What's new

Indian Human Space Testflight- Booster Delivered

I still remember in 2003 when the first Chinese was sent to space, the Indians in BR said it was a waste of money and useless show off event. Lol. 20 years later, yindoos are desperate to launch one.

I'm quite confident no one in BR said any such thing. As usual you invent all kinds of insults that no one ever made to you. Typical Ip Man syndrome.

@vishwambhar
Well it's official. I hope we manage to complete the unmanned missions at least in 2021. Keep moving. Pandemic will be over in a few months. Until then push as much as you can.

But Kudos to L&T team for delivering the rocket parts despite the pandemic.

I think Jan/ Feb will see the first launch. It's unimaginable to keep those solid boosters stored for longer. In case of any accidents, those things will go up like a mini atomic bomb. From the day it enters the facility, everybody is rushing to get it off with a launch :)
you don't have a RANGE SAFETY OFFICERS to destruct rocket in case of a failure during the flight, like NASA???

I still remember in 2003 when the first Chinese was sent to space, the Indians in BR said it was a waste of money and useless show off event. Lol. 20 years later, yindoos are desperate to launch one.

Now Pakistan can laugh at India.

You launched your manned flight to the Moon almost 50 years after ours. Quit acting like you, hans, and China ala Asia's regional power is some space leader. :no:

Last edited:
YES!!! CONFIRMATION THAT THE CREW MODULE TEST FLIGHT IS IN DECEMBER NOT JAN FEB (I as I had predicted)!!! :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IF this test succeeds, it will save 2020!!!

ISRO is gearing up for the first full test flight of Gaganyaan in December 2020, without any crew. Another test flight is expected to follow in July 2021. If all goes well, India will launch its first astronauts into space in December 2021. They will orbit the Earth for seven days, carry out experiments and then come back.

https://theprint.in/science/this-is...ll-be-trained-for-gaganyaan-in-russia/309050/

@Beast @vi-va
Yes? U ask me here only to see delay again? :enjoy:
You launched your manned flight to the Moon almost 50 years after ours. Quit acting like you, hans, and China ala Asia's regional power is some space leader. :no:
World first autonomous docking in lunar orbit. Try to prove China lunar mission is 50years old thing with yours first. :enjoy:

And stop hiding behind US flag despite being Indian. :lol:

World first autonomous docking in lunar orbit. Try to prove China lunar mission is 50years old thing with yours first. :enjoy:

No, no bro. Your point is taken. Vile lies of anti-china have been exposed by you. I also see the error of my ways and deeply regret the waste of time high IQ people like you have had on this thread. I think it's better we accept our faults so that you can leave this thread and focus elsewhere!!!

LOL, you are claiming a docking tech circa 50 years later on a moon mission as some achievement in space worthy of claiming a mantle. You are a funny regional power. :no:

you don't have a RANGE SAFETY OFFICERS to destruct rocket in case of a failure during the flight, like NASA???

the risk with solid boosters is that they can violently explode on ground too. GSLV Mk3 has almost 400 metric tonnes of solid propellants on 1st stage alone. It's a risk to just store a fully built S 200 booster on ground.

LOL, you are claiming a docking tech circa 50 years later on a moon mission as some achievement in space worthy of claiming a mantle. You are a funny regional power. :no:
LOL.. You are pretty ignorant. Even NASA do not have the tech to do an autonomous docking 380000km away from earth. In earth orbit, GPS and other earth signal can help you. Apollo mission are using human manual to do docking. The soviet do not have lunar orbit autonomous tech. Thats why they choose to use direct flight sample return from lunar mission. 50 years tech which NASA dont even have. :lol:

And mighty Indian now still struggle to master a lunar soft landing which makes them 60 years behind China? :enjoy:

India’s space program is a shinning bright star in the developing. Indians should be proud of their program and the leadership that had the fortitude to invest in such program.

In Pakistan, billions of dollars continue to be wasted each year on defunct institutions such as PSM, PIA and Pakistan Railways; simply for political rather economic reasons.
PSM and Railways should be revived and should be maintained.... It makes ordinary people's life easy.. Civil Institutions should be run by technocrats not by bureaucrats or army..

I didn't know automatic AI docking existed 50 years ago? Lol
Well we never claimed to be a supapowa like India nor are we a regional power, we are just China, a humble poor developing country trying to achieve. We don't boast, when we were starting there dogs barking and taunting but we kept our cool and moved forward, now that same dog wants to do the same thing we did. Lolol
I'm quite confident no one in BR said any such thing. As usual you invent all kinds of insults that no one ever made to you. Typical Ip Man syndrome.

@vishwambhar
Well it's official. I hope we manage to complete the unmanned missions at least in 2021. Keep moving. Pandemic will be over in a few months. Until then push as much as you can.

But Kudos to L&T team for delivering the rocket parts despite the pandemic.

Those were the days bhai. Now of course the same Indians talk differently, they wanna follow us. Lol

I didn't know automatic AI docking existed 50 years ago? Lol

Well we never claimed to be a supapowa like India nor are we a regional power, we are just China, a humble poor developing country trying to achieve. We don't boast, when we were starting there dogs barking and taunting but we kept our cool and moved forward, now that same dog wants to do the same thing we did. Lolol

No kidding, it did not exist 50 years ago, you did something 50 years later going to the moon- and then developing a docking tech that is the first but not because it was innovative. Rather because nobody else cared for it. It does not make you guys any space leader, where you can taunt the Indians. I mean for Pete's sake - they went to Mars before you guys :woot: and then, you are circa 50 years behind our accomplishments. quit bragging wu mao when you come from a house of cards

AND, you do brag here all the time- never missing a moment to push bigoted and racist taunts, putting others down (mostly Indians and Americans).
LOL.. You are pretty ignorant. Even NASA do not have the tech to do an autonomous docking 380000km away from earth. In earth orbit, GPS and other earth signal can help you. Apollo mission are using human manual to do docking. The soviet do not have lunar orbit autonomous tech. Thats why they choose to use direct flight sample return from lunar mission. 50 years tech which NASA dont even have. :lol:

And mighty Indian now still struggle to master a lunar soft landing which makes them 60 years behind China? :enjoy:

ROFL 50 years later than us to the party and you are bragging about a docking tech that nobody cared about.

:china::omghaha:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom