What's new

Indian INSAS get jammed multiple times while LOC firefight

looks good when will you induct them?
Proposal is sent to Defence Ministry. It's said to be cleared on war footing since this is an emergency requirement of 3 lakh rifles.
Proper procurement will come later.

I do not think the way he was firing hit anybody and did achieve nothing but waste the bullets. targeted aiming and firing blindly are different things. Rather than going full out, he should have fired three bullets every 5-7 seconds. His firing seems ineffective. But this is only my opinion.

You are right.

We have captured INSAS on different occasions with ammo and tested it believe me for me it was worst experience of my life to fire full auto assault rifle which jammed many times after firing few magazines.
Terrible metal which expands considerably after getting hot.

I do not think the way he was firing hit anybody and did achieve nothing but waste the bullets. targeted aiming and firing blindly are different things. Rather than going full out, he should have fired three bullets every 5-7 seconds. His firing seems ineffective. But this is only my opinion.
This type of fire only requires when enemy is in better position and advancing and soldiers find no other in trench but to fire whatever the have, we call it panic firing or insane jerking, highly ineffective and waste of ammo hence you can achieve nothing but self felatilo.

I thought the border guards all stick to AK47s since they don't trust INSAS. They buy INSAS and don't use them in the frontlines, instead they use them for training and stuff like that, just to maintain the buy local fallacy.

Dear Sir,
First try to build road in Doklam, we will show you effectiveness of INSAS.

@mods..

Any action against these personal attacks against Indians?

I thought the border guards all stick to AK47s since they don't trust INSAS. They buy INSAS and don't use them in the frontlines, instead they use them for training and stuff like that, just to maintain the buy local fallacy.

AKs are used for counter insurgency.

Back
Top Bottom