What's new

Indian intelligence agencies assist attackers to attack the Chinese Consulate in Karachi

We already have the proof. Will be shoved up your bungholes at the time and place of Pakistan's and China's choosing...stay tuned...8-)
i guess you live so close to bungholes , as all the time you are thinking of the same , moreover i dont want to have a futile discussion with a person blindfolded and comes here for time pass . bye

@DESERT FIGHTER please remove photos and follow forum rules.
U dont like terrorists shot in the brains?

Negative marking for that?

The one with head blown up ... oh wait all got their faced poped by Sniper..... but he was the one in sitting position:

9BB99A90-1407-45CC-B0EE-21B17FA178EE.jpeg
AB0F847B-700B-4D42-A43A-E03F647935CD.jpeg

I personally approve posting such photos & videos. But, PDF being a public forum can be viewed by all types of people. A person with a weak heart and a weak mind might seriously damage his/her health. And PDF also regulates posting graphical photos.
I hope you understand.

Negative marking for that?
Reviewed after the editing.

Lol your comment is based on all of what you read in India might be
We have already captured your terrorist in Baluchistan
We already know what your 17-22 consulate doing across the border in Afghanistan

Everything will be paid back to India in full
Your stupid comment is totally wrong
Go back and build toilets first and stop rapping women in your country

Let’s see what world see india as , whole world takes India as world rape capitol lol
We have only One Embassy in Kabul and 4 consulates in Herat,Jalalabad,Kandhar and Mazar-e-Sharif inside Afghanistan.

attacking a foreign embassy in a foreign soil itself is an act of war! China should amass soldiers on its indian borders!

Yes, they should.

Lol your comment is based on all of what you read in India might be
We have already captured your terrorist in Baluchistan
We already know what your 17-22 consulate doing across the border in Afghanistan

Everything will be paid back to India in full
Your stupid comment is totally wrong
Go back and build toilets first and stop rapping women in your country

Let’s see what world see india as , whole world takes India as world rape capitol lol

Here we go, drinking our cocktails in the Lahore Gymkhana Club once again.

There should be a joint Covert Ops desk manned by ISI & MSS with only ONE task: Set India ablaze.

So adding the MSS will do the trick, will achieve what has been tried from 1961 onwards? Seriously?

Good luck with your plans for world domination. Such a high quality idea deserves support and help; may I point you in the right direction?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu_Manchu

Following Indian troll logic, India must now proof they are innocent and let foreigners investigate the Indian Intelligence Services. Guilty until we confirm India is innocent.

i guess you live so close to bungholes , as all the time you are thinking of the same , moreover i dont want to have a futile discussion with a person blindfolded and comes here for time pass . bye
wow this one caved in fast! :lol:

wonder where the money (and the training) came from...
BLA admitted responsibility while the attack was in progress
not sure why some Indian posters are insisting it was a false flag

yes valid point and detailed investigation shall be there with proof , so that perpetrators of the law can be booked , named and shamed .
Hypocrisy at its best

BLA terrorist Aslam Acchu received medical treatment in one of the Prime Hospital of Delhi, India (website of the hospital)
BLA Terrorist Aslam Achu in Indian Hospital(e-1).jpg

send three terrorist to attack Chinese consulate in Karachi and BLA post a video clearly showing him consoling those terrorist, but supporter of terrorism are unknown to Indian hypocrites

For our Chinese member an interesting fact is that this was not the first time he is involve in this activity but earlier he send a suicide bomber to target the a bus of Chinese workers in Balochistan which Pakistani law enforcement agencies manage to stop by laid down their lives to save our Chinese friends.

Harbiyar Marri the head of terrorist organisation BLA after the rejection of asylum by UK (which was later granted) was seeking Asylum in Indian [1] and is officially represented in Delhi by his appointee Balaach Pardili [2 note: both links are from Indian press].

India has allocated budget of $500 million to oppose CPEC and Indian arm forces are keenly following the development related to CPEC as a threat to their interest
CPEC_o.jpg

Yes, they should.

Here we go, drinking our cocktails in the Lahore Gymkhana Club once again.

So adding the MSS will do the trick, will achieve what has been tried from 1961 onwards? Seriously?

Good luck with your plans for world domination. Such a high quality idea deserves support and help; may I point you in the right direction?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu_Manchu
u guys have shot yrselves on the foot! and u will pay dearly for that! let it be known and be clear.

Back
Top Bottom