What's new

Indian involvement with anti-state elements in Pakistan

I stand by what AM said as he is absolutely right! You don't debate but rather you complain constantly about how the whole world is stacked against you...

Well we havnt had to go thru that sad phase unlike the Pakistanis. Today years of hardwaork thatw e have put in are aying us rich dividends.

I was accused by Agnostic Muslim [who by the way is more well read and less biased person than me] in a seperate thread that i do not belong on a discussion board because i do not debate.

Thank you.

None of us are saints!

Those remarks were only within the context of Jana's post and your response to her at the time. No offense was intended.

P.S: Sorry for going off topic mods.

Why was that pressure not seen in other aspets of India's foreign policy.

Because this was the only aspect where US needed India.

Rest wait and see China containment using India is known to all.

now can we come back to the real topic guys ?

The indian inovlvement in terrorism in Pakistan.

Because this was the only aspect where US needed India.

Rest wait and see China containment using India is known to all.

now can we come back to the real topic guys ?

The indian inovlvement in terrorism in Pakistan.

They are freedom fighters not terrorists. They have systematically attacked pakistani est and their army.

They are freedom fighters not terrorists. They have systematically attacked pakistani est and their army.

:rofl: Bull i think you lost your track :rofl:

check your post i think you were suppose to post this somewhere else or if not than explain whome you are calling freedom fighters and for whome they want freedom ;).

BTW come back to topic

:rofl: Bull i think you lost your track :rofl:

check your post i think you were suppose to post this somewhere else or if not than explain whome you are calling freedom fighters and for whome they want freedom ;).

BTW come back to topic

This is the topic and this is what i want to say. They want freedom from Pakistan who uses up the natural resources( baluch) to make a wealthier punjab and who uses US to crush them(tribals in NWFP) to hold on to power in Islamabad.

This is the topic and this is what i want to say. They want freedom from Pakistan who uses up the natural resources( baluch) to make a wealthier punjab and who uses US to crush them(tribals in NWFP) to hold on to power in Islamabad.

Both groups have deliberately killed civilians, and are involved in the drug trade and kidnappings - I think that disqualifies them from the "Freedom fighter" tag.

Both groups have deliberately killed civilians, and are involved in the drug trade and kidnappings - I think that disqualifies them from the "Freedom fighter" tag.

So you mean th freedom fighters in kashmir havnt benefitted from drug trade. Drug money was and is the main source of terror financing.

This is the topic and this is what i want to say. They want freedom from Pakistan who uses up the natural resources( baluch) to make a wealthier punjab.
Provide me any international document which stated that they are to be given freedom or even holding plebaside as in the Case of Indian Held Kashmir on which UN resolutions are still pending.

AS far the BLA it is a Terrorist Organization which is backed and armed by India.
What a pitty even than it is never succeeded in creating any ditch to us :pakistan:

and who uses US to crush them(tribals in NWFP) to hold on to power in Islamabad.

lolz Bull i live in NWFP and we are much happy we dont have such bad sentiments.

As far crushing people please do not say anything for if i said how for the first time in the history India aka Bharat is the only country who bombard its own citizens, then you will be on :flame:

So you mean th freedom fighters in kashmir havnt benefitted from drug trade. Drug money was and is the main source of terror financing.

Is poppy grown in those amounts in Kashmir? The "foreign terrorists", few in number, may be benefiting from the drug trade, but I don't see how the indigenous FF are. A lot of money is also raised by collecting alms for "jihad" etc. But back to the BLA and Taliban, they do more than grow and sell drugs - killing, abductions, crime etc.

This means you agree that those are also freedom fighters who attack indian army systematically in IOK and there establishment

lolz
IceCold leave it man.

Indian involvement in affairs and terrorist activities in neighbouring countries is not limited to Pakistan rather almost all the neighbouring countries of India had been hit her proxies

The terrorists in Kashmir are not all of the JKLF variety. The majority are non Kashmiris and of the people who were involved in Afghanistan as is the case in the NWFP where there are many non Pashtuns operating.

The JKLF is used mostly as guides and local interlocutors, but the real terrorist actions are done by the foreign terrorists.

AS far the BLA it is a Terrorist Organization which is backed and armed by India.What a pitty even than it is never succeeded in creating any ditch to us :pakistan::

Then why cry over India's involvement?

lolz Bull i live in NWFP and we are much happy we dont have such bad sentiments.:

I dont care.

As far crushing people please do not say anything for if i said how for the first time in the history India aka Bharat is the only country who bombard its own citizens, then you will be on :flame:

We dont use Planes and attack helis over our people like Pakistan. How many madrassas have been bombed in NWFP, how many soldiers have been killed in very well targeted attacks in NWFP. If this is what happens when you are happy, wonder what would it be like when things turn sour?

Back
Top Bottom