What's new

Indian involvement with anti-state elements in Pakistan

lolz
IceCold leave it man.

Indian involvement in affairs and terrorist activities in neighbouring countries is not limited to Pakistan rather almost all the neighbouring countries of India had been hit her proxies

And we are called upon by nations to stop supporting terror?!!! There is only one country thats been constantly pressurised to curb its terror export and thats pakistan.

They have bombed civilians killing hundres.

Lol Bull would u mind providing me a link that states that these freedom fighters have actually killed civilains and not indian soliders.
Also how would you rate it with the sucide attack that happens in abpara market of islamabad where around 30 civilians and 1 or 2 police offical got killed? is that freedom struggle of india's proxy war against pakistan and pakistanies.

And we are called upon by nations to stop supporting terror?!!! There is only one country thats been constantly pressurised to curb its terror export and thats pakistan.

Well BUll it isnt much true because, US has asked india to stop its pakistan centric polices? I suppose was that a good will gesture.
Besides if pakistan was so terrorist supportive, i believe instead of removing of sactions specially military ones, pakistan should had been bombed back to stone age. And also dont forget much of the terrorist attacks have been stoped just because of pakistan's help recent case in UK.

Lol Bull would u mind providing me a link that states that these freedom fighters have actually killed civilains and not indian soliders.
Also how would you rate it with the sucide attack that happens in abpara market of islamabad where around 30 civilians and 1 or 2 police offical got killed? is that freedom struggle of india's proxy war against pakistan and pakistanies.

Ask your Mushraff, he said so.

Well BUll it isnt much true because, US has asked india to stop its pakistan centric polices? I suppose was that a good will gesture.

LOl, i don blame you for not understanding what it meant.

Then why cry over India's involvement??

We are not crying like India rather we are much better kicking their donkas.
Its India who is crying like babies meddling in our affairs by issuing statments regarding our internal affairs.

I dont care.?

If you dont care than why you poke your nose into our affairs

We dont use Planes and attack helis over our people like Pakistan.
You did as i said before India is the only country that had used bombs over own citizens.
I think you forget the Mezoram Epidsode.

How many madrassas have been bombed in NWFP, how many soldiers have been killed in very well targeted attacks in NWFP. If this is what happens when you are happy, wonder what would it be like when things turn sour?

They are being targeted by Al-Qaeda Terrorists for fighting WoT to make the world a safer place and not by ordianry people of NWFP.
We the people of NWFP have no such intention against our Great Army.

LOl, i don blame you for not understanding what it meant.

Actually Bull i'm pretty sure what it meant, but what you are unable to understand is that if US wasnt bind in such a strategic partnership with india, this diplomatic line must have been said in a much drastic manner but then again they have to protect the fragile relation been built with India to counter china and also to look after the indian sarkar's reputation who's already been targeted by the oposition for trying to get laid with the US.

Ah balin ealier Adux was jumping over my spell mistakes even he resorted to calling names over accent. They forget that how much pathatic English accent majority of the Indians have over which they lost many jobs at call centers :P

But anyway i dont mind as by pointing out the spell mistakes i learn not to repeat it again.

@Bull
BTW Bull go back and read one of your posts where you wrote "aspets" ;)
i think its aspects

So welcome to English 101 class :enjoy:

It is. And we still manage to open up new call centre jobs.

The point is not that you reopen it or these were closed.
The point is Indians English accent is pathatic.

Though its not something to be ashamed but just for the sake of your correcting my spells (though i mentioned you also mispelled one word ;)] and Adux (ahh the gone case) was calling me names accent though my accent is far far better than most of the indians ;).
So i just replied.
:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom