What's new

Indian home minister accuses Pakistan of 'destabilising India'

Great to see the enemy state being run by 'geniuses',

Sirji these 'geniuses' have been shouting and screaming in a state of paranoia lately. Something's telling me that the 'rising Hindu India' strategists see some sort of failure on the horizon. And a very immediate failure at that.

1)Partition happened as this was the best choice,,people were divided on religious lines thanks to jinnah and muslim league,,hindu mahasabha etc.
Not really. See the election results of 1945 that were held under United British Raj:
Indian general election, 1945 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian Hindus and Muslims were not divided on religious lines, rather political lines. :D

2)Jews themselves are modern and don't follow much religion(younger).They don't want to loose their culture so the whole war is materialistic vs say isis which wants a muslim caliphate and al qaed or boko haram.
LOL:
whip_1659283i[1].jpg

Religious Jews in Israel are gaining momentum, which was once founded by mainly secular Jews:
Religion in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No problem. We noticed you were trying something similar in kashmir and were struggling with the execution. So we decided we better show you how it's done before you hurt yourself :D

It is said it takes a genius to copy. Pakistanis are evidently struggling to copy that execution by Indians to this day :D

Not really. See the election results of 1945 that were held under United British Raj:
Indian general election, 1945 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian Hindus and Muslims were not divided on religious lines, rather political lines. :D

LOL:
View attachment 158741

Religious Jews in Israel are gaining momentum, which was once founded by mainly secular Jews:
Religion in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The election result would tell u that bangladeshis wanted a separate country actually,,rest were more or less fine but afterwards there were many cases of riots which divided the society.

1)Many elite pakistanis along with jinnah thought they will get better bargain in a new country with no competition with likes of hindu industrialists

2)Indians like nehru etc too thought that lesser the muslims the better it is.

All mutual and we are very happy it happened.

3)As for israelis u will always hate them no matter what i say/write.............its historical between muslims and jews,,u do realize ur bias right?:angel:

Except that indians are glad this muslim saazish succeded:laugh:

LOL. In fact it failed. We couldn't smuggle out majority of Muslims from Indian states though. Soon Hindu nationalists will do this job for us :D

LOL. In fact it failed. We couldn't smuggle out majority of Muslims from Indian states though. Soon Hindu nationalists will do this job for us :D

Not at all,,these guys have 0 power,don't get carried away with ppl in pdf,they don't represent india.

The election result would tell u that bangladeshis wanted a separate country actually,,rest were more or less fine but afterwards there were many cases of riots which divided the society.
Wrong. See the results of 1970 General Elections:
Pakistani general election, 1970 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

East Pakistanis wanted more rights, not complete separation from West Pakistan. They didn't vote in the elections for separation. Besides, we also had a constitutional assembly in Dhaka where sitting ministers were from West Pakistan. :D

1)Many elite pakistanis along with jinnah thought they will get better bargain in a new country with no competition with likes of hindu industrialists
What Industry? Pakistan has not even enough electricity to this date for all its people's common use :D

2)Indians like nehru etc too thought that lesser the muslims the better it is.
LOL. So he was basically a Hindu bigot after all? :D

3)As for israelis u will always hate them no matter what i say/write.............its historical between muslims and jews,,u do realize ur bias right?:angel:
I don't hate Jews, Hindus or Muslims. I have no problem with them at all. I love all humans since I am a realist :D

Wrong. See the results of 1970 General Elections:
Pakistani general election, 1970 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

East Pakistanis wanted more rights, not complete separation from West Pakistan. They didn't vote in the elections for separation. Besides, we also had a constitutional assembly in Dhaka where sitting ministers were from West Pakistan. :D

What Industry? Pakistan has not even enough electricity to this date for all its people's common use :D

LOL. So he was basically a Hindu bigot after all? :D

I don't hate Jews, Hindus or Muslims. I have no problem with them at all. I love all humans since I am a realist :D

I was talking of 1945 elections:mad:

Nehru was as much a hindu bigot as jinnah was a muslim one:bunny:
On electricity and industries..........i share ur sadness:p:
On jews u are clearly lying,,after all which muslim can love a yahudi!!:o::o:

Hizbul has already accepted responsibility but hey,,they are good terrorists:pleasantry:

I agree with you. No terrorist should be a "good" terrorist. But while we say this, I also want you to know that India has its own fare share of domestic terrorism. WAY too many minorities get killed and cooked in fires and arsons spread across communities by Hindu nationalists. RSS, Shiv Sena and a few others have done a LOT of internal terrorism to India too. And that fact alone could potentially give more reason to have these events start more often. Plus add what India's doing in Pakistan through Afghanistan and internally in Baluchistan.....that needs to stop too so both the countries can have peace.

So ALL of these bad guys should be punished equally and with the worst punishment ever.

Back
Top Bottom