What's new

Indian home minister accuses Pakistan of 'destabilising India'

As i mentioned several time earlier - Modi sarkar will run on anti-Pakistan bhajans and feel good articles, that's best trick to make 95% Indians mammoo.

Chacha Hizbul has already accepted responsibility or the good terrorist

None Terrorist attack is good ex: Wagha Sucide Attack. :(
Don't mix up bro, Wagha attack cause civilian casualities. In Arnia assault Freedom fighters attacked on army camp. Totally different.Isn't it?

Height of Indian insecurity, fear of getting enslaved to Pakistanis and Muslims...Never seen explicit show of so much addiction and inferior complex of Indians...

Yes man we always have the fear of pakistanis launching Gazhwa-e-Hind through their home made Drone
Pakistani-Stealth-Drone--100818.jpg

Don't mix up bro, Wagha attack cause civilian casualities. In Arnia assault Freedom fighters attacked on army camp. Totally different.Isn't it?

I'm not mixing anything bro, it's you. There are similar attacks on Pakistani Army too. :angel:

I'm not mixing anything bro, it's you. There are similar attacks on Pakistani Army too. :angel:
Look Pakistan military wasn't trained well compared to strongest, mightiest,wealthiest Indian Army.:D Why these Freedom movements aren't crushed even you have much resources and experience? Dude Hizb is operational since 1989 why you cannot attack on their training camps located worldwide?

Your stance is that attacks on PNS Mehran and other military bases were legitimate? Does Pakistani government know that you feel that way?

I always thought and believe that Pakistan Army is amongst the most well trained Army in the World. Also, we are a poor nation. Therefore, stop, lying through your teeth. :angry:

Look Pakistan military wasn't trained well compared to strongest, mightiest,wealthiest Indian Army.:D Why these Freedom movements aren't crushed even you have much resources and experience? Dude Hizb is operational since 1989 why you cannot attack on their training camps located worldwide?

These days poisonous snakes are bitting their own master's and master's are Carpet Bombing them. Hence, we don't need too. :whistle:

Your stance is that attacks on PNS Mehran and other military bases were legitimate? Does Pakistani government know that you feel that way?

His stance is: Those who Kills Indian's are Mujhaid - Freedom Fighters - Good Terrorist & those who kill Pakistanis are rented Terrorist and Bad Terrorist. :toast_sign:

I always thought and believe that Pakistan Army is amongst the most well trained Army in the World. Also, we are a poor nation. Therefore, stop, lying through your teeth. :angry:

These days poisonous snakes are bitting their own master's and master's are Carpet Bombing them. Hence, we don't need too. :whistle:
I KEEP my fingers crossed, you're right. :D

I KEEP my fingers crossed, you're right. :D

I hope soon, Pakistani Army eliminates good and bad Terrorist from Pakistan along with the people who believes in such concept. May Allah helps them in achieving success in it. :cheers:

Pakistan is responsible of growing population of India because of the ISI agents working hard on this matter in India.... Chutiay bhindian.
Samjhota express tmri terrorist RAW nay krwaya.Malay gou dhamaka Hindu terrorists nay Kia Makkah masjid Blast Hindu terrorists nay Kia Narinder Modi ki party nay RSS nay.Hindu terrorism is a biggest threat to India.former indian home minister nay khud kaha.modi jasa Qatil terrorist India ka PM hai ab to RSS roz terrorist attacks kray ge.

I hope soon, Pakistani Army eliminates good and bad Terrorist from Pakistan along with the people who believes in such concept. May Allah helps them in achieving success in it. :cheers:
:omghaha::omghaha: PA will not eliminate Kashmiri freedom fighters. Even They are not deadliest compared to Haqqanis. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom