What's new

Indian Hinduvata extremists kidnap and toture a Muslim to death.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I am posting this also for some people who like me are Imran Khan voters but unlike me have delusion that we can ever be friends with India. This is what they are doing under Modi and next two main leaders of India are even worse then Modi. We need to soon resolve our issues and be ready for India. Even if we want to avoid clash soon Indian leadership will make sure that we can't.

Muslims also do it a lot. The plight of minorities in Muslim countries....

Muslims also do it a lot. The plight of minorities in Muslim countries....
These kinds of responses are disgusting. Accept when something wrong is done rather than belittle it by going on a whataboutry. Two wrongs don't make a right.

These kinds of responses are disgusting. Accept when something wrong is done rather than belittle it by going on a whataboutry. Two wrongs don't make a right.

It's not whataboutarry, just that there's no point creating thread after thread on one group when there's enough of it amongst both groups....

Nowhere as these pathetic HINDUs are doing name one incident that Muslims kills Hindus/Christians/ jews in Muslim countries and without any reasons

Somehow I am starting to think this is a troll account trying to create confusion for Pakistanis.

Nobody cares. It's old video and internal matter of India. India can handle all criminals and extremists because they are a true democracy. We must look at ourselves before constantly posting Indian stuff.

From what I have heard if a Kafir kills a Muslim , the Muslim becomes shaheed and goes to Islamic heaven.

A Muslim's ultimate goal is go to Islamic heaven. So why would Muslims have a problem with such incidents?

From what I have heard if a Kafir kills a Muslim , the Muslim becomes shaheed and goes to Islamic heaven.

A Muslim's ultimate goal is go to Islamic heaven. So why would Muslims have a problem with such incidents?
Ur an idiot...try this theory outside ur stinky country and see how brave ur....

Back
Top Bottom