What's new

Indian home minister accuses Pakistan of 'destabilising India'

I agree with you. No terrorist should be a "good" terrorist. But while we say this, I also want you to know that India has its own fare share of domestic terrorism. WAY too many minorities get killed and cooked in fires and arsons spread across communities by Hindu nationalists. RSS, Shiv Sena and a few others have done a LOT of internal terrorism to India too. And that fact alone could potentially give more reason to have these events start more often. Plus add what India's doing in Pakistan through Afghanistan and internally in Baluchistan.....that needs to stop too so both the countries can have peace.

So ALL of these bad guys should be punished equally and with the worst punishment ever.

Please furnish the proof of ur claim?
In majority of clashes both sides die and hindus being in 1:4 ratio in superiority kill more,,,,what can be done??

People are stupid and gullible but we have no terrorist camps and neither are we writing shit about islam in textbooks.

Please furnish the proof of ur claim?
In majority of clashes both sides die and hindus being in 1:4 ratio in superiority kill more,,,,what can be done??

People are stupid and gullible but we have no terrorist camps and neither are we writing shit about islam in textbooks.

Camps are to train the untrained. When your Police and X and Current Military members participate in these attacks on minorities, there is no need to "train" anyone as they are already trained....and then the mob does the rest. There are people before you who have tried to debate with me on here and have lost it. Here, check this out, aka, the proof you asked above:

Camps are to train the untrained. When your Police and X and Current Military members participate in these attacks on minorities, there is no need to "train" anyone as they are already trained....and then the mob does the rest. There are people before you who have tried to debate with me on here and have lost it. Here, check this out, aka, the proof you asked above:

I thought u were a sane member.
No one knows what is the reason behind these beatings,,i can show u 100's if not 1000's on pakistan.

1)Fact remains that we donot train terrorists and send it across the border to kill people.
2)In any riots both sides die,,,the ones with more numerical strength wins,,,does not mean muslims are saints.

There are people before you who have tried to debate with me on here and have lost it.
Purpose of PDF is to exchange information in an open and free manner. Nothing to do with beating an "opponent". We are all friends here.

No surprise. Modi ji has made so many promises to teach Pakistan a lesson during election and now he is quite desperate to fulfill those.

Reported for graphic content

Reported for graphic content

Ok......reported for graphic content?? It's on youtube dude. Everyone has access to it. I didn't manufacture this stuff for this post. People are so trigger happy at times its funny. Please report this post for making fun of idiotic posts.

I thought u were a sane member.
No one knows what is the reason behind these beatings,,i can show u 100's if not 1000's on pakistan.

1)Fact remains that we donot train terrorists and send it across the border to kill people.
2)In any riots both sides die,,,the ones with more numerical strength wins,,,does not mean muslims are saints.

Here we go again. The topic of my post wasn't Pakistan. I already agreed with you on the post about Pakistan's behavior towards these people.
Didn't you say something like why Pakistan treats India focused people as "good terrorists"? Same applies here. Whether you send terrorists across the nation or they kill people internally inside India...they shouldn't be given a free will and seats in the ministries. If you do that, how could you tell others about "good terrorists, bad terrorists" as you are playing that same game yourself. THAT the fact that remains!

Purpose of PDF is to exchange information in an open and free manner. Nothing to do with beating an "opponent". We are all friends here.

Oh well, you my friend well never change. The guy was acting just like you do about IK. If anything is about India, its not true as India is heaven. All evil lies elsewhere, specially in Pakistan. That's why I was telling him that he'll lose the stubborn argument. We are all friends here and one of the MAIN purpose of debate is to see others point of view and at times, agree with it. Some Indian member don't want to even hear a comment that puts any light on India. I appreciate their patriotism but no society is free of bad people.
Similarly, you are the same way about IK. For the longest time, anything that may be true, but was negative about IK, you'd simply put an argument on and defend. Even when you knew it the other party was right. However I've started to see a change in you about that so a positive change is always welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom