territory". However, we condemn any groups or individuals, claiming to represent the freedom movement, who murder innocents.

Even the Pakistani govt has admitted its involvement in Kashmir terrorism. It was part of Zia-UL-Hag's policy of 'bleeding India with a 1000 cuts'. Kashmir had no insurgency problem before that policy came out.

And as soon as Americans adventure in Afghanistan is over we will support our Kashmire brothers again.there is no point in starting any thing in kashmir right now.but i bet ya this time it will not only include training but also weapons.you no the kind we found in the hands of Baluchis.

we have never denied that we support kasmiries right for independence.they are fighting for there independence.if indians wanna call them terrorist so be it.am i to believe all the indians that were fighting british for idependence were also terrorist.or that was different.:rofl:

In the end the world does wonder why almost all terrorists have links to Pakistan. Then again, it must be hindu/jewish/american propaganda and conspiracy!

19 hijackers that attacked USA all Saudis.Attacks on england some attackers were Indians or u must have selective memory.air India flight blown to pieces by terrorist wait a minute Sikhs from India were convicted and jailed.Assam and some other states acts of terrorism against civilians all Indians.which world are you talking about that wonders.
most Terrorist attacks blamed on Muslims in occupied Kashmir later on truth comes out all committed by Indian armed forces. so they can claim to be hero's for that they killed there own people how pathetic.
we all no there is some out there who would love nothing but to blame Pakistan for terrorism in the world but to bad for those idiots after all there rants they still have to eat **** at the end of the day.rest of the world no all that well who are the terrorist.last i checked Americans call Pakistan an Allie on W.O.T.:bunny:

And you think its being continued till now even after we had the 2 greatest idiots in the history of Pakistan took power right in the middle? Zia-Ul-Haq used the policy in a time of war or unfreindly relations with India.

:woot: The current Pakistani government admitted involvement in sowing discord in Kashmir after peace process? Fine prove it then! Give me a source! I dunno where all these wierd claims come from... we supported militias or freedom fighters (not terrorists) during times of war for example Kargil!

What do you mean insurgency problems came after that? Kasmiris were always fighting for freedom! Just read history dude! Even before Zia-ul-Haqs time Kashmiris were discontent and many saw arms as the way to liberate Kashmir. When Gulab ceded to India the Kashmiris went on a rampage, remember?

Why is India trying to destabilize us? An unstable Pakistan will backfire on India, as the taliban and other such groups who misuse islam for evil purposes will gain a foothold.

I personally feel that the people of Kashmir should decide their own fate. Inshalla they will choose Pakistan and we will emerge stronger. Already we have gained the loyalty of the people of Indian occupied Kashmir. I read a news report where the people in Srinagar were celebrating Pakistan independence day. We must help our brothers to defeat the indian imperialists.
However, we should not use force as this will only earn us ill-will from the west.
We must first strengthen our government and economy, and increase our international presence and importance. Then we must put pressure on India to stop the atrocities and listen to the cries of the people of Kashmir with the help of China and USA.

Well Nadeem US isnt gonna help us in anyway regarding kashmir they have a clear cut tilt towards india. China would only help us in a manner that her reputation doesnt get affected. At the end it would be us and us alone who needs to find a solution to it. As for me i dont think there is any solution to this other then the military one as india will not give an inch of a land under her.

Ice Cold Sir, I do not think Pakistan military is strong enough to defeat Indian army decisively. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

We must be pragmatic and strengthen our soft influence like economy and trade, of course with good economy our military will also become strong. Thus with our increased importance in the world, our voice will be heard and we shall be treated with respect

Ice Cold Sir, I do not think Pakistan military is strong enough to defeat Indian army decisively. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

We must be pragmatic and strengthen our soft influence like economy and trade, of course with good economy our military will also become strong. Thus with our increased importance in the world, our voice will be heard and we shall be treated with respect

:flame:

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: What are you trying to say? That we are weak? Whats your point here?

If i might have heard this from an Indian i might have understood... but why are you going out of your way to tell us that our military is weaker than Indias? You must be forgetting that we too won many decisive battles. In the 1965 war we gained more land than India did. Anyway...

We should strenthen our economy and trade but whose voice in this world is being heard anyway? Do the Americans our allies care about Kashmir! Saudi has great influence in the muslim world and just has to declare jihad on its enemies! They have a strong economy, trade and importnace in the world! Is their voice being heard? Thing is that India itself should understand that it is wrong to hold a people who want freedom against their will... but if they don't then i think that war might be the only option although that does not mean that we would like to take that course of action until necessary!

And as soon as Americans adventure in Afghanistan is over we will support our Kashmire brothers again.there is no point in starting any thing in kashmir right now.but i bet ya this time it will not only include training but also weapons.you no the kind we found in the hands of Baluchis.:

:) cheetah indians do not have the guts to come in direct conflict with Pakistan hence
they will continue arming Terrorist Groups Like BLA.
This time they again found some space in Afghanistan taking advantage of our internal political and external crises due to our support to US on WoT.
But we even wont wait for US departure rather the time is ripping for bringing the Pashtun Taliban into the folds of power only than US would be able to gaurd its intrests in the region.
And you can well imagain this Recent Honeymoon of Indians will be over.

most Terrorist attacks blamed on Muslims in occupied Kashmir later on truth comes out all committed by Indian armed forces. so they can claim to be hero's for that they killed there own people how pathetic.

This reminds me of their other dramas in Siachin

I always cheerish those tomato catch up dramas by Indian Army to claim the high bravery awards :bunny: :bunny:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom