What's new

Indian Human Space Testflight- Booster Delivered

Ghost Hobbit

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Actually a compendium of events that have happened in the last few weeks. First launch will almost certainly be the unmanned test of crew module. They'll put it up into space, check orbit and navigation capabilities, life support and de-orbit, landing on sea.

All indications are a launch will be happening soon- 2/3 Months max (high explosive solid boosters can't be 'stored' for years- too dangerous. So the launch will happen as soon as integration of vehicle is done. So I think Jan/ Feb will see a flight.

1)The booster deliveries by L&T have started:

I suspect these are the S200 boosters (this video is from an earlier static test)

2) HAL has almost certainly readied a 'near complete' version of the crew module by now. Not much time left for major changes.

2_11_49_51_HS_1_H@@IGHT_423_W@@IDTH_800.jpg

3) Unconfirmed reports that (I hear 4) asronauts who were training in RUssia have completed their first phase training there and are back home for their continuing training.

4) I expect one more unmanned test before they send up a crew. Touchwood this test goes 'textbook' so we don't need to make any significant changes to design.
A file photo of the S2oo boosters being mated with the Aerosol engines (Vikas). This process will most likely happen in the next few weeks itself

images

I think this is probably what the re-entry module looks like now- with the ceramic heat resistant tiles loded on the skin

images

Last edited:
Actually a compendium of events that have happened in the last few weeks. First launch will almost certainly be the unmanned test of crew module. They'll put it up into space, check orbit and navigation capabilities, life support and de-orbit, landing on sea.

All indications are a launch will be happening soon- 2/3 Months max (high explosive solid boosters can't be 'stored' for years- too dangerous. So the launch will happen as soon as integration of vehicle is done. So I think Jan/ Feb will see a flight.

1)The booster deliveries by L&T have started:

I suspect these are the S200 boosters (this video is from an earlier static test)

2) HAL has almost certainly readied a 'near complete' version of the crew module by now. Not much time left for major changes.

2_11_49_51_HS_1_H@@IGHT_423_W@@IDTH_800.jpg

3) Unconfirmed reports that (I hear 4) asronauts who were training in RUssia have completed their first phase training there and are back home for their continuing training.

4) I expect one more unmanned test before they send up a crew. Touchwood this test goes 'textbook' so we don't need to make any significant changes to design.
A file photo of the S2oo boosters being mated with the Aerosol engines (Vikas). This process will most likely happen in the next few weeks itself

images

I think this is probably what the re-entry module looks like now- with the ceramic heat resistant tiles loded on the skin

images

Excellent.... thanks for sharing....

Excellent.... thanks for sharing....

I think Jan/ Feb will see the first launch. It's unimaginable to keep those solid boosters stored for longer. In case of any accidents, those things will go up like a mini atomic bomb. From the day it enters the facility, everybody is rushing to get it off with a launch :)

I think Jan/ Feb will see the first launch. It's unimaginable to keep those solid boosters stored for longer. In case of any accidents, those things will go up like a mini atomic bomb. From the day it enters the facility, everybody is rushing to get it off with a launch :)

Is that so? I didn't know those boosters are that dangerous to store for longer..... this is an addition to my knowledge.....thanks....now can't wait to see the launch....

@Falcon26 I can assure you, this launch will have a much bigger impact than the hypersonic test. @The Maverick
Is that so? I didn't know those boosters are that dangerous to store for longer..... this is an addition to my knowledge.....thanks....now can't wait to see the launch....

yeah....the space shuttle boosters are a classic example. for some reason they had to halt shuttle launches for a while so the fuel kept piling up in the facory that made it. And that didn't end well.

Last edited:
India’s space program is a shinning bright star in the developing. Indians should be proud of their program and the leadership that had the fortitude to invest in such program.

In Pakistan, billions of dollars continue to be wasted each year on defunct institutions such as PSM, PIA and Pakistan Railways; simply for political rather economic reasons.

India’s space program is a shinning bright star in the developing. Indians should be proud of their program and the leadership that had the fortitude to invest in such program.

In Pakistan, billions of dollars continue to be wasted each year on defunct institutions such as PSM, PIA and Pakistan Railways; simply for political rather economic reasons.

They set the right example....even when they go to Mars, put humans in space etc., the only image that makes my heart swell with pride is this...the IRON WILL of the founders who refused to give up....everything we have today is because of them. 8-) Vikram Sarabhai, APJ Abdul Kalam, Satish Dhawan, Aravamudhan, Nambi Nambeeshan....

1605986552532.jpeg

Last edited:
YES!!! CONFIRMATION THAT THE CREW MODULE TEST FLIGHT IS IN DECEMBER NOT JAN FEB (I as I had predicted)!!! :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IF this test succeeds, it will save 2020!!!

ISRO is gearing up for the first full test flight of Gaganyaan in December 2020, without any crew. Another test flight is expected to follow in July 2021. If all goes well, India will launch its first astronauts into space in December 2021. They will orbit the Earth for seven days, carry out experiments and then come back.

https://theprint.in/science/this-is...ll-be-trained-for-gaganyaan-in-russia/309050/

@Beast @vi-va

Last edited:
They set the right example....even when they go to Mars, put humans in space etc., the only image that makes my heart swell with pride is this...the IRON WILL of the founders who refused to give up....everything we have today is because of them. 8-) Vikram Sarabhai, APJ Abdul Kalam, Satish Dhawan, Aravamudhan, Nambi Nambeeshan....

View attachment 689966
What's the history or story behind that image?

What's the history or story behind that image?

the myth is that the dudes didn't have money and so transported our first sats in a bullock cart. I believe the real story is that the dudes (still) didn't have any money for static tests platform so they decided a bullock cart was enough. But then they still had style...notice how all of them have adorned themselves in flowery polyster shirts and bell bottom pants....very fancy for the 60s/70s :rofl: :laugh:

YES!!! CONFIRMATION THAT THE CREW MODULE TEST FLIGHT IS IN DECEMBER NOT JAN FEB (I as I had predicted)!!! :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IF this test succeeds, it will save 2020!!!

ISRO is gearing up for the first full test flight of Gaganyaan in December 2020, without any crew. Another test flight is expected to follow in July 2021. If all goes well, India will launch its first astronauts into space in December 2021. They will orbit the Earth for seven days, carry out experiments and then come back.

https://theprint.in/science/this-is...ll-be-trained-for-gaganyaan-in-russia/309050/

@Beast @vi-va

This is absolutely appalling. Who do you think you are fooling.

More than two weeks have past since this post was published on 21 November 2020.

No one even bothered to correct this obviously fallacious claim!

Therefore here the debunking: no launch for this year. First unmanned Gaganyaan-1 by December 2021 at the earliest, possibly only by December 2022.
First astronaut by Mid-2022 or 2023!

The pandemic has also delayed other big-ticket missions that ISRO had planned for the year, including India’s first solar mission – Aditya L1 – scheduled for mid-2020

INDIA Updated: Dec 07, 2020, 14:07 IST

India’s first human space flight mission, Gaganyaan, is likely to be delayed by a year owing to the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) pandemic. “That (Ganganyaan mission) will be delayed because of Covid,” ISRO chairperson K Sivan told PTI.

“We are targeting for some time next year-end or the subsequent year,” he said on being asked about the two uncrewed missions before an astronaut is sent to space. The first of these was scheduled for December 2020, the second for June 2021, before the first manned mission on December 2021 ahead of the Prime Minister’s deadline. In his Independence Day address of 2018, the PM had said that an Indian astronaut will be sent to space before the country celebrates its 75th year of Independence in 2022.

http://web.archive.org/web/20201208222451/https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/gaganyaan-likely-to-be-delayed-by-a-year-due-to-covid-19/story-j5Sck2x4170F4dq7Nx0eYM.html
https://archive.vn/rUbnh

6e323515d66ee30841cae4a9a7318d3b72b3e685.gif

ae4ffdaeb02c2ea160fb33e41686a846f36755ca.gif

022c2d783cdf337beef335add6afdbf99880963d.png
4b7f704c1b6a7a2291742bd3986353bc70cc2569.png

:cool:🚬

More than two weeks have past since this post was published on 21 November 2020.

Therefore here the debunking: no launch for this year. First unmanned Gaganyaan-1 by December 2021 at the earliest, possibly only by December 2022.

The pandemic has also delayed other big-ticket missions that ISRO had planned for the year, including India’s first solar mission – Aditya L1 – scheduled for mid-2020

India’s first human space flight mission, Gaganyaan, is likely to be delayed by a year owing to the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) pandemic. “That (Ganganyaan mission) will be delayed because of Covid,” ISRO chairperson K Sivan told PTI.

“We are targeting for some time next year-end or the subsequent year,” he said on being asked about the two uncrewed missions before an astronaut is sent to space. The first of these was scheduled for December 2020, the second for June 2021, before the first manned mission on December 2021 ahead of the Prime Minister’s deadline. In his Independence Day address of 2018, the PM had said that an Indian astronaut will be sent to space before the country celebrates its 75th year of Independence in 2022.

http://web.archive.org/web/20201208222451/https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/gaganyaan-likely-to-be-delayed-by-a-year-due-to-covid-19/story-j5Sck2x4170F4dq7Nx0eYM.html[/SIZE][/I][/INDENT]
[I][SIZE=1]
[INDENT]https://archive.vn/rUbnh

So thread end? o_O:big_boss:

So thread end? o_O:big_boss:

http://web.archive.org/web/20201208222451/https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/gaganyaan-likely-to-be-delayed-by-a-year-due-to-covid-19/story-j5Sck2x4170F4dq7Nx0eYM.html[/SIZE][/I][/INDENT]
[I][SIZE=1]
[INDENT]https://archive.vn/rUbnh

YES!!! Thread end since lies have been exposed!!! Please leave this thread coz it's no longer worth wasting your time on!!!

I still remember in 2003 when the first Chinese was sent to space, the Indians in BR said it was a waste of money and useless show off event. Lol. 20 years later, yindoos are desperate to launch one.

Back
Top Bottom