What's new

Indian Home Minister to visit Tawang today

6642.CN

BANNED
Reaction score
Home Minister to visit Tawang on India-China border today

Guwahati: Home Minister P Chidambaram arrived in Guwahati on Thursday night while on his way to Arunachal Pradesh.

Chidambarammigrants295.jpg

He was received at the airport by top Army and Assam government officials, and then taken to Raj Bhavan, where he spent the night.

He will visit Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh today on the Sino-Indian border and review the development projects along the frontier areas.

During his day-long visit to the border areas of Arunachal Pradesh, the Home Minister will inaugurate a rope-way and the new Deputy Commissioner's office.

:bunny:Yes, it's not a news.They did it a lot of times.That area seems to be controlled by India temporarily. I can understand those Indian elites need to do so,but they are playing with fire and will be punished sooner or later.

Most people in poor countries like China and India should not hate each other.Yes I am saying China is a poor country.Do you really think most ppl in China are rich enough to travell around the world and buy luxuries? Don't talk about the population. Many countries have bigger population density.

Anyway China does not care about this big weak neighbor.
India really should improve its ppl's living condition and economic.
I hope they can get some experience from CCCP.

Though it is inevitable for all corrupted rich ppl, Indian rulers seems to be too short-sighted comparing with their rivals, which caused some major failures in their own country.

By the way, I like Indian foods and believe most of Indian people are kind.
:bunny:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom