What's new

Indian home minister accuses Pakistan of 'destabilising India'

PA will not eliminate Kashmiri freedom fighters. Even They are not deadliest compared to Haqqanis. :agree:

Don't worry, till then Pakistan army will not be able toeliminate Bad Freedom Fighters. ;) Are Haqqanis Freedom Fighters or Terrorist. :whistle:

Don't worry, till then Pakistan army will not be able toeliminate Bad Freedom Fighters. ;) Are Haqqanis Freedom Fighters or Terrorist. :whistle:
I don't know........ but the way Haqqanis eliminating Crusaders.Ohsum,, I love their tactics and Moral as a Military strategist. ;)

And the US has many drones so they'll keep killing the Haqqanis generation after generation.
And if they try coming this side of the border a bullet from IA, RR or BSF will keep finding them :D

This govt.is giving too much importance to pakistan :sick:

Precisely!

They should rather make another 'D-Day'. I even have some title suggestions such as 'Return to D-Day' or 'D-Day Dobaara' or maybe even 'Happy D-Day' etc. Only this time, they can have HM chief or whomever else they blame for all the problems in their country.

But seriously, perhaps they need to take a long hard lock at their policies at work within Pakistan, correct them to the point where Pakistan actually starts trusting them and no longer needs any such proxy or otherwise. Seriously, as the bigger, better established and more stable country at the moment, the responsibility lies with India to end their proxy wars and support to BLA/TTP etc. and then ask Pakistan to reciprocate.

Big words and bold statements will not resolve anything, I guarantee that.

BUS ABI TO HUM NE KUCH KYA HE NAI
JO KAM TUM BALUCHISTAN MAIN KAR RAHE HO
AGR HUM NE KIA TO LAG PATA JAHE GA

:omghaha::omghaha: PA will not eliminate Kashmiri freedom fighters. Even They are not deadliest compared to Haqqanis. :agree:

Ya man we all know if your army has trained someone they cant be deadliest but all we are saying is eliminate that good terrorist too :D

Back
Top Bottom